Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 38. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 04:39:47 PM
Ethereum Cash (ECASH) is an unreachable telegraph scam. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 04:38:36 PM
my time is coming.....cryptopia my choice

Well, how things are going, ED is a good place as well cryptopia would be a big boost!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
October 16, 2017, 04:30:55 PM
my time is coming.....cryptopia my choice
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 04:22:13 PM
OMG!!! I win big with this!! Finally I win big! I can buy car tomorrow Cheesy
Thanks Ecash!!!!

how its work for you ?
buy lot ecash with cheap price a weeks ago ?

damn lucky please dont sell your token now i thinks its good to hold after ecash listed on cryptopia or more.

I buy tons of ecash under 1 penny! I now sell 1000% up!! LOLOLOL!!!! I only read stories like that in news, now I make big win!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! I can buy my dream car tomorrow! Audi TT Coupe with cash !!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
October 16, 2017, 04:18:21 PM
received my coins for the drop, thanks a lot! this coin out of all the recent airdrops shows the most promise i think and good to see some actual development going on for once!
Activity: 420
October 16, 2017, 04:17:46 PM
surprise was the application itself, huh? pretty good step, dev and his team look serious about this project and that's great. too many scams around, if this project earns the community's trust, it may have a bright future and even can take someone too the moon:) missed the first 3 airdrops, will be trying my chance for 4th one! but even if i miss, i won't join the fudders' trains just because i lost the airdrops. as long as it's a solid project, there always will be a chance join. but personally i need to see more proofs and developments to invest. so far it looks good, lets hope the best for this project Smiley

If you were in the telegram from day 1, you would see how dedicated and helpful the team is. I think the App is a HUGE step. Doesnt look bad for a beta version either

The dev, the 4+ mods keeping the trolls out, The community thats growing. This project is going places!

that's good to hear. backing by the community is crucial and important. there are always a lot ppl to support various projects, so u can build a community quick. but as a dev (and/or team) u must be honest. i guess almost everyone here knows about the famous example. first kind of this phenomenon, eBTC. it had an amazing community (actually still have some) but dev just literally shitted. now some ppl claimed to have taken the project over etc... but lots of ppl lost their faith and trust. that's what i'm trying to say. i had just taken airdrop token and waited to see what'd happen before making an investment. and just in a week, everything went shit. i didn't gain or lose anything but unfortunately some ppl lost their money. so, before making in immediate decision i'd like to see the way of the project. getting hyped suddenly or being caught by the fud waves will do nothing but eventually will drive u to lose. i hardly understand of these two kind of ppl, just when we are on the dawn of a new project. personally i appreciate the App step, it's giving me good signals but will keep watching the process. since i'm spending time here that means i'm into cripto-world. so, i'd like to see this project to succeed but that doesn't mean i'll stop being cautious. i won't be defending to the death whatever happens or will be fudding otherwise. just keep watching close, because as i experienced before, dev and the team will decide the faith of the project. as long as they re honest and hardworking, they ll always find a good-solid community behind them. and if u re enough wise, u know that community is the key for journey to the moon. for the moment, the only thing i can say regarding project is "good luck" Smiley time will show the rest.

tl:dr, patience is a virtue Smiley

Your comment is good and. Well concluded. And  encouraging to the dev.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 04:12:52 PM
surprise was the application itself, huh? pretty good step, dev and his team look serious about this project and that's great. too many scams around, if this project earns the community's trust, it may have a bright future and even can take someone too the moon:) missed the first 3 airdrops, will be trying my chance for 4th one! but even if i miss, i won't join the fudders' trains just because i lost the airdrops. as long as it's a solid project, there always will be a chance join. but personally i need to see more proofs and developments to invest. so far it looks good, lets hope the best for this project Smiley

If you were in the telegram from day 1, you would see how dedicated and helpful the team is. I think the App is a HUGE step. Doesnt look bad for a beta version either

The dev, the 4+ mods keeping the trolls out, The community thats growing. This project is going places!

that's good to hear. backing by the community is crucial and important. there are always a lot ppl to support various projects, so u can build a community quick. but as a dev (and/or team) u must be honest. i guess almost everyone here knows about the famous example. first kind of this phenomenon, eBTC. it had an amazing community (actually still have some) but dev just literally shitted. now some ppl claimed to have taken the project over etc... but lots of ppl lost their faith and trust. that's what i'm trying to say. i had just taken airdrop token and waited to see what'd happen before making an investment. and just in a week, everything went shit. i didn't gain or lose anything but unfortunately some ppl lost their money. so, before making in immediate decision i'd like to see the way of the project. getting hyped suddenly or being caught by the fud waves will do nothing but eventually will drive u to lose. i hardly understand of these two kind of ppl, just when we are on the dawn of a new project. personally i appreciate the App step, it's giving me good signals but will keep watching the process. since i'm spending time here that means i'm into cripto-world. so, i'd like to see this project to succeed but that doesn't mean i'll stop being cautious. i won't be defending to the death whatever happens or will be fudding otherwise. just keep watching close, because as i experienced before, dev and the team will decide the faith of the project. as long as they re honest and hardworking, they ll always find a good-solid community behind them. and if u re enough wise, u know that community is the key for journey to the moon. for the moment, the only thing i can say regarding project is "good luck" Smiley time will show the rest.

You are completely right, but you have to take into account also that the riskier the deal is, the higher the reward will be. With a small investment now you have the chance of winning big or on the other hand losing little money.
Activity: 73
October 16, 2017, 04:07:09 PM
just started following you on twitter !
Activity: 130
October 16, 2017, 04:04:00 PM

October 16, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
is ImToken a wallet you can store ECAsh in ?
Yes ImToken is compatible wallet for ECash.
Activity: 133
October 16, 2017, 04:01:09 PM
To all those who are interested in this coin or think about investing in it I recommend you to join telegram group. Dev team is very active there and you can share your ideas and suggestions about the platform
Activity: 56
October 16, 2017, 03:45:31 PM
hi dev can you please just comment on EBCSH ann
people are getting disapointed

They are very active in tele, and he and the team are extremly busy getting the whitepaper done as well as beta testing the app.
October 16, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
OMG!!! I win big with this!! Finally I win big! I can buy car tomorrow Cheesy
Thanks Ecash!!!!
This is one of the best project I have ever seen.This project is great in many ways the Dev team are working very hard as we can see .Again they are experience in cryptocurrency .Also with the total supply of just 15 million ETHEREUMCASH price will skyrocket. that is why every person is every very happy in this project. In a nutshell this is the time to grab more E-cash !!!!!!!
Activity: 142
October 16, 2017, 03:39:20 PM
Be smart people. Airdrop is 200 ecash. You can go to ether delta and buy it as well. Its only 7 cents right now. Once it hits another exchange, and road map is out, I dont think the price will look back.
Airdrop is 200 ecash? why such a small hand?

Its 25% air drop 75% bounty. They did 3 rounds of generous air drops already.
Activity: 30
October 16, 2017, 03:23:53 PM
hi dev can you please just comment on EBCSH ann
people are getting disapointed
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 03:18:13 PM
Be smart people. Airdrop is 200 ecash. You can go to ether delta and buy it as well. Its only 7 cents right now. Once it hits another exchange, and road map is out, I dont think the price will look back.
Airdrop is 200 ecash? why such a small hand?
Activity: 142
October 16, 2017, 03:09:35 PM
Activity: 159
October 16, 2017, 02:58:41 PM
How to join to Airdrop, please for info? Must do something?
Tomorrow at 21:00GMT
Activity: 196
October 16, 2017, 02:40:40 PM
Airdrop is tomorrow exactly at 21:00GMT
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
October 16, 2017, 02:34:56 PM
I liked the video of your app. Waiting for the bounty.
I hope to appear on the big  exchange soon. Guys HODL  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: