Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 41. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good project, I wish success and wait for the coin to fly to the moon!!
Activity: 392
great project . im like your idea dev . this is revolution digital payment
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like this project is lowest in blocktime with 3 minimum confirmations! Goodluck to this project. Ive join the airdrop too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hope eB2x will be the solution on the problem to eth and btc right now. There so much transactions and it takes so long. Love to see also big part of supply will be given on airdrop.
To the moon
Activity: 15
I like this project and the white paper. it really has everything a crypto needs to invest in it. Good luck to the devs on this project.
Activity: 11
This project is very promising and interesting.
Activity: 7
Develop the project, I think in the future you will succeed!
Activity: 112
Interesting project. I think that is low price transactions and low supply - exactly what is needed.
Activity: 342
Merit: 1
Good White Paper. I will very much wait for the further development of eB2X. I wish you successful work DEV
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
You really have many advantages-LOWEST BLOCK TIME ,MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS ,LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME ,HIGH COMPATIBILITY!I hope you will succeed! good luck!
Activity: 78
This is a great project with a lot of potential, génial.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is the real revolution in the digital payment industry. I like this project
Activity: 1
The best features from bitcoin and ether in the same coin
Activity: 89
Hello developer and all. I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck in this project.
Activity: 2
I really like this project. That could be a revolution in ico. Thanks!
Activity: 98
The idea and project is super. It very promising. I want to support you.
Activity: 392
interesting project.. Smiley  lookingbforward for more updates ill. Keep an eye:)  this seems have good future ahead;)
Activity: 60
I like the idea. Interesting project. Wish your team success in the future.
Merit: 103
This will be very big soon i can feel it.I will support and Hodl the coins till we reach the moon.Good luck and more power.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Crypto_Walet
Fusion of bitcoin 2x and ethereum is an exvellent idea, ypu have all chances to become outstanding! keep working hardly and good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: