Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 56. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
financial freedom is essential to make the people around the world wilder and more secure. Your project is very promising and i will definitly have a look on it. I'm following your telegram and your twitter to be updated.
Good luck to you ..
Activity: 1
very nice project!
good luck to the whole team.
Activity: 62
Not another eToken  Smiley Do you guys have a roadmap?
Activity: 458
Merit: 107
Interesting project, i join the airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 3
After reading your information and roadmap, it turn out to be good and potential project.
Good Luck Guys
Activity: 69
great project devs... its very interesting.... hope youll be successfull with your plans on this project.
Activity: 15
A very interesting project. it is a promising project in the future. i look forward to participating in this  eB2X project.  i wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole.good luck eB2X
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Seems like a good project. The fusion of bitcoin and ethereum. Trust and eligibility. I liked the idea that twk powerful coins joined together in one project. I hope it will work.
Activity: 161
Promising project looks great. I am looking forward for this project, hope that this project lead to success so keep it up. Straight to the moon 🚀👍
Activity: 192
Actually after reading your information and roadmap, it turn out to be good and potential project. Hope you will success in future.
Goodluck everyone
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
Great project. Wish it success.
Activity: 66
nice and interesting just less information about this token waiting for good news good luck
Activity: 40
We hope to see eB2X use in the normal daily business transaction instead of just use for investment. Its way better than Bitcoin and faster with Ethereum capability. If I have my own business I would use this token as the method of transaction  Wink
Activity: 239
Very interesting project. Looking forward on the impact they this will bring into the crypto world.
Will support the developers .
Best regards
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/0dgtBou.png
Such a great  idea! I believe your project. You should be success.
Activity: 33
Faster and cheaper  transactions will be great.
Activity: 13
Limited Supply, Minimum Confirmations & Lowest Transaction Time, IT sure has the principles to be one of the successful projects.
Activity: 350
I have joined the airdrop and Waiting for further announcement and good luck for this project
Activity: 97
It is a promising project in the future.
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Project sounds very promising. I hope that dev and marketing teams will do a good job and the project will go to the moon soon. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: