Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [EBC] Etherbanking Coin ⚡ Etherbanking.org 🚀 Change your mind on banking 🚀 - page 6. (Read 23773 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi... I'm pending on verification since 7 days... I asked once via mail the support but they told me not to disturb Cheesy .... when I'll be verifyed?... my id is EBC71881127 .... can you help me please?... thank you...
Activity: 2
Hi dev. I lost my mobile phone so that my 2FA code is lost too. How can I get back my 2FA code?
Activity: 5
i do not verfify  my national ID, I do not upload my nation ID image ? can you help me .
Activity: 3
EBC00070394
I withdraw my profit by btc to transfer to cryptopia exchange on 2018-01-26 22:11:54
but until now i haven't received my btc yet,i sent email to support but it isn't resolved
please help
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
and now, back to "data invalid" withdrawing from internal etherwallet to myetherwallet. please fix
lqt
please help me to verify my account. nobody answer me ? ples help, pls help. Tks.
My account  EBC73224551.
same problem
Activity: 9
please help me to verify my account. nobody answer me ? ples help, pls help. Tks.
My account  EBC73224551.
now i was able to withdraw to ethereum wallet on the site from daily profits. but withdrawing to myetherwallet address,on the withdraw mask, i cant see my address and i see "address not valid" even if correctly inserted in settings. please fix
today again data invalid withdrawing to ethereum wallet from daily profits. please fix
Activity: 9
Dear Etherbanking,

I veryfied my account 4 days ago, but it is still pending now. Please help me. Tks so much.
My account is EBC73224551.
Regards.
today too much ethereum transaction pending!

admins have to increase the  gas limit and gas price, otherwise too much pending
A lot of investors says that withdrawal transactions are ok now. Is it also good for you?

yes now all good. also old transaction fixed. keep up good work!
most of my transactions have arrived although i took up to 1 month , i trust in EBC and hope EBC will be strong and permanent. If team still work effectively and maintain highly proffesion like that EBC will be prosperous. As you knew this year mlm coin are dying one by one , EBC is the last one that rarely gain high trust of community. i am really hope EBC go further in future. DON'T be like BCC.
copper member
Activity: 36

admins have to increase the  gas limit and gas price, otherwise too much pending
A lot of investors says that withdrawal transactions are ok now. Is it also good for you?
copper member
Activity: 36
Hello Etherbanking support, I've just sent you an important email from Italy. Please reply me ASAP  Smiley

May I know your email please?

Activity: 21
Hello Etherbanking support, I've just sent you an important email from Italy. Please reply me ASAP  Smiley
ethereum withdrawals are working well now. they are quick

hoping they remain that way. and also they fix old btc withdrawals
lqt
hello!! etherbanking support team. As stated on the etherbanking homepage from 18/01/2018 UTC all lending accounts are plus 0.05% on daily returns, but why my account from 18/01/2018 UTC to now has not added 0.05% yet, my id ebc12850476. please consider helping me. I expect the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!!
maybe this bonus is just for new investors who join from that date, I think so.
Activity: 21
hello!! etherbanking support team. As stated on the etherbanking homepage from 18/01/2018 UTC all lending accounts are plus 0.05% on daily returns, but why my account from 18/01/2018 UTC to now has not added 0.05% yet, my id ebc12850476. please consider helping me. I expect the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!!

Any update?
Pages:
Jump to: