Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 11. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 11
It looks tempting. I will join you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
good project, take tokens, hold and look forward further actions from team, hope to become rich!
Activity: 76
I like the idea that they raise since they will make good use of smart contracts, besides that now we need to make fast, safe transactions and especially at a very low cost, allowing us to save time and make life easier in any process we have. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 70
Great project with wonderful prospect, indeed it going to be huge one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Beautiful project, a lot of competition so it will be hard to win with this project but maybe the dev will do everything to do a beautiful thing. We will see Smiley
Activity: 70
Great team
Great project
Very constructive project
Amazing eB2X
To the moon
Activity: 182
I like the design of your website. Good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 196
This is going to be a promising project. We will be going to the moon as soon as we hit some big exchanges.

greetings
zero
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
thanks for the airdrop and the effort you are putting behind this project.  Your efforts will go far.

BitcoinMacroeconomics.com
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This new airdrop sounds pretty good. Good luck on the project
Activity: 1
eB2X is truly a revolution..... Less block time means more currency will be generated and available to all.

eB2X to the Moon.
Activity: 378
mention this words: is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. very interested in this project and waiting strong token!
Activity: 420
new high speed tokens, join and let's rock this boat!!

Hello, GoodBuy!
so strong community here! I am glad to find this proposal! exactly join!
Activity: 120
interesting idea, the combination of bitcoin and ethereum. Let me see good results
Activity: 336
i  hope im not  at registering in your airdrop. goodluck to your project dev
Activity: 53
This is amazing project I will follow this goodluck
Activity: 504
new high speed tokens, join and let's rock this boat!!
Activity: 3
Very interesting project the fact that it only need 3 confirmation .the white paper is really good hope to see your success in crypto... More
power
Activity: 64
I see a huge potential for the project, and I have joined the airdrop to save the coins for a long time.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
hope in kind team and pray in strong community... and big price of tokens, I'm in!
Pages:
Jump to: