Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 12. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 21, 2017, 02:24:48 AM
Any more airdrop or bounty coming up in this project? I wish to be in either of them.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 01:16:13 AM
This may be the last dip before the big pump boys. Hold on tight!!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
October 20, 2017, 08:20:05 PM
got me lucky ecash coins Shocked, thanks dev!
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
October 20, 2017, 04:07:17 PM
LOL @ people suggesting there is a massive dump off here. Considering the fact that a whitepaper and new exchange are incoming soon what reason would you have to dump this coin now? That to me is pure FUD speculation

and nice attempt I would too if I missed out on the drop and tried getting some ethereumcash on the cheap Wink. Nice try but it aint gonna work here!

This is exactly what I had in mind. I think this is a long term project with good aspects (fast block times & ready for the majority of 'normal' people). Any scam dev would have already dumped all the token and run away with the money. That's my experience. Therefore I will hold my ECASH for a long time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
October 20, 2017, 03:52:04 PM
Whitepaper tomorrow! Hopefully it will be good  Smiley
I do not see the price vibration in Ecash, so it's a sign of buyers not knowing the latest updates from Ecash that have not affected where the Ecash project will run keperkembangan
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 20, 2017, 03:48:51 PM
Some dev/mod can confirm that the whitepaper will be released tomorrow without delay?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
October 20, 2017, 03:39:15 PM
LOL @ people suggesting there is a massive dump off here. Considering the fact that a whitepaper and new exchange are incoming soon what reason would you have to dump this coin now? That to me is pure FUD speculation

and nice attempt I would too if I missed out on the drop and tried getting some ethereumcash on the cheap Wink. Nice try but it aint gonna work here!
October 20, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

This. And I hope it will hit a better exchange soon.

I can't wait for the PUMP $$$
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 03:07:28 PM

This. And I hope it will hit a better exchange soon.
Activity: 42
October 20, 2017, 02:21:50 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 20, 2017, 07:55:16 AM
Waithing price $2/token and.....  Tharaaammm...  Go to the beach.
I have 2000 token..
Activity: 35
October 20, 2017, 07:39:05 AM
waiting for the pump , cant wait to earn huge again😁😁😁😁
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 07:10:05 AM
we want to see bigger stock exchanges
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
October 20, 2017, 06:47:12 AM
seems there is someone trying to dump ECASH, all bid orders have been sold.

Lets buy some as it is cheap now and wait for big pumps then we'll make nice profit  Grin I have made some profits already from this coins so I think it will give me another profits but I'll see the situation first.
I see some people say it is because the dev sell thee remaining coins after the free distribution. I'm no surprised if what they say is true as it is common practice in this trading community. As trader, the only thing we can do is being careful and do not spend money that we cant afford to lose.

Dev is presenting the white paper tomorrow night and new exchange is coming after.

Why would he sell the coins so cheap when he developed an app for this project?

If he was going to take money and run, dont u think he would try to pump up price as much as he can?

He has repetedly said the opppsite. He wants a community who is behind this project. Pump and dumpers, FUDsters and negative people can see their way out.

The app for this 'project' is an adaptation from previous token your 'dev' made. A simple app if you don't know anything about programming.

Making an app doesn't mean shit, basically. So i take it, you believe a thief who has repeatedly said he wasn't a thief?

I get why some here hyping this scam due to greed. But don't come back here crying and cursing when you loose your money.

Somebody get this guy a snickers lol

I thought FUD talk was done now?

Anyways tomorrow is going to be HUGE.

White paper coming. Mooooooooooooon!

Lol you greedy fukker. Snickers!

Anyway good luck making money on this shittoken.

Thanks to your FUD i earned 2k today Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 20, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

Lets buy some as it is cheap now and wait for big pumps then we'll make nice profit  Grin I have made some profits already from this coins so I think it will give me another profits but I'll see the situation first.
I see some people say it is because the dev sell thee remaining coins after the free distribution. I'm no surprised if what they say is true as it is common practice in this trading community. As trader, the only thing we can do is being careful and do not spend money that we cant afford to lose.

Dev is presenting the white paper tomorrow night and new exchange is coming after.

If he was going to take money and run, dont u think he would try to pump up price as much as he can?

He has repetedly said the opppsite. He wants a community who is behind this project. Pump and dumpers, FUDsters and negative people can see their way out.

The app for this 'project' is an adaptation from previous token your 'dev' made. A simple app if you don't know anything about programming.

Making an app doesn't mean shit, basically. So i take it, you believe a thief who has repeatedly said he wasn't a thief?

I get why some here hyping this scam due to greed. But don't come back here crying and cursing when you loose your money.

Lol you greedy fukker. Snickers!

Anyway good luck making money on this shittoken.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
October 20, 2017, 05:47:03 AM
SCAM ...........   THE OWNER OF THIS PROJECT SELL HIS COIN NOW

GO AND SEE    Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't cry scam when the price dumps just because you buy at the top and holding bags.... grow up

no .... i got free 2000 airdrop and sell it on the top  Grin

go see the big sells on etherdelta  wake up.. its scam

Nice way to say "thank you" to the dev for giving you free money. Shame on you.
October 20, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 20, 2017, 04:59:32 AM

October 20, 2017, 04:24:55 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
October 20, 2017, 04:03:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: