Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 15. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
Here in my country only few people knowing the bitcoin so i think there is no impact to our economy, im pray that most of the people are here in my country they know what is bitcoin and probably it can help to increase our economy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In my country at first I don't know if all people know about bitcoin but since I saw bitcoin in news in my country I think there's have a big impact in my country.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 22, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

I think, at the moment, Bitcoin, or the cryptocurrency market in general, has no real effect on the economy of my country yet, because unfortunately, we are one of the countries that have never fully accepted and embraced the advantages of Bitcoin in all its glory and uses. However, its not also prohibited to do actions related to it, thus, for those individuals who have been in the market for quite a while now, I think that it has really helped them alot by means of giving them financial freedom and a good source of extra income. In fact, one of my workmates have really improved his lifestyle and savings due to his earnings emanating from the cryptocurrency market. He is the one that convinced me to finally try my hand in it.
I believe that the economy of the country is basing upon a governance and the people around, if he people act as one with a good governance maybe the economy will rise up high, but if the government is worst and corrupt maybe the economy will fall. Bitcoin is just an instrument and if no one believe on it is is no used at all, so then I think the economy depend on the government not in a crypto currency or bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 22, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

I think, at the moment, Bitcoin, or the cryptocurrency market in general, has no real effect on the economy of my country yet, because unfortunately, we are one of the countries that have never fully accepted and embraced the advantages of Bitcoin in all its glory and uses. However, its not also prohibited to do actions related to it, thus, for those individuals who have been in the market for quite a while now, I think that it has really helped them alot by means of giving them financial freedom and a good source of extra income. In fact, one of my workmates have really improved his lifestyle and savings due to his earnings emanating from the cryptocurrency market. He is the one that convinced me to finally try my hand in it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:33:33 PM
No impact of the Bitcoin on the economy in my country. Still very new.  Roll Eyes But there is plenty of time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 05:29:18 PM
In my country is still banned using bitcoin, because it can not be set specially by the government, the government is still continuing in-depth review of bitcoin whether it will be entered in the category of electronic money or separate, the government clearly appealed not to use bitcoin as the official payment instrument in my country, the government suspects this bitcoin can be used against the law such as terrorism, money laundering and drug bans.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
There is no effect of btc in our country at all. Because btc is not accepted in our country. So no effect.
It will have an effect eventually, consequences cannot be ignored, if you see your neighbors getting rich with altcoins then that is something other people will want to try, they will think if that happened to him then that can happen to me, I'm experimenting something similar myself, while my success with bitcoin has been limited my friends are seeing the positive effects of bitcoin in my life and while at first they made fun of me they cannot ignore anymore the good effects of bitcoin in my life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
February 22, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

What should i say here. Our leader here just focuses to such off every citizen's blood by implementing things unnecessary. He does not seem to be welcoming new ideas. Crypto is yet to be accepted. Its in the intial stage to this country. The government is plannnig to launch its own crypto currency "Laxmi" and one of our top business men, who is behind our leader has formed a team with his son's leadership to launch a coin called "jiocoin".

I am sure down the line in 3 to 5 years, crypto currencies would be surrounded in our country and the economy would surely be good.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I think the economy of our country doesn't affect bitcoin price at all since only few people in our country are really aware of cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment. Maybe, in countries were people hold a lot of bitcoin such as: Japan, China, England and a lot more have a direct effect on bitcoin price.

As far as i know it doesn't have any empact at all in our country as well...  A few members are steady aware of the flow of btc..
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
February 22, 2018, 02:01:30 PM
Because there are no such laws that tax transactions made through bitcoin. Our economy is not affected by it yet. The government will have to impose rules and regulations about it first before it can really affect our economy which is possible to happen in the near future as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are getting known by many in our country.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
IN our country it is not yet that known but people are already hearing about it in the news and success stories being passed around. But not all those who benefited huge from Bitcoin are loud or they don't want their identity to be known. Anonymity is one of the driving factors of crypto anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

Well the only thing visible effects in our country that bitcoin has made wjich I think is felt also in other nations was the price of the graphic cards and other computer/mining components which greatly increased ever since mining becomes a hype these days and a few services adapted to bitcoins like buying prepaid loads using btc.

I think if the price increased means it is good for your country economy but it is bad for users like you. yup your reason is right now it is very hard to get mining equipment and suppose if we get also we will not afford that price all pieces of equipment price went to the sky.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 22, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Well the only thing visible effects in our country that bitcoin has made wjich I think is felt also in other nations was the price of the graphic cards and other computer/mining components which greatly increased ever since mining becomes a hype these days and a few services adapted to bitcoins like buying prepaid loads using btc.
Activity: 41
February 22, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
It does not effect to the economy in my country but more and more people are talking abt it so i think it could be grow up fast and will have some effects on the ecconomy soon
Activity: 518
February 22, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
In my country in general economy is not developed and as I think it will not develop never, so with the arrival of bitcoins and others cryptocurrencies has not changed here nothing. The most important thing is that government don`t forbid to use bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe something would have changed if officially recognized bitcoin, but unfortunately in my country only few people are interested in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, so no one will do anything.

Approximately same situation. In my country cryptocurrencies can be used for corruption diagrams, and for concealment of real income since savings in bitcoin do not require declaring.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 22, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Were just started in maneuvering crypto community towards economy,since our country does not trying to banned bitcoin instead they are just planning to put tax,on what way its under dialogue,our central banks has put policy for cryptocurrency users so maybe in another years,bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be in accessible to all aspect of our daily living interms of many things
Activity: 83
February 22, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
Just like you, in our country also it doesn't have a big effect. Actually, almost 40% of the population in our country is already enjoying the benefit of crypto which I can see has a positive result. But like what I said, the remaining percentage of the population is still unaware of what are these currencies are doing to those who are enjoying it already. It wasn't hitting the economy as of now but I've heard a few stories on the news about it but it doesn't make a noise for others since some are might be confused, lack of knowledge and hesitant to give it a try. However, I believe that it won't take too long and the small population of people enjoying btc will soon increase.
Activity: 182
February 22, 2018, 09:53:41 AM
in my country bitcoin has not been accepted by the government. so there is no effect whatsoever on the national economy. but not with most of the people. They are greatly helped by bitcoin to overcome the financial difficulties it has felt. especially the lower middle class. they expect the bitcoin legality here
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
with the presence of bitcoin in my country can provide jobs for some people and can increase the economy of society in that country they can feel the money from technology
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
My country is still categorized as a developing country. Salary wages are basically the source of income of most people here. There are big business, but most of them are owned and operated by foreigners, like Americans, Chinese, Koreans and etc. They are considered as big investors, and play a major roll in the market system. The introduction of bitcoin here is a great help to individuals who are at the middle and lower class. It is an opportunity to them to improved their quality of living.
Pages:
Jump to: