Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 54. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This project is future !
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
With so many good features for a cryptocurrency, I am sure that eB2X has a good future ahead of itself as long as the management and the development team would never give up on the project just like what many had done in the past weeks. More power to all the people behind this project and I would be happy to see 3B2X reached new heights soon!
Activity: 3
Very curious about this project which has a great potential... Good luck devs! Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Undoubtedly eB2X expects a tremendous success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 311
good project, hope you will succeed. Good luck dev
great job dev
Activity: 4
Fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum ,cool website ,great project !! I will hold for a very long time Wink
GOOD LUCK THE TEAM
Activity: 9
"eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism. Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees."

It sounds great ! lighting speed and lowest fees are exactly what we need. i will follow your project with a great interest.

Great project! Financial freedom soon  Cool
Activity: 14
New interesting project ! Professional team and good perspective.
Activity: 448
eB2X will create a fast, easy and secure way for online payment.  I like the concept.
Activity: 43
eB2X is a true real world used project, and will have a great market, good luck
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
great project eb2x with fats transaction this is gonna be big someday hopefully this not became sacm because this is a great project good luck dev.
Activity: 336
I joined because I like fast and secure transaction.

project sounds amazing!

great job dev
Activity: 94
I joined the airdrop, a good project with great potential good luck
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Dear Dev! Wink
J'espère que cette crypto monnaie va percer et je suis de tout cœur avec elle !!
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
I hope this project will be successful!
Good luck!
Activity: 291
This is really good project. Good luck to Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: