Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 17. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

As of now Bitcoin can not affect for our economy here in my country because this is not yet approved by the government and also not to much familiar with all people here, most of  the students here in different school can always using bitcoin but there was sometimes talked about in social media and the government it self but it can't recognized right now. that's why Bitcoin can not affect of our economy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
As far as bitcoin is concerned in my country there is no impact of bitcoin to the economy because a small proportion of individuals had access to bitcoin while a vast majority are unconcerned about it which makes the government not to announce any regulations concerning cryptocurrencies.
It is true, in a state is not all using bitcoin only a fraction using bitcoin, especially those who have equipment such as the computer and smartphone using bitcoin while them that their families have his failings in terms of financial do not have a computer and smartphones don’t of bitcoin and only cared about how to find the money in a way that they know
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
As far as bitcoin is concerned in my country there is no impact of bitcoin to the economy because a small proportion of individuals had access to bitcoin while a vast majority are unconcerned about it which makes the government not to announce any regulations concerning cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Bitcoin has no great impact of one's economy, however, it has a great impact of one's life if that person is doing Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a normal currency and a normal trend in the crypto world. Actually, BItcoin has nothing to do with the economy of one nation because it is not contributing to the taxation nor to the shared markets of one country.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
the economy in my country does not tend to be so good but some people who have known crypto already there is an improvement in terms of economy because all here know that crypto able to realize one's dream
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 09:21:49 PM
Economy is very important in one country if its more progressive then you have a good country.  So its important to everyone to contribute to their country.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:54:44 PM
my country is sad to say not that good as you have. The poverty is increasing, all foods price are increasing, all dead people are also increasing because of their campaign for "ANTI-DRUGS", also we have a problem about a heavy traffic. it is so complicated and even our government can't prevent it. In other words, the economy of the Philippines are worst.
Activity: 24
February 20, 2018, 08:52:22 PM
since crypto is not yet fully accepted by majority and not yet being regulated by Central bank, it does not any significant effect to micro or macro economy, the major effects are most likely limited to individual person or small groups.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 08:46:53 PM
Economy in my country? I will say is not Good because there corruption is anywhere and so complicated.
Corruption in my country is hampering economy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
February 20, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Bitcoin does help the economy in a little way for now and we can't feel its impact because it is much little for now. Day will come that government totally legalized btc because thet will realized it that btc is showing its power to boost the economic growth.
In my county I think there is no effect the government of my country until now is prohibit not accepting bitcoin and maybe nowadays still can't improve the economy because the economy of my country is really not good, many cases of corruption and so complicated.
Activity: 65
February 20, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
I think the effect of bitcoin on the economy of my country is, but it is more like a black market (it is, but little is said about it).
in our country, corruption, unemployment and people are looking for an alternative, that's why I think that it is developed. And they say little that the authorities would not forbid it.
Activity: 224
February 20, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
The cryptocurrencies do not affect our economy because they are not legal in my country. But it can affect the country as money comes from the outside so not the digital currencies but the money itself is affecting economy.

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.
Activity: 56
February 20, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
Adoption is rather low and media treat cryptocurrencies like a freaky bubble. Still long way to go.
Activity: 378
February 20, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
When I look at the economy of my country, I want to cry. If the economy were human, it would be a sick grandmother with a lot of parasites. Corruption in my country is hampering the economy.
Activity: 602
February 20, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
Bitcoin does help the economy in a little way for now and we can't feel its impact because it is much little for now. Day will come that government totally legalized btc because thet will realized it that btc is showing its power to boost the economic growth.
Activity: 462
February 20, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Honestly, it doesn't affect our economy much because most of the people here are unaware about bitcoin. However, it lessens the number of unemployed in a little number because of some of those who has idea about bitcoin. Most of the people here are too close minded about crypto that's why it doesn't affect the economy much.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 20, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Same with yours cause there was so much adjustments if the government will implement this platform to the society, they have studied that Bitcoin dumps in short period of te which may affect the investment the people, and the blame may occur on them so to make everything free and clear , Bitcoin here in my country is legal but not that controversial because there is still smaller number of people who know this platform.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
The cryptocurrencies do not affect our economy because they are not legal in my country. But it can affect the country as money comes from the outside so not the digital currencies but the money itself is affecting economy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 20, 2018, 10:00:56 AM
the economy in my country is still bad, there is still a lot of unemployment and corruption. there must be a way to overcome this, and the best path is bitcoin. so far the influence of bitcoin has not been significant, because there are still few users and the government has not provided legalization yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
Bitcoin literacy in my country is also very much minimal to those of us that actually understands and have deals in it. We have witnessed these days some Bitcoin agents that are going about organizing different seminars orientating people about Bitcoin existence, and trying to lure them to follow them up where they serve as their referrals in one Alt coin capacity or the other.
In my country, most people know bitcoins but they do not trust them. It is very sad to see so many people hate bitcoin and think it is a trash market.
I will try to work harder to get a good result and I will bring my results to prove to them the crypto market is not rubbish.
Pages:
Jump to: