Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 48. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 01:14:02 AM
All airdrops for round 3 have been sent. If, for some reason, you did not receive, then please send me a pm on telegram and I will see to the issue.
[/quoteHi DEV , I took took part in round 3 airdrop.my username is kevingreen. My spread sheet number is #659.I used Coinbase Ether address. I didn't receive ethereumcash. Please I need your help. I can't access the telegram with my android divice so consider me.this a compatiable ether address :0xFF92486a4542a3Ee411657002C6BDAca99C67937 Thanks.

Sorted
Activity: 518
October 15, 2017, 12:56:28 AM

Add this info to your ether wallet:

Contract address: 0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84
Symbol: ECASH
Decimals: 18
Name: ethereumcash

A few people are complaining and are saying that the airdrop was unfair and filled with lots of bots and duplicate entries. This is not the case. The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP address of each applicant. After applicants submit the form, the link no longer works. Try the demo survey below and see for yourself. EthereumCash's distribution model is extremely fair.

Dev i cant pm you on telegram my spreadaheet number is 201 but you said the airdrop 3 is done i did not recieve my token already pm sent in btt.ty im still waiting for my token
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 12:52:33 AM
All airdrops for round 3 have been sent. If, for some reason, you did not receive, then please send me a pm on telegram and I will see to the issue.

Hi DEV , I took took part in round 3 airdrop.my username is kevingreen. My spread sheet number is #659.I used Coinbase Ether address. I didn't receive ethereumcash. Please I need your help. I can't access the telegram with my android divice so consider me.this a compatiable ether address :0xFF92486a4542a3Ee411657002C6BDAca99C67937   Thanks.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2017, 12:43:20 AM
[/quoteHi DEV , I took took part in round 3 airdrop.my username is kevingreen. My spread sheet number is #659.I used Coinbase Ether address. I didn't receive ethereumcash. Please I need your help. I can't access the telegram with my android divice so consider me.this a compatiable ether address :0xFF92486a4542a3Ee411657002C6BDAca99C67937 Thanks.
Activity: 788
October 14, 2017, 11:51:42 PM
Dev i joined the airdrop but still not received, dev i'll wait your response
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:35:06 PM
Does anyone else fill out so many airdrop forms that they forget which coins they joined? I'm trying to figure out if I got into this one or not.

Check your Eth wallet? Might need to add the coin, info on the first post from OP.
Activity: 518
October 14, 2017, 11:28:19 PM
Dev the airdrop is done distribution but i dont have recieve please check the spreadsheet im 201 in the spreadshest thank yku very much
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
October 14, 2017, 11:23:02 PM
Does anyone else fill out so many airdrop forms that they forget which coins they joined? I'm trying to figure out if I got into this one or not.
October 14, 2017, 11:20:07 PM
By the way:

...The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP and Mac address (computer ID) of each applicant. ...

MAC is the address (let's say unique manufacturer, model and serial number) of the network adapter.

While it's possible to record the IP of a website visitor it is not possible to record his MAC address without further effort and even then it would be noticeable. IP is on layer 3 and MAC on layer 2. The only way to record the MAC address of a visitor is with some Internet Explorer activeX code, a java applet or something similar. It is not possible with javascript.

So how did you track the MAC addresses?

Ok, my bad sorry. I was informed that that's how they did it. The survey provider was surveyplanet and it has an option to block devices once they have submitted their form. I will change it. Thanks for letting me know  Smiley
Activity: 64
October 14, 2017, 10:54:56 PM
are the airdrops over?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 10:42:07 PM
By the way:

...The survey provider that was used, tracked the IP and Mac address (computer ID) of each applicant. ...

MAC is the address (let's say unique manufacturer, model and serial number) of the network adapter.

While it's possible to record the IP of a website visitor it is not possible to record his MAC address without further effort and even then it would be noticeable. IP is on layer 3 and MAC on layer 2. The only way to record the MAC address of a visitor is with some Internet Explorer activeX code, a java applet or something similar. It is not possible with javascript.

So how did you track the MAC addresses?
Activity: 34
October 14, 2017, 10:15:44 PM

10 mins are over, where is the sourcecode?

Looking at your bitcointalk profile I saw that you really are the creator of all those tokens. I didn't even check it before because I thought you would of course have used different accounts.

Even if you are not scamming or hyping, do you really think you can manage that many projects at once?

https://github.com/EthereumCashOriginal/SmartContract/tree/master

And no, of course, I cant manage all those projects at once! But, Equis was a failed project and nobody invested. eBitcoinCash is currently postponed. So my time is really only given to this one project.

Could you please just upload the sourcecode to etherscan.io? This is where people normally look for the sourcecode of smart contracts.

https://etherscan.io/verifyContract?a=0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

You have to use the same compiler settings you used when you deployed the contract.
Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
October 14, 2017, 10:12:03 PM
Insert Quote
Quote from: ninjagod on Today at 01:52:12 AM
Quote from: ArminH on Today at 01:48:33 AM
Quote from: Battle1doom on Today at 12:53:35 AM
Quote from: WhattaCOINcidence on Today at 12:50:00 AM
If crypto credit cards are illegal, then how do you explain big succesful projects like CENTRA card and Pay 10x?

ArminH and his many multiple accounts runs a FUD operation here, he has been going at it for 28+ hours now. Just ignore whatever he says, he is here on a FUDmission.

It's getting ridiculous. Everybody knows you are part of the scammers.
FUD is just scammers cheap excuse.
You don't even know what FUD means. There is no competing project, so tell me who would spread FUD?
I told you exactly the same before, but you didn't reply. All you're doing is spamming the same comments all time.

@ Whatta: you should be able to answer those questions on your own, but here's a hint: what do you think is the reason they both cooperate with financial institutions? Why are they bound to fiat, although representing cryptocurrencies?

@ ninjagod: So you want to tell us that you distributed the coins over 2 days and 2nd dump only happened because half of the people decided to sell their coins at the same time? Seriously?
If they sold their coins immediately on receipt like you say, rate would have dropped slow but constant, but it crashed.
The only thing I can see in Etherdelta is, that your account (which we know) didn't do the transaction. But only for this wallet. You can easily dump coins with another wallet.
I can't believe half of the people sold almost in the same second.
Btw: I'm not destroying your project. As I said already, I came here willing to invest. I just had some questions, but all I got was spam and insult.
If anybody damaged your project, it's the guys spamming and insulting (like battle1doom).
If serious concerns and good questions destroy your project, maybe it's not that well-conceived?

YES. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! I sent 1500 airdrops about 4 hours ago. They are the ones who dumped because I airdropped to them whilst the price was high! Most of the 'serious' questions are ridiculous claims that have a legitimate answer if people did their research.

You did a good job of calmly and politely defending yourself against this jackass. You handle even the rudest people in the telegram with repect and professionalism.

If i was you, i would expedite and get that white paper out ASAP after bounties to counter all this uncalled for FUD
Posted on: Today at 01:52:12 AM Posted by: ninjagod

I Agree - publish the whitepaper and this FUDDING shit will gone
Activity: 142
October 14, 2017, 10:00:33 PM
If crypto credit cards are illegal, then how do you explain big succesful projects like CENTRA card and Pay 10x?

ArminH and his many multiple accounts runs a FUD operation here, he has been going at it for 28+ hours now. Just ignore whatever he says, he is here on a FUDmission.

You don't even know what FUD means. There is no competing project, so tell me who would spread FUD?
I told you exactly the same before, but you didn't reply. All you're doing is spamming the same comments all time.

@ Whatta: you should be able to answer those questions on your own, but here's a hint: what do you think is the reason they both cooperate with financial institutions? Why are they bound to fiat, although representing cryptocurrencies?

@ ninjagod: So you want to tell us that you distributed the coins over 2 days and 2nd dump only happened because half of the people decided to sell their coins at the same time? Seriously?
If they sold their coins immediately on receipt like you say, rate would have dropped slow but constant, but it crashed.
The only thing I can see in Etherdelta is, that your account (which we know) didn't do the transaction. But only for this wallet. You can easily dump coins with another wallet.
Btw: I'm not destroying your project. As I said already, I came here willing to invest. I just had some questions, but all I got was spam and insult.
If anybody damaged your project, it's the guys spamming and insulting (like battle1doom).
If serious concerns and good questions destroy your project, maybe it's not that well-conceived?

YES. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! I sent 1500 airdrops about 4 hours ago. They are the ones who dumped because I airdropped to them whilst the price was high! Most of the 'serious' questions are ridiculous claims that have a legitimate answer if people did their research.

You did a good job of calmly and politely defending yourself against this jackass. You handle even the rudest people in the telegram with repect and professionalism.

If i was you, i would expedite and get that white paper out ASAP after bounties to counter all this uncalled for FUD
October 14, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

Activity: 98
October 14, 2017, 09:50:46 PM
Get outta here already no one cares what you have to say  arminH
Activity: 219
October 14, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

October 14, 2017, 09:37:49 PM
Javinco and Dido - please use Telegram.

Correct. I have over 440 messages on bitcointalk. I cant reply to them because it is too slow. Send me a message on Telegram - Ill reply within an hour. If I am sleeping or away, there are four other devs in the Telegram group who will help you out  Smiley.
Activity: 28
October 14, 2017, 09:37:03 PM
Good day dev how to participate in your 4th airdrop? If i have chance to join,  i'm really interested to join.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2017, 09:34:57 PM
Source code link (Github) is now accesible from the OP at the first page of the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: