Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 47. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 03:42:25 AM
when the round 4 start??
Activity: 117
October 15, 2017, 03:36:08 AM
You should create Improvement Bounty: security, usability, new features, etc.

You stake each idea with some points according to relevance and at the end divide the sum of each participant by the total points in the improvement bounty.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 03:31:18 AM
 wayting for airdrop round 3 airdrop but i no i am not alone so i will take a while.

nice to see the price today 50% up. way deed i not buy more :p

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 03:18:21 AM
I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that soon ordinary people will start to use cryptocurrency in their day to day lives. I have a dream that soon they can utilize ECASH in shops, in restaurants, on vacation, in the cinema and everywhere else.

I have a dream that in the long run ECASH will overtake BTC as the most commonly used cryptocurrency.

I think ECASH is much more selfexplaining to men and women, young and old alike than BTC will ever be. Imagine your whole family paying with crypto, they would be much more likely to understand what ECASH mean (they would understand it as electronic cash, and most would probably not know what BTC is) and that goes for a lot of other people too.

The ECASH revolution is about to begin, you too can be a part of it's bright future. Get some today and be a winner. Be one of us!

Coming soon to even more exchanges near you  Smiley

You may get it here;
https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH

I share your dream too. I wish more of you guys would get to know how big this will be in 5 years time.
I equally  share the same dream about Ecash. And the Dev are working very hard.
Activity: 208
October 15, 2017, 03:15:51 AM
Very fast listed on coinmarketcap... very nice... hope ECASH will success like eBTC Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 03:14:03 AM
Hi Dev.  Sorry to say, but I have also not received my airdrop 3 coins yet.  Could you please help??
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
October 15, 2017, 03:09:28 AM
I recieved the airdrop 3. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 69
October 15, 2017, 03:04:36 AM
Received, thx
Activity: 56
October 15, 2017, 02:55:03 AM
I recieved the airdrop. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 182
October 15, 2017, 02:38:25 AM
I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that soon ordinary people will start to use cryptocurrency in their day to day lives. I have a dream that soon they can utilize ECASH in shops, in restaurants, on vacation, in the cinema and everywhere else.

I have a dream that in the long run ECASH will overtake BTC as the most commonly used cryptocurrency.

I think ECASH is much more selfexplaining to men and women, young and old alike than BTC will ever be. Imagine your whole family paying with crypto, they would be much more likely to understand what ECASH mean (they would understand it as electronic cash, and most would probably not know what BTC is) and that goes for a lot of other people too.

The ECASH revolution is about to begin, you too can be a part of it's bright future. Get some today and be a winner. Be one of us!

Coming soon to even more exchanges near you  Smiley

You may get it here;
https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH

I share your dream too. I wish more of you guys would get to know how big this will be in 5 years time.
Activity: 180
Exclusive Member
October 15, 2017, 02:29:24 AM
May i ask if it is really necessary to swap the tokens? What if I didn't do that?
October 15, 2017, 02:25:58 AM
All airdrops for round 3 have been sent. If, for some reason, you did not receive, then please send me a pm on telegram and I will see to the issue.
[/quoteHi DEV , I took took part in round 3 airdrop.my username is kevingreen. My spread sheet number is #659.I used Coinbase Ether address. I didn't receive ethereumcash. Please I need your help. I can't access the telegram with my android divice so consider me.this a compatiable ether address :0xFF92486a4542a3Ee411657002C6BDAca99C67937 Thanks.

Sorted

Please help me with access to Telegram.

Its not working for me

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
October 15, 2017, 02:21:01 AM
Hi, i joined the airdrop 1 but still not received, i'll wait my ecash tokens.

Try sending Kevin a PM in the telegram channel with your ETH address he will surely sort it out for you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 15, 2017, 02:04:16 AM
Hi, i joined the airdrop 1 but still not received, i'll wait my ecash tokens.
Activity: 142
October 15, 2017, 01:42:13 AM
I woas wondering, did somebody already added this token for trading on something that is not ED?

Not yet. It should be added to new exchanges in the next 4 to 5 days. Read the first 2 posts in this thread
October 15, 2017, 01:36:16 AM
I woas wondering, did somebody already added this token for trading on something that is not ED?
Activity: 64
October 15, 2017, 01:30:42 AM
ninjagod, I haven't received any tokens and I've done everything that was required... I see that you say that you eliminated entries with the same IP. I told my flatmate to take part in the airdrop too, and obviously, we are using the same wifi and therefore have the same IP. Is this the reason why we have been eliminated?
Merit: 108
October 15, 2017, 01:26:13 AM
First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Read it people!

All users of this forum know what the risk of investing in such kind of tokens is and this is what attracts people in this topic.
And it looks very stupid when someone says it as a newly discovered truth !!!))))

Actually the ones BUYING the tokens/coins are NEWCOMERS to the crypto world. Many have been burned by previous scamcoins/tokens.
Keep your idiotic belittling tone to yourself! If you actually gave a fuck instead of cheerleading, you should write that bullshit where new comers can READ, which most of them do AFTER buying into the scam.

I by default consider all people on this forum to be reasonable and experienced people. And I believe that all people understand how to assess the prospects of a particular project. Therefore, I do not like when there are users who consider themselves smarter than others.
I repeat for people who have difficulty understanding.
Everybody understands perfectly what they can participate in this project and take risks at the risk, in order to get a big profit.
I invested in the start and you, by your "abstruse" posts, inflict financial damage on me, lowering the value of my assets.

October 15, 2017, 01:22:36 AM
received, thanks!
October 15, 2017, 01:20:59 AM
Thanks a lot I have received my token
Pages:
Jump to: