Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 42. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 12:28:49 AM
Dump more baby coz i'm buyin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not if i get to it first lol
Activity: 25
October 16, 2017, 12:24:33 AM
They gave away free and did not force you to buy it.

Yes i agree. Why people always say scam?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
October 16, 2017, 12:19:40 AM
Dump more baby coz i'm buyin Grin Grin Grin Grin
October 16, 2017, 12:11:08 AM
99.9 percent chance this is a complete scam, do not buy this token,  It is EXTREMELY risky.

BTC is scam ETH is also scam and ALLCOIN is also scam and you do not invest anymore, do not spam again. Angry Angry Angry

Oh geezzzz, another coin using Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin in the name to draw attention and investors.  The vast majority of these recent releases have been SCAM COINS!!  Sure maybe this one is different just not willing to invest after the likes of Ethereum Dark and Litecoin Ultra which are just a couple of the recent scam coins released in the past couple of months.  It seems there is another scam coin every week using some "eye catching name". 

Had they named this MyCash or CryptoDebit I might be interested.  Call it EthereumCash, LiteCoinCash, BitCoinCashATM, etc. I'm running for the door as fast as possible. 

My coffee pot will overflow with the tears of those who dumped early and didnt buy in early :-)
Activity: 14
October 16, 2017, 12:09:01 AM
99.9 percent chance this is a complete scam, do not buy this token,  It is EXTREMELY risky.

BTC is scam ETH is also scam and ALLCOIN is also scam and you do not invest anymore, do not spam again. Angry Angry Angry

Oh geezzzz, another coin using Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin in the name to draw attention and investors.  The vast majority of these recent releases have been SCAM COINS!!  Sure maybe this one is different just not willing to invest after the likes of Ethereum Dark and Litecoin Ultra which are just a couple of the recent scam coins released in the past couple of months.  It seems there is another scam coin every week using some "eye catching name". 

Had they named this MyCash or CryptoDebit I might be interested.  Call it EthereumCash, LiteCoinCash, BitCoinCashATM, etc. I'm running for the door as fast as possible. 
October 15, 2017, 11:21:48 PM
I mean, they are airdropping the coins in circulation right now, so since no one really paid upfront, I can't say it's a scam. It only sucks if it becomes a scam and  the investors who trade on EtherDelta lose out on some initial investments.

The dumpers though... weak hands fill my bags.
Crypto Lover
October 15, 2017, 11:03:49 PM
Let the people decide wether they buy or not, they are experienced enough to decide for themselves and accept the risk... all Crypto are volatile they know that, some big people say BITCOIN is scam/fraud.. and still buy it, FUDDERS wil be FUDDERS thats their job it's not they care for others money,, but to earn from FUDDING..
Activity: 27
October 15, 2017, 10:54:48 PM
People concerns are legit and surely its not easy to issue a Crypto debit card without backing of any institution and in first week for their launch. But the Dev's never promised/marketed it as their end goal, Without that feature it is still the same ERC20 Token like so many being announced.
I would suggest folks to hodl their drops and let the dev team publish their whitepaper and can then decide, But if anyone is buying just on the word then you are asking for it.
Activity: 26
October 15, 2017, 10:34:26 PM
I mean, they are airdropping the coins in circulation right now, so since no one really paid upfront, I can't say it's a scam. It only sucks if it becomes a scam and  the investors who trade on EtherDelta lose out on some initial investments.
Crypto Lover
October 15, 2017, 10:03:29 PM
Insert Quote
Quote from: green547 on October 15, 2017, 10:58:20 PM

I guess you want to speak like Jamie Dimon but the difference is you're nobody and your words don't hold water, oh!, it doesn't even hold air.
Do something meaningful with your time and help yourself.
Next time come up with facts on your conclusion, then we'd know if you're sane

He hold GAS - (Ass Gas) Grin
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
October 15, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

I guess you want to speak like Jamie Dimon but the difference is you're nobody and your words don't hold water, oh!, it doesn't even hold air.
Do something meaningful with your time and help yourself.
Next time come up with facts on your conclusion, then we'd know if you're sane
October 15, 2017, 08:16:11 PM
Insert Quote
Quote from: mhunt on Today at 11:40:37 PM
Telegram gone ?
ECASH tele: https://t.me/joinchat/G1S82wjzVzsGf5GFDJPjLg

I think some people can't access it at the moment

Im seeing people join it now
Activity: 140
October 15, 2017, 08:07:18 PM
They gave away free and did not force you to buy it.
Activity: 38
October 15, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

Crypto Lover
October 15, 2017, 07:56:18 PM
Insert Quote
Quote from: mhunt on Today at 11:40:37 PM
Telegram gone ?
ECASH tele: https://t.me/joinchat/G1S82wjzVzsGf5GFDJPjLg

I think some people can't access it at the moment
Activity: 142
October 15, 2017, 07:54:46 PM
To bad I'm not a troll moron someone is posting on Facebook saying it's down an to watch out so I was asking the group here

Whatever...Just tell me who sent you? Lol
Activity: 38
October 15, 2017, 07:52:05 PM
you are a user in the camp with the new generation. you want to buy a good price, you will not be much better when it will be printed $ 1 Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 98
October 15, 2017, 07:48:44 PM
To bad I'm not a troll moron someone is posting on Facebook saying it's down an to watch out so I was asking the group here
Activity: 142
October 15, 2017, 07:44:14 PM
Telegram gone ?

Funny how after i tell people to go to telegram this troll posts this. Nice try lol

Its alive and active. Over 1.3k members.
Pages:
Jump to: