Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 37. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I like this project Good luck to developers  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Interesting project and hawe a bonus is very good.Good luck!
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency.

Looking farward to see this masterpiece. I will put an eye on this project. Success
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A Very good project. Will impact everyone's life and change the world.
I am extremely positive and Applying for Airdrop. Please join and be a part of successful team.
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism. Remember it's the best.

Activity: 54
great project! this is one of the most promising token out there, I am going to support you guys, because I know that with the right support from the community this token can reach moon in no time Smiley it has a lot of potential to grow, and I want to be part of that growth, kudos to devs!!!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Interesting project and I hope eB2X will be real Revolution in Digital Payment Industry.
Good luck!
Activity: 353
The project seems promising good luck team with the development hope all the success
Activity: 322
LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only

3 confirmations is great ? but how about the transaction fee? as you know bitcoin with 3 confirmations its about 10$
Activity: 164
This would be great fast much transaction. Nice idea. Goodluck team
Activity: 11
very good project and community, I am very happy to be part of it.
Activity: 30
Joined. Wish u goodluck
Activity: 1
Interested in participating in a serious project. I hope eB2X will become a real price currency of the next generation
Activity: 19
A project full of ambition. The name attracts attention of course, for my part I hope it will work because I would like to use it! A little more for the website that is very well done. I follow you and wish you good luck for the future.  Cheesy
Activity: 362
I think its very perspective and interesting project. Great idea and good luck.
Activity: 223
if this goes as i imagine, no worries. just have to buy a suit to go to moooooon
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
I am very lucky to be a part of it. Never let this opportunity lost Grin
Activity: 83
The website is really cool also i like main idea of your project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
 I can not say much yet about the project, I hope your project will be successful, I will follow the news)
Activity: 34
eB2X has a really good idea, and has bitcoin 2X, ethereum both features, wish it will be successful
Activity: 99

The project looks attractive. I hope it will be successful. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: