Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 15. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The merger of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum is a great idea that will be useful and in demand! Good luck to the project!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The fusion of bitcoin and ethereum is unique technology in crypto world. For investors and businessmen, speedy transactions and lowest fee are major attraction. Also the project is different from other because of high compatibility and minimum confirmations. Hope the project will go to the moon. very soon Smiley
Activity: 6
I believe this project has bright future, keep up the good work dev.
Lets donate to support this project
Activity: 41
Great project. This project is going to the moon good luck guys
Activity: 140
i want to see special thing from this project, what are the differences between this project and another project?
I am waiting for a surprise from this project because I am fed up with a scam project.
give us a reason to believe you. if you can convince the community it will be good for this project. dont leave your community if you have success then.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Good project, it goes to moon Smiley
Activity: 16
good project very interesting hope it will be succeed goodjob and goodluck
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i see birght future of this project, good luck dev
Activity: 42
Awesome looking coin.  I cant wait to get involved.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
Nice ICO, hope It will be great
I wish you good luck
Activity: 3
I joined to airdrop , good luck for ICO
Activity: 39
I feel like this project is a "by the client for the client" like. It's not just about profit... I wish you good luck !
Activity: 128
eB2X is one of the best project I follow the project and participate in ICO I looking forward the project thanks dev.
Activity: 70
eB2X is an excellent idea of creating a tokin with the reliability of bitcoin and flexibility, and the reliability of Ether. I fully support the ideas of eB2X. Team developers luck in rheolizing ideas.
Activity: 4
My first post and my first air drop. I'm so exited! Bring it on eB2X! All the best.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
I feel that this coin will be real revolution! Remark my words.
Activity: 12
Nice features. Took my time to read through. It is really worth promoting and holding till it moons.
Activity: 154
something very good is a project that does not put pressure on someone to join in by force or offer, but announces like this one project.
Activity: 42
im so glad that i see this project and i think it will be successful good luck thanks for airdrop
Activity: 1
Looks promising! I will follow your project closely!
Pages:
Jump to: