Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 42. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
The name of the token draws attention and I would only like a few additional information please
I see the idea of ​​the project as strong
I wish your project success
Activity: 20
The website looks pretty cool. A good dev team is the key to success to going to the moon!

Will be looking out for this one on the ICO. Best of luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
promising project in the future,,Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2Xa true gem..Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.  It is especially nice to participate in Airdrop! Good luck to the team! You are doing the right thing! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello, It is a promising project in the future. I am considering long-term investment. I will participate. Good luck dev
Activity: 30
eB2X is a good project and excellent and I love it.. And thank you for the form to fill up so good luck team. I hope
this project will be succeed... Wink Wink
Activity: 14
This project is very interesting, I believe in eB2X and hope for your success !!!
Activity: 2
NICE PROJECT
Activity: 7
I like this project
Activity: 246
eB2X is one of the best airdrop I've ever known, hope it will be successful, why go to the moon when you reach the Galaxy, good luck dev
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
A great project waiting for the future of this project

Goodluck to the dev
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
more more more project to come next year Smiley
Activity: 17
eB2X is a good and excellent project, good idea for developers. Hope it will be a success for the development of this project. Goodluck team/devs
Activity: 5
Wish you all the best
Activity: 5
your project benefits in which area?
Activity: 8
Very a good idea:).

I ll follow u for sure Smiley
Activity: 56
I hope you perform better than ERC 20 project, or you continue to develop your project.
Activity: 462
eB2X is an excellent project. A good idea for developers is this will be a success for the development of this project a good job.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I would like to see a better and more informative website but it looks very promising project.

Good luck to the team of developers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

I really like your project. good luck to you!
Activity: 709
Merit: 336
You need someone to develop your Web project ?
Hello, the project is quite interesting, good luck for the future !
Pages:
Jump to: