Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest way to make BTC? - page 37. (Read 24011 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 27, 2017, 02:43:45 PM
Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.
The easiest way to earn and make bitcoin is through joining in signature and bounty campaign on bitcoin forum and we all know that it is very effective. In addition to that, most of bitcoin users always join in signature or bounty campaign because they it is the best way to earn and make high income.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 01:39:14 PM
There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started

buy is the easiest and fast way to make BTC

Buying is the easiest way, maybe. But if you don't have much money, of course you need to do some trading to earn bitcoin. It is not maybe so big but at least you will have some small profits, and from your small profit, you will have big profit if you will keep on doing it. If you will combine all your small profits, definitely it would become big profit.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 01:08:28 PM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me one of the easiest way to make btc is through joining airdrop there you can easily earn btc when the token given hits in the market, by joining signature campaign in this forum also can make btc.  There are lots of things here that can make btc if you really search for it.

I have one easy way to make some bitcoins. Collect your coins from a faucets and if you claim from many faucets you can actually get some bitcoins. This is really easy and you don't need any skill for it.

You have to make a wallet before starting to claim, because the faucet must know where to send your earned coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 12:08:04 PM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
If you don't have a capital, I prefer to you to just join in bounty campaign! there are many jobs in the bounty campaign where you can get bitcoins. I think it is the easiest if you do not have capital.
The bounty campaign is good but why not the direct investing in the bitcoin mate now if a person have low amount of money i think that is good. Because it is the common way to increase the money because now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are investing because the profit is high and in the very short time you can make the high income it is not yet the very much time requiring it is the time to have the profit now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
November 27, 2017, 10:03:36 AM
I guess there's no easy way to make or earn btc. You need to spend time and effort; i.e. posting, joining campaigns, viewing ads, mining and trading and everything that's related to bitcoin. Person or user get paid according to their membership level, the old (long term) one, the better. Btc is very efficient for investment and trade.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
November 27, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

This time joining some campaigns maybe the easiest way to earn bitcoins, and I haven't heard about earning 1 bitcoin in an evening without investing so I think investing is more likely to get more bitcoins than joining campaigns but it requires money to invest.
Activity: 271
November 27, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

Theres no easy way to make btc. You must do hardword to earn it. The easiest is scam. But you are a good person the  easy way is to trade, but you need a capital for starting. And some ways are mining, joining in different campaigns, trading goods and service and if you want you can try investing but it took long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 25, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

For me one of the easiest way to make btc is through joining airdrop there you can easily earn btc when the token given hits in the market, by joining signature campaign in this forum also can make btc.  There are lots of things here that can make btc if you really search for it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 07:55:17 PM

I think both trading and joining campaigns are the easiest ways. In trading, all the person needs to do is to wait and be patient for the value to be in his or her favour. While campigns are easy because all one needs to do is just mostly post some relevant thoughts.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:33:31 PM

I think there is no easy way on how to make bitcoin because before having or earning bitcoin, you need to learn first how its system works. For example trading, you cannot do trading without having enough knowledge about it because you will only end losing money instead of gaining some.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 25, 2017, 07:30:51 PM
The easiest way to make Bitcoin is if you have a good job in real life that pays in fiat, because you can exchange this fiat and use it to buy Bitcoin instead, which makes USD price go down and BTC price go up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 07:21:42 PM
The easiest and fast way if signature Campaign if you are a good writer. Second one mining but you have to invest first in order to mine like buying a good and high quality Personal computer and a better internet connection. And the last one is some skills for which you can get bitcoins. If you have some skills you have use it to gain more bitcoins . Like you can offer your services on "SERVICES" Board here as most of employers hire from here
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
November 25, 2017, 07:18:46 PM
I think that should be by crypto trading
Activity: 218
November 25, 2017, 07:16:49 PM
The easiest and secure way to get a bitcoin is by buying it on the trading market or you can mine but if you wanna earn some bitcoin is through this forums bounty campaigns where you can get different kind of cryptocurrency then trade it on the market for bitcoin.
Activity: 392
November 25, 2017, 07:15:21 PM
The easiest way to make BTC is to buy and invest on it considering its volatility in price. Lately, its price went down but climbs back again and even reach a new price high. If you invest on it now, the price is quite high but you will eventually earn profit as time goes by.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
November 25, 2017, 07:08:15 PM
I think it is very hard to make Bitcoin.Now a days Bitcoin is already reached a huge amount of money.It's price is increasing day by day.But I think the easiest way to make Bitcoin is doing signature campaign and trading in trusted sites by legal way after researching and watching the tutorials about this projects in YouTube.So,I think that is the easiest way to make Bitcoin
Activity: 693
November 25, 2017, 06:52:07 PM
A good way to make btc's is bounty campaigns, especially at the moment. Because of the competition in between all these ICO's, some of the projects are giving away up to 3% of the total supply for the bounty campaign.
That's good idea. Working is bounty campaign is good choice. But we want to make profit early. For this reason he can get this by mining, trading, gambling. These are helpful to earn Bitcoin in shortage time. Most easier method is holding to make huge bitcoin money.
No, i think there is no easy way of earning bitcoin because it all needs an effort, time or even a capital prior having a bitcoin. There is no easy money in this world all must work for it, participating in a bounty campaign maybe the best way but still its not easy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
November 24, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
The easiest way to earn Bitcoin is taking faucets, but it really takes time to earn not unlike before. But if you do have some capital to roll your money, try your luck at gambling too. But it is a way more risky at all.

I suggest, learn how to Trade by doing research and watching tutorials at Youtube.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

I think easiest way to earn BTC is to join signature campaigns and to do trading . Both of them is easy way to earn bitcoins but not the fastest way . But at least the job is not difficult and not that time consuming and can be done anytime in a day.

To make bitcoin easiest way is trading weather you hold it or sell it. Another is mining it takes time to get a high profit but too risk. And last is signature campaign is a very safe with no capital to poured on from the wallet.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

I think easiest way to earn BTC is to join signature campaigns and to do trading . Both of them is easy way to earn bitcoins but not the fastest way . But at least the job is not difficult and not that time consuming and can be done anytime in a day.
Pages:
Jump to: