Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 52. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 06:06:45 PM
Where is the link to join the next round?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 14, 2017, 05:59:27 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Read it people!

All users of this forum know what the risk of investing in such kind of tokens is and this is what attracts people in this topic.
And it looks very stupid when someone says it as a newly discovered truth !!!))))
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:28:56 PM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Read it people!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 05:28:24 PM
Update on the card: It is a concept, not a final design. The financial laws applied for a debit card are very vague in terms of cryptocurrency so there should be some work around there. There will be an update on the design soon to change the address but please note that it is still just a concept. The actual technicalities and technology for the card are still currently being developed. Expect an official pre-release in a few months.
October 14, 2017, 05:24:40 PM
Mist is looking for Json when I try and add this. I have done this before for other tokens and got the json from "Read Smart Contract" in etherscan.io but this token givens an error

"Sorry, we were unnable to retrieve a valid ContractABI for this contract.
Unable to read contract information"

Any ideas?

Try using myetherwallet.com
Activity: 210
October 14, 2017, 05:14:59 PM
Mist is looking for Json when I try and add this. I have done this before for other tokens and got the json from "Read Smart Contract" in etherscan.io but this token givens an error

"Sorry, we were unnable to retrieve a valid ContractABI for this contract.
Unable to read contract information"

Any ideas?
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
October 14, 2017, 05:14:03 PM
You all do realize that they literally didn't get what Ethereum addresses look like correct in official logo?

(Hint: there should be no additional x's, h's, o's or n's)

Just another p&d coin.

This is just a concept design. Please read the disclaimer below and do some extra research before making negative comments. Another design will be released, once the card has been further developed.

How can you expect people to trust that the card is legit when it's by definition it's conception shows flaws like this?

At least redo the logo...

It's a concept. The direction of development of the token.

So you don't understand that the address on the card makes no sense, which hurts your marketing, which hurts your product? Just confirming.
October 14, 2017, 05:11:13 PM
You all do realize that they literally didn't get what Ethereum addresses look like correct in official logo?

Just another p&d coin.

This is just a concept design. Please read the disclaimer below and do some extra research before making negative comments. Another design will be released, once the card has been further developed.

How can you expect people to trust that the card is legit when it's by definition it's conception shows flaws like this?

It's a concept. The direction of development of the token.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
October 14, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

Just another p&d coin.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
October 14, 2017, 05:01:35 PM
1500 out of 2100 airdrops distributed for round 3.

Do u have a bounty thread according to telegram by ethercash airdrop 25% allocation and 75% for bounty. But i cant find the the bounty thread in your road map via website its not indicated about the bounty program.
October 14, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Just another p&d coin.

Dev, honest question. Im not sure which country you live in, but here in the UK, credit/debit cards have licences to operate in financial sector. How do you think you will obtain this licence? Even in most or all countries, the rules are the same.
Having a forum post with no tangible product behind this project, what makes you think operating licences will be granted?

You confuse financial services and services related to the turnover of digital goods. Cards for money and related services are licensed, and cards that are linked to turnover are not. In most countries. I do not know about England.

This is the work of lawyers. Surely they will be attracted and say their word.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 14, 2017, 04:59:03 PM
project has major red flags looks like a scam. people already dumping huge amounts of ecash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 14, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
how to buy ethercash ?
etherdelta
Coinmarketcap : $0.068248 (116.30%)

I would buy now before the course goes to 0.10 $    Grin    i hodl my token
Activity: 1
October 14, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
how to buy ethercash ?
FBZ
Activity: 32
October 14, 2017, 04:54:41 PM
how many coins where given per airdrop?
October 14, 2017, 04:50:58 PM
1500 out of 2100 airdrops distributed for round 3.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 14, 2017, 04:50:41 PM
Cool project and a card design which i saw a few pages ago very stylish and sleek..

keep up the good fork.
Activity: 19
October 14, 2017, 04:50:03 PM
Great project but need more hard work we want to listed it into rank 1-3 exchanges
Activity: 308
October 14, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Airdrop just cool)) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I'm waiting for the continuation !!

And yet it is unclear why the original was originally a date, then changed, and at the same time there was nothing concrete said ..... I would like specifics, and the project is cool, guys fellows ... Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 04:35:17 PM
1900 gmt was 6 mins ago

llololol, i live in the uk, that has the same exact time has that meridian so im telling you it was 1 hour ago

British Summer Time is GMT + 1 and ends on the last Sunday in October lololol. How do you live somewhere and not know the time zone? Worse yet, there's a thing called google, you should try it out sometime.
Pages:
Jump to: