Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest way to make BTC? - page 40. (Read 24011 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 11:32:13 PM
Maybe there is no easy way to earn bitcoin, i tried different bitcoin site like faucets and its waste of my time. Even mining will not give you a lot of profit in a single day. like signature campaign you need time and effort to earn and you need to obey the rules right?
No easy way to earn bitcoin this day, all we need to do is hard wok and more patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 11:18:44 PM
The most legit way to make bitcoin is mining bitcoins by your own. The better the rig the highest payouts you get. But its like something with initial investment. For earnings i prefer sell products on amazon with a little commission and make it possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
November 21, 2017, 11:18:32 PM
If you have read different threads here in the forum then you will know different ways how to earn some bitcoin. The most common one is the signature and bounty campaigns. For it does not requires any initial investment, you can start earning bitcoin even without spending some of your own money. But for those who wants to invest buying bitcoin is the easiest way to make bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
November 21, 2017, 11:07:16 PM
There is no easy way. Hear it from someone who got his hands burnt with that (that was when I did not know anything about it).
If it is too good to be true, it always is. Don't get sucked into it. Its a lot of hard work. Hard work which will pay in the long run.

Airdrops, Bounty Campaigns, Signature Campaigns are some of the way to earn altcoins and token which if your lucky could be converted to bitcoins in future.  BTCs are not easy to come by, not with the current price it is at.
Activity: 336
November 21, 2017, 11:02:40 PM
I find the easiest way to earn BTC is to play gambling, betting. You will earn BTC quickly and most  Grin
Activity: 112
November 21, 2017, 10:27:46 PM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

There are many ways to earn bitcoin like mining, trading, join campaign. But in my opinion, the easiest way to earn BTC is to join the signature campaign, average you earn 0.003 BTC / week if you are member on bctalk  Grin
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
November 21, 2017, 10:23:50 PM
If you use bitcoin faucet, yes its the easiest way, for just a click and waiting for minutes or an hour. But it will not guarantee a big earnings. You maybe need a year or more to earn 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 10:22:58 PM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

There are several ways of how to get bitcoin in this field of industry, and one of those are you do some trade in any exchange site platform but of course you need to have capital first for you to have coins because it is required to buy altcoin before you can make a trade, or you can also offer some services like creating logo, banners, bounty campaign service and other. Then, you can partake in any of the signature campaign too either weekly or monthly campaign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 08:46:34 PM
Oh yes, I should also say, signing up for airdrops is also a good option for those who want to cash in smaller amounts. Just the other day I cashed in the eBTC airdrop (just to name one) and the proceeds were .72 ETH... That is not bad for a FREE airdrop. You just need to wait a while for them to mature. Big currencies like XEM and XRP had free airdrops, and the airdrop amount is now worth a small fortune by itself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 08:45:14 PM
Step 1. Accumulate lots of BTC several years ago, using a time machine if necessary.
Step 2. Get free chain split tokens.
Step 3. Profit!

I have seen lots of people in this thread say that getting a job is the easiest way. That couldn't be any farther wrong. I have made more than a lot of people make working by just cashing out free chain split tokens. I can say with confidence that that is the easiest way to get more BTC!
Activity: 140
November 21, 2017, 07:57:48 PM
Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
Yes signature is the easiest way and safest way to earn bitcoin. You only need to their task to be paid after the campaign. Compare to trading and investment it is less risky because you are just posting here in forum and spreading their coin by wearing their signatures.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 21, 2017, 07:56:10 PM
Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
Really? Where do I go to to get hired?

You could offer your skills in "Services" subforum, or write to people that could need your skills directly.

(This depends on what your skills are obviously)
For me the easiest way to earn here is to join signatyre campaign and keep posting. I prefer to join in a bounty campaign than in weekly campaign because bounty campaign is less hassle because the quality posts required is less than the quality posts required in weekly.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
November 21, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

Personally, I find trading or doing services in exchange for bitcoin to be the fastest way of earning. Through that method, you can earn a significant amount of bitcoin in a short amount of time depending on the skills and abilities you possess. From what I observed, making signatures or being a campaign manager seems to be one of the most profitable way of earning bitcoin. But I find participating in campaign signatures to be the most reliable way of earning bitcoin. The beauty of these campaign signatures is that, its convenience in time is relatively fast and you do not need to have any capital to start on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
November 21, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

I think the easiest thing to earn bitcoin is by joining campaign. There are varieties of campaign that you can join to, like signature, social media and translation. But the easiest is to join signature campaign, by posting on this forum you can earn an amount of bitcoin that is good enough for doing such a thing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
November 21, 2017, 07:15:06 PM
The easiest for now is to participate on signature campaigns all you just need is fluency in english and can answer an easy questions such as easy opinion. But if you do have other skills such as designing bbcode you can take it up a notch and do it for money and experience.
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
November 21, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

I cant see any easy way other than in signature campaign. For me it was the easiest and safest way because compare to trading and imvestment. You are not sure if it going to be successful. There is also a possibility to be scam so must be careful where you put your bitcoin. Unlike in signature campaign you will just post and reach their required post and after that you can the token or bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 21, 2017, 06:53:17 PM
Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.

Mining is not easy how look. You need good computer and knowledge about it, what is hard to understand. Maybe mining is not hardest but it is not easiest too
Mining requires a lot of money, you need money to buy the mining equipment, you need cheap electricity as well and you need to join a mining poll since the chances you find a block by yourself are terribly low, so mining is not something that should be done if you do not have the money or the experience.

Mining bitcoins is not easy nowadays as you said that it requires capital and cheap electricity to make it profitable business but still we can afford to mine some good altcoins which can be converted to bitcoins later on but you should invest in it only if you are at profitable position or else you can directly invest your bitcoins in multiple altcoins or good ICO projects which can bring good profits for you in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 06:35:23 PM
Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.

Mining is not easy how look. You need good computer and knowledge about it, what is hard to understand. Maybe mining is not hardest but it is not easiest too
Mining requires a lot of money, you need money to buy the mining equipment, you need cheap electricity as well and you need to join a mining poll since the chances you find a block by yourself are terribly low, so mining is not something that should be done if you do not have the money or the experience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 21, 2017, 06:31:24 PM

To make bitcoin easily other then to scam people through hard and sincere work is.
1 by mining bitcoin which come with a lot of energy and time investment.
2 by trading wish comes with being lucky and smart at the same time
3 by participating in signature campaign in this forum.
With the above mentioned point you are sure to make some bitcoin for your self.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
There is no easy method to earn bitcoins as it will take lots of efforts and skills to earn even a small amount of bitcoins and as its not easy to earn money same goes with bitcoins too and if you want to earn it then you need to constantly update yourself with the skills and knowledge about bitcoins but I still believe that its bit easy to earn it from signature campaign where you get paid fixed amount of bitcoins for the work you have done for that particular company.
Pages:
Jump to: