Pages:
Author

Topic: *EarthCoin* EAC/BTC GOOGLE DOC Exchange *EarthCoin* - page 9. (Read 51198 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
WTS 10k EAC for 0.10 BTC
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
tell me about it... keep getting my buys rejected.... doing my head in....

missed out the early good buy prices, and now its going up, up, up
It's lower now than before oO
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
tell me about it... keep getting my buys rejected.... doing my head in....

missed out the early good buy prices, and now its going up, up, up
Activity: 140
I have just been done out of £200 on coinedup, all because of their slow effing laggy site and "web page unavailable" everytime I press enter. Pissed-off, excuse the language.

Any chance there are some kind souls out there.

eeQgKjSdjPqPTBHfb41HZzAmoXkZBBYjfd

Not one to beg, but sold 16LTC to bastard well trade there, and this is what effing happens, shite site!!!
Activity: 28
8btc for 2mill or 100k for .4 btc
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
WTS 2mill EAC best offers please thanks!

Quote me
Activity: 28
WTS 2mill EAC best offers please thanks!
Activity: 196
Taking forever to get coins into the wallet though.  Transaction is already confirmed, but balance = 0 Sad

Price has halved since transaction got confirmed too... /sadface
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Whoever put in the 10BTC buy order, my hat is off to you my friend.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To da moon!!!

TO THE MOON Smiley
Activity: 420
Whoever put in the 10BTC buy order, my hat is off to you my friend.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To da moon!!!
Activity: 126
Trading is live on CoinedUp now.  Grin
Activity: 182
no need for google docs exchange anymore, EAC was added to a real exchange, the true value of the coin.....will soon come out...far lower then the sellers here  Cool

what exchange?

coinedup...they have a EAC/BTC pair...offline atm..I assume EAC stands for earthcoin  Cool

Oh wow, Coinedup is offline. SHOCKING

Coinedup actually has gotten majorly better in the last week, all pairs work fine and site loads fast..EAC wallet is down though  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
no need for google docs exchange anymore, EAC was added to a real exchange, the true value of the coin.....will soon come out...far lower then the sellers here  Cool

what exchange?

coinedup...they have a EAC/BTC pair...offline atm..I assume EAC stands for earthcoin  Cool

Oh wow, Coinedup is offline. SHOCKING
no need for google docs exchange anymore, EAC was added to a real exchange, the true value of the coin.....will soon come out...far lower then the sellers here  Cool

Yes, but hopefully after an initial insane buying spree

From what I have seen from the BlL,TIPS and LOT debuts on Coined up, is tons of sellers and very little buyers on the exchange....

this isn't cryptsy with the trading robots that drive it up.  Cool
Activity: 644

Yes, but hopefully after an initial insane buying spree

what exchange?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am trading DOGE for EAC. 1.2 to 1 Ratio. Escrow trade only. PM me if interested.
Activity: 338

what exchange?
Activity: 644
I have 20,075 available for 0.12 BTC

137bUeckPqc2f2sfg9g63issLqDUUFK8vi

Buyer sends first

Pages:
Jump to: