Pages:
Author

Topic: *EarthCoin* EAC/BTC GOOGLE DOC Exchange *EarthCoin* - page 2. (Read 51198 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Sale 1K EAC = 0.01BTC. Private letter to me. Before BTC, the EAC. Long-term credibility Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
How are we losing to catcoin on the exchange?  Huh

Of course right now.
Think about it for a second. Cat doesn't have nearly as many coins and is riding the insane hype of Dogecoin.
But once the hype is gone and the coins have to survive on their real world applications, Earthcoin will thrive in the marketplace due to the amazing efforts of the developers and EAC community that is growing by leaps and bounds, daily. EAC is being accepted at business. It isn't some novelty. While Cat...well, how many businesses do you think are going to transact on cat money?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How are we losing to catcoin on the exchange?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCoinMiner asked me not to. Turns out he was just asking so he could scam people without being called out.
I'm just not understanding why this thread is still going when there are exchanges that take seconds to sign up on, one can get their coins in and out in less time than doing a private exchange.
Besides saving so much time, it's just whole lot safer.
The only reason I can see to still use this thread would be to scam or take advantage of people that don't know the current exchange rate.
I may be missing some other reason. My wife tells me I miss a lot of things  Shocked

Link to current exchange rates for EAC? thanks
Activity: 183
wtb 50000 eac,please contact me with your offer. (btc,ltc )
Lier,scam,please stay away!

50K EAC going for 0.23 btc right now on coinedup.com

Didn't you say that u were not to do this? Smiley

AltCoinMiner asked me not to. Turns out he was just asking so he could scam people without being called out.
I'm just not understanding why this thread is still going when there are exchanges that take seconds to sign up on, one can get their coins in and out in less time than doing a private exchange.
The only reason I can see to still use this thread would be to scam or take advantage of people that don't know the current exchange rate.
I may be missing some other reason. My wife tells me I miss a lot of things  Shocked

Man, u get that too. I feel u. Wink And i buy your arguments about thread.
Activity: 112
selling eac 5k for .07 btc

Activity: 98
Still selling over 900k EAC if anyone is interested. Pm me or reply in thread with offer I will send first in small amounts or we can escrow

Activity: 183

Sold 1000 EAC for 1 BTC  Grin

A visionary Wink

Crazy...I would have sold 1000 EAC for 0.99
 Tongue
Selling over 900k Earthcoin pm with offers!! I will send first but in small batches or we can escrow!!
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Selling over 900k Earthcoin pm with offers!! I will send first but in small batches or we can escrow!!
Activity: 140
WTS 30k EAC for 0.3 btc.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Sold 1000 EAC for 1 BTC  Grin

lol who is the noob?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
how? where?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Sold 1000 EAC for 1 BTC  Grin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: