Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 52. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Good idea this project looks interesting Let's follow up more!! I wouldn't Miss this
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think that the project will be cool, like all other violas)
Activity: 35
I'm applying! Wish you good luck with your project!
Activity: 84
Good communication, it's a positive point for a great future.  Wink
Activity: 6
This is a great project with a lot of potential
Nice to be here
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
what is the difference between this project and another project?
I am waiting for a surprise from this project because I am fed up with a scam project.
give us a reason to believe you. if you can convince the community it will be good for this project. keep fight and good luck Grin
Activity: 3
This project provides us the future of cryptocurrencies. A very efficient project means a success to all participants.I will support this project.
Activity: 2
This is a good project. Will support
Activity: 70
Well with the current state of the ethereum blockchain now hopefully this one could be an alternative for faster transactions.Wishing you luck devs.Will keep an eye for updates
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
I am in for dealing with the scalability problem. I am looking forward to read your whitepaper to see how it works exactly.
Activity: 35
Hey ! What a cool project. I like the "fusion" that can deliver the best of both worlds. I am whishing you the best. Looks great !
Dxl
Activity: 29
Nice idea and project. Wish you the best !
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This is a good chace turn to life. thanks dev iam also sign up this airdrop and hope its will be good in future.
Activity: 7
Is the sale and transfer of tokens free of charge?Did I hear it right?And the good news?The project is sure to attract a lot of users. I will keep my eye on it!
Activity: 126
Amazing project with a promising future
Activity: 1
I like this project. This idea is very good for cryptoworld !
Activity: 1344
Immediately it is difficult to say whether the coin is promising ... in the market so many different things from thousands break out into leaders only dozens .. I very much hope that eB2X will be one of the promising and dynamically developing tokens. Good luck to all of us
Activity: 2
tanks for thé airdrop
Activity: 233
very great project dev i will pray thie to be a succesfull thank you dev
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
I participate, it looks like a promising token will be.
Pages:
Jump to: