Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 14. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I really love this project i like this platform and i think it will be the fastest with lowest fees thank you all
Activity: 448
Joined.Super. Wish u goodluck!
Activity: 35
I am close to your project and I think to participate in your presale soon
good luck dev
Activity: 4
i see a good project in this token ..i hope all the succes to his team .i will follow
Activity: 5
Ey guys!!
I think you could be making history here... Or maybe not!!
Activity: 1
This might be an awesome project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Hi dev, first, i would like to congrats with your projects.
i hope this project will grow in the upcoming time Smiley
well, good luck dev..
Activity: 1
Nice project, i know that can be very interesting, we wait for the roadmap and good news next, very happy to join this project. good luck dev
Activity: 17
i see birght future of this project, good luck!
Activity: 26
nous avons la un tres bon projet alors venez tous nous rejoindre pour cette grande et belle aventure
to the moon
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
very interesting, we wait for the roadmap and good news next, very happy to join this project. good luck dev
Activity: 55
The symbiosis of Bitcoin and Ether is something interesting. I'll follow you guys.
Activity: 105
I see the idea of ​​the project as strong.I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news.
Activity: 9
The best features from bitcoin and ether in the same coin....i must be a success story !! and i trust the team :-)
Activity: 220
Your project is wonderful! I'm glad I joined him! I wish that all your plans have been realized! Your coin will fly to the moon!
Merit: 11
I hope distribution is not too late and hopefully you can distribute it.Good luck.
Activity: 462
I am sure people who join this project will not be disappointed because this project is very good for the future
this one will bring the changing in cryptocurrency world, it's a fast and way secure to online payment. wait for your next development dev, i'm looking forward til the end of this project.
Activity: 3
Hello,
usefull project, good luck to the team.
Activity: 65
Удaчи в нoвoм пpoэктe.
Pages:
Jump to: