Pages:
Author

Topic: *EarthCoin* EAC/BTC GOOGLE DOC Exchange *EarthCoin* - page 7. (Read 51198 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Selling 40k EAC for .25btc pm me when can do escrow or small payments thanks!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Only Today

sell

70к EAC for 0.3 BTC

PM

the buyer transfers the first

there are only 35k
WTS 40k EAC for .25 BTC price is negotiable message me

Still selling message me
WTS 40k EAC for .25 BTC price is negotiable message me

Only Today

sell

70к EAC for 0.3 BTC

PM

the buyer transfers the first
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Sold hypersire my EAC, everything is fine!
Activity: 7
WTB

40K  0.09 BTC   PM
sell

70к EAC for 0.4 BTC

PM
Activity: 41
Activity: 146
He is back online and he is putting a new ad on the spreadsheet. AVOID [email protected] he is the scammer.
Activity: 112
WTS 35k for 0.3BTC
Price is negotiable!
Selling 40k EAC for .4BTC pm me or reply here thanks!!

Offer still stands
Selling 40k EAC for .4BTC pm me or reply here thanks!!
Activity: 83
WTS 200k EAC for 1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
WTS 100k EAC for BTC

How much do you want?
Activity: 41
WTS 100k EAC for BTC
I am not a scammer lol.

The deal was 30kEAC for 0.05BTC. I sent him BTC but he wasn't going to send me EAC. So I made up the story I had an extra 1BTC and I wanted to buy 1M EAC from him after this transaction.

This is actually a brilliant way to counter the scammers. They are greedy as heck so they will send you what you deserve on the first deal just to try to scam you some extra. Like scamming scammers to not be scammers instead. Nice job mate.  Smiley
[/quote

Right, I just used this trick to make sure he would send his part to finish the deal. I didn't scam him anything at all. I am regretting writing the post because I couldn't have done something to recover some money from you guys. A lot of people has been scammed from this guy.
Activity: 12
I am not a scammer lol.

The deal was 30kEAC for 0.05BTC. I sent him BTC but he wasn't going to send me EAC. So I made up the story I had an extra 1BTC and I wanted to buy 1M EAC from him after this transaction.

So cool ,great! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 66
I am not a scammer lol.

This is actually a brilliant way to counter the scammers. They are greedy as heck so they will send you what you deserve on the first deal just to try to scam you some extra. Like scamming scammers to not be scammers instead. Nice job mate.  Smiley
I am not a scammer lol.

Pages:
Jump to: