Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest way to make BTC? - page 41. (Read 24011 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 06:10:30 PM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
It was very old time when the price of the bitcoin was very low and everyone was able to buy 1 bitcoin easily , so a type of the ease to have btc in bulk for the trading .
Here currently we need better and big investment and then use those invested coin for the trading and investment in the multiple projects like ICOs investment we should do to make profit and also we should see toward the perfect investment sites ( sound seems scam but in actual few sites are paying low payout but have better stretagy to handle the investment site for long term ) in small small investment .
In this way we can make something better earnings , otherwise trading slow rate of earnings is also perfect but need small experience of market up and down for the bitcoin with altcoins and also we should have knowledge of price range of the multiple coins so that we can buy coins at perfect timing and can make easy earnings .
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 02:11:09 PM
You can mine them but you'd have to invest in a decent mining rig to make that worthwhile. The amount of hashrate being added to the bitcoin system is increasing all the time and you'll find your rate of return on mining will diminish quickly. Most pieces of hardware will not pay for themselves.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:55:47 PM
The only way to make or earn money is faucet. Earn less but many are rich just because of faucet
there is no easy way to earn bitcoin. even faucet only give  very small amount of satoshi and we have to spend a lot of time to reach the balance. so buy bitcoin is good to earn bitcoin but the price is too expensive now.
I agree. There is no easy way to earn not only bitcoin but also money. You need to learn and have knowledge to be able to earn money from many ways. And easiest way might be faucet. But it can not give you much money. try to be smarter and use many different ways to earn money so that you can survive here
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
If you don't have a capital, I prefer to you to just join in bounty campaign! there are many jobs in the bounty campaign where you can get bitcoins. I think it is the easiest if you do not have capital.
Youre right, and with that money that you will earn from any signature campaign is the one you can invest some of it to make it grow or put as your starting point but it is not easy also because it needs your time and knowledge in joining.
Activity: 96
November 21, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

If you don't have a capital, I prefer to you to just join in bounty campaign! there are many jobs in the bounty campaign where you can get bitcoins. I think it is the easiest if you do not have capital.
Activity: 294
November 21, 2017, 11:51:48 AM
The only way to make or earn money is faucet. Earn less but many are rich just because of faucet
there is no easy way to earn bitcoin. even faucet only give  very small amount of satoshi and we have to spend a lot of time to reach the balance. so buy bitcoin is good to earn bitcoin but the price is too expensive now.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 21, 2017, 11:24:21 AM

In my part, I just usually and mostly do join and participate into ICO bounty or weekly projects to gain or gather my bitcoins because that was the only thing I know which is the easiest way to get bitcoins. Although there are issues, allegations and speculations against ICO projects that some are spam, I still do prefer doing ICO project works to gain and gather bitcoin from the tokens I can get from it and trade it into Bitcoin after the campaign and the distribution was done.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:17:15 AM

mining, trading, bounties, buying btc directly. I think these are the most common way to get btc. unlike before it's quite easy to get btc since it's not that expensive unlike now.
Activity: 406
November 21, 2017, 11:15:21 AM
A lot of scammers out there, lets try and be careful
There are many easiest way to make btc, we can make btc by refferal and we can also make btc by trading but my favorite way to make btc is by joining twitter and facebook campaign because i can join many twitter and facebool campaign so i have a bettee chance to earn many money.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2017, 11:07:41 AM
For me the easiest way to make btc is to invest here in bitcoin, because if we will invest our money here in bitcoin we will just need to wait until we can earn btc, and the other easiest way to make btc is by joining campaigns, like signature campaign in that way  we can earn many btc but we need also to just wait until the campaign will end.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
November 21, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

In order for you to earn bitcoin, you need to have the dedication, hardwork and patience in work because some of your soource of income like bounty or weekly campaigns takes time to distribute the income. So, for me, the easiest way to make btc is to become focus on your goal. Be hardworking person and don't ever give up if there's a problem  on a campaign or what. You can also do trading, investing, gambling etc.aside from joining the campaigns.
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
November 21, 2017, 10:55:37 AM
by joining aidrops,bounty campaign,signature campaign,faucets,trading gambling for me the best is joining aidrops and bounty you wait until the token will pump you can earn btc that you will never expected
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 21, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
Spending time building/testing your bots would be tedious as well, it's not like setting limit and being reactive to market instantly would bring you profit, those could earn BTC in days are those already having a big stake of BTC in their wallet and 1 btc is probably few percent of their capital, an average volume in hype coins involves more than 5000 BTC and he might just be one of them  Grin You should go for both long and short term investment, building up a flexible portfolio and just reach accordingly while study/researching, bots are just a tool for you be faster in buy/sell on dump.
Activity: 72
November 21, 2017, 09:55:53 AM
Activity: 938
November 21, 2017, 09:48:26 AM
trading is good. you can make profit by little every minutes. but if you want huge profit, you must wait until bitcoin price drop.
for other way, i think all way is good to produce bitcoin. every way have advantages and disadvantages. and it have own happiness inside. but you know, all ways need hardwork
Activity: 392
November 21, 2017, 09:36:53 AM
the only easiest way to get bitcoin is faucet you can earn bitcoin within a seconds but its only small amount, you can join signature campaign you can get better amount of bitcoin.
as far as I know getting bitcoin is not easy, if I think it is. because in getting a bitcoin it takes a long time. until now I have not been able to get 1 bitcoin, which I get new coins. although any change but still have to be grateful. although joining a signature campaign certainly can not.
Activity: 406
November 21, 2017, 09:36:26 AM
Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.

I think there is no easy way to earn bitcoin, all we have to do is keepworkingharder to earn bitcoin, many people they want to easy gain to bitcoin. There is no easy to earn,  we need a sacrifies for earning botcoin.
It's true, everything needs hard work.
What the OP wants is Easiest way to make BTC, many members have provided good suggestion here.
But if the he wants the easiest, then passive investment may be the best way for it, buy bitcoins in large quantities and keep it for a long time without doing anything.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 09:23:48 AM
Bitcoin earns in many ways it depends on your strategy. Its hard to mining bitcoins cause some are scamers, I think you should keep yourself in your workplace and tell your supervisor to make some bitcoins because it is the best way to earn money.
Activity: 1358
November 21, 2017, 09:23:02 AM
the only easiest way to get bitcoin is faucet you can earn bitcoin within a seconds but its only small amount, you can join signature campaign you can get better amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 09:16:33 AM
There is no easy way to make bitcoin. For some they get it from its source or main through mining which costs a lot of time and patience to do. Unlike me , i can bitcoin through services like signature campaigns and bounty through that moderator would pay btc.
Pages:
Jump to: