Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [EBC] Etherbanking Coin ⚡ Etherbanking.org 🚀 Change your mind on banking 🚀 - page 7. (Read 23773 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi... I made a 0.019 btc withdraw to my kraken wallet but the system says "error"... no hash... my etherbanking code is ebc71881127  ... can you help me please?... thanks..
... thank you !.... btc withdraw completed...keep on working like that  Smiley....
Activity: 3
Your system is being built and works pretty well but please pay more attention on resolving withdraw requests. My withdraw request always takes a long time to get an approval. Moreover, successful withdrawals couldn't be found on blockchain, making us so confused.
Your fees are so high, fees everywhere but we can't get the money back asap. It's really not convenient. Hope this bad situation will be solved after Feb.
Activity: 1
hello!! etherbanking support team. As stated on the etherbanking homepage from 18/01/2018 UTC all lending accounts are plus 0.05% on daily returns, but why my account from 18/01/2018 UTC to now has not added 0.05% yet, my id ebc12850476. please consider helping me. I expect the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!!
copper member
Activity: 36
hi dev !
Recently there are so many issues regarding deposit/withdraw and EBC team keep promising a lot but nothing have been changed. I suppose EBC should make everything clear with investor, esepecially BCC was down as everyone knew. Investors lost their faith and patience in EBC. EBC must to do something to empower investor.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Regarding to our official announcement on Etherbanking homepage a few days ago, we are sorry to inform that in order to fix completely withdrawal issue, our system has been getting upgraded in one week. In the early of February, everything will go smoothly. Please do not worry, your money will come soon.

We would appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
"Gaining interest in an inflation-free world will always ensure a real profit for investors." I think this is the flagship product of this EtherBanking project. I think this is the advantage that investors are looking for. Although there have been many offers from other projects. Sorry, If I may know, who is working on this team?
hi... I made a 0.019 btc withdraw to my kraken wallet but the system says "error"... no hash... my etherbanking code is ebc71881127  ... can you help me please?... thanks..
Activity: 14
hi dev !
Recently there are so many issues regarding deposit/withdraw and EBC team keep promising a lot but nothing have been changed. I suppose EBC should make everything clear with investor, esepecially BCC was down as everyone knew. Investors lost their faith and patience in EBC. EBC must to do something to empower investor.

exactly! otherwise no one will buy coins in ico anymore
hi dev !
Activity: 1

mine doesn't work... daily profit remains in $... config made 3 days ago... what about the manual transfer to the ethereum wallet... when i try it says "invalid data" ... when will it work?.. thanks

We are sorry for all issue related to the system recently. Due to the sudden increase in the number of access, we decide to update the system in an estimated time of one week.

i hope, since 2 transaction withdrawing in btc - not found on blockchain

1 transaction in btc- error from your system

and unable to withdraw to ethereum - data invalid every time

Me too ! My transaction isnt found on blockchain.info. Please check my ID: EBC73743420
hash: 6c13ea61eed0b1f0956e5c4d67e0031058604d91d679e2da014bc94ddbac7e34 from 26/01/2018 8:46:34
hi EBC team !
i have been waiting my withdrawl for 22 days and i sent 3 emails to support but my withdrawl still not arrived

account : EBC41326793

hash : 016b7c0fd117673cc464276cd2d840724656b35b9224bbfc71abacefb9cb69e1

from date 03/01/2018
please help
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

mine doesn't work... daily profit remains in $... config made 3 days ago... what about the manual transfer to the ethereum wallet... when i try it says "invalid data" ... when will it work?.. thanks

We are sorry for all issue related to the system recently. Due to the sudden increase in the number of access, we decide to update the system in an estimated time of one week.

i hope, since 2 transaction withdrawing in btc - not found on blockchain

1 transaction in btc- error from your system

and unable to withdraw to ethereum - data invalid every time
Activity: 38
Etherbanking change Algorithm to scrypt, right?  Huh LOL

Code:
Coin Algorithm Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
copper member
why you delete my post ? Etherbanking .
No, your post is still there, we dont have permission to delete any post Smiley
Activity: 5
why you delete my post ? Etherbanking .
copper member

When can I withdraw eth on my ETHEREUM WALLET and how much is the minimum withdrawal amount?
Finance -> Payment Config -> Auto Withdraw (Min $30)

EBC00070394
the same problem.please fix
copper member
why ? I withdraw BTC but I do not receive it .

My TX is https://blockchain.info/tx/971ebd2a7707b38fadaddd5e6ff5f2062864a701daa5bc984bd095875ebefdb5

Etherbanking .Can you help me ?

Please don't worry, we are detecting problems and development team is fixing right now.
Activity: 5

When can I withdraw eth on my ETHEREUM WALLET and how much is the minimum withdrawal amount?

Activity: 13

Pages:
Jump to: