Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 37. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 08:14:44 PM
OMG!!! I win big with this!! Finally I win big! I can buy car tomorrow Cheesy
Thanks Ecash!!!!
This is one of the best project I have ever seen.This project is great in many ways the Dev team are working very hard as we can see .Again they are experience in cryptocurrency .Also with the total supply of just 15 million ETHEREUMCASH price will skyrocket. that is why every person is every very happy in this project. In a nutshell this is the time to grab more E-cash !!!!!!!

At nearly $0.10 per ECash  it is still time to grab EthereumCash  at low price.before it will finally go to the moon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 08:06:54 PM
Highest gainer on Coin Market Cap! Fantastic work devs!!!  Grin Grin Grin
October 16, 2017, 08:02:35 PM
EthereumCash is the highest gainer in the MKTCAP.right now check it out guys.!!!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 07:41:10 PM
Hi there any other trade exchange to add ethereum cassh? I support this coins that i am wrong in my first prediction im lucky to bought ecash when it dumps.
Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
October 16, 2017, 07:33:10 PM
Not much into car im more into bikes - Ducati for me
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 07:24:17 PM
Thanks Ecash!!!!

how its work for you ?
buy lot ecash with cheap price a weeks ago ?

damn lucky please dont sell your token now i thinks its good to hold after ecash listed on cryptopia or more.

I buy tons of ecash under 1 penny! I now sell 1000% up!! LOLOLOL!!!! I only read stories like that in news, now I make big win!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! I can buy my dream car tomorrow! Audi TT Coupe with cash !!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

You'll have enough to buy the car AFTER you've paid capital tax when converting to fiat won't you?  Wink
He wants an Audi while everyone else want a Lambroghini Smiley

lambo for me... audi for the side chick
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
October 16, 2017, 06:50:41 PM
Thanks Ecash!!!!

how its work for you ?

damn lucky please dont sell your token now i thinks its good to hold after ecash listed on cryptopia or more.

I buy tons of ecash under 1 penny! I now sell 1000% up!! LOLOLOL!!!! I only read stories like that in news, now I make big win!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! I can buy my dream car tomorrow! Audi TT Coupe with cash !!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

You'll have enough to buy the car AFTER you've paid capital tax when converting to fiat won't you?  Wink
He wants an Audi while everyone else want a Lamborghini Smiley
October 16, 2017, 06:44:21 PM
Thanks Ecash!!!!

how its work for you ?

Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
October 16, 2017, 06:35:27 PM
Somebody missed the cheap price , now his crying LOL
October 16, 2017, 06:35:00 PM
Hi My Dear ninjagod, Please Add Me To Your Airdrop3 List

Thanks Kiss
Activity: 53
October 16, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
i want the airdrop  Grin Grin
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 06:00:20 PM
Is the next airdrop tomorrow at 21:00 GMT? How does this airdrop actually work?
Activity: 33
October 16, 2017, 05:46:10 PM
We want ecash to at least 10 $ value for each single coin Grin
Go to the moon
Activity: 134
October 16, 2017, 05:45:58 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Read it people! this is the same shit/scam/pump and dump coin as like ebtc, eltc, edash, eeth, exrp and the rest exxx shittokens.
Activity: 434
October 16, 2017, 05:16:13 PM
It's important that we hold this coin. I don't want any of you to regret in future. If you sell now, u get 150 $ or something. But what if.. You know what i mean.  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
October 16, 2017, 05:14:41 PM
Ethereum Cash (ECASH) is an unreachable telegraph scam. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Scam for given airdrop?

Well the telegram is there and the dev partecipate. So what are you talking about?

totally ignore him...he just want some attention
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 05:13:14 PM
Scam for given airdrop?

Well the telegram is there and the dev partecipate. So what are you talking about?
October 16, 2017, 04:45:33 PM
Scam for given airdrop?
October 16, 2017, 04:43:02 PM
EthereumCash up  91%  3rd Gainer at  MKTCAPITALIZATION right now!!!!
Activity: 66
October 16, 2017, 04:41:33 PM
i have been monitoring the progress of this project and i see a lot of prospect however i think the dev is a bit slow and i will recommend him to partner with COPICO project so they can help him deliver and achieve his aim so that both the community and him will fly to the moon faster then expected...it a suggestions though
Pages:
Jump to: