Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 22. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:21:27 AM
Now in my country has many people know about Bitcoin but I think that doesn't affect anything to economy because my country Bitcoin is still phorbited.
Activity: 532
February 17, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
Will be more positive effect if the country allow and legal the bitcoin transaction in their country, we have trouble and face many problem where we are looking for the job, we need high education and have great performance to get the job, but it will be different when we are looking for the job at bitcoin, we will earn more benefit by working in bitcoin than we are working at the real work, you can see it at the people who have the success in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 16, 2018, 11:50:39 PM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
The effect is minimal if it really affects our economy at all. We belong in the 3rd world country though majority of our population have access to internet only a portion of this users have knowledge of bitcoins and other cryptos. Most of this users are focused on playing on line games like DOTA2, LOL and ROS.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:26:48 PM
Bitcoin is a great potential that is very interesting in changing the world, but make sure you understand the risks that go along with it.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
February 16, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
As of now there's no much effect yet in our country but they are now aware of it, even our banks and they're informing the people not to invest easily but to carefully consider its effect, but as far as bitcoin is concern there are also many people here who join bitcoin and I can say that it's a blessing because I can see the effect in their life financially speaking, there are now earning money and make a living out of it started business and slowly making their dreams come true.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 16, 2018, 10:59:16 PM
There is no effect of btc in our country at all. Because btc is not accepted in our country. So no effect.
Mate is mentioned that bitcoin have no effect in his country as bitcoin is not legal in his country. I want to clear him that bitcoin is still not legal in any country but still it have effect on economy of country even low effect but have. Because if your country people are working here and can earning bitcoin then it means your country is getting money from other countries and that is surely effecting economy of your country.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
February 16, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
There is no effect of btc in our country at all. Because btc is not accepted in our country. So no effect.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 16, 2018, 03:14:56 PM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
It does not seem that bitcoin is going to affect the economy of any country at all, it is still too small to think it can do it and even with that politicians are worried about the effects it may cause in the future, and with good reason, bitcoin has not affected my country at all but it has affected my life and if it changes the life of others as much as it has changed my own life then the changes it can bring to society as a whole will be great since having a currency that does not steal from you is a huge improvement that cannot be ignored.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
The presence of bitcoin in my country can help the economy of every serious person in learning it. they will get jobs and salaries from bitcoin everytime they do the job and this helps reduce unemployment
It really helps jobless people to have job and earn money from it. As of now there is no effect in my country since bitcoin doesnt accept by the government. Only the people who used it are affected on it which is in a good way because their life was changing into bettee. They earn a lot here and they are very thankful of it like me. Maybe if the government accept it then it will have an effect to the economy of one country.
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

still in the developing stage has not been too significant for economic progress in my country with regards to its existence crypto money. perhaps for the foreseeable future may change the economy better
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
The presence of bitcoin in my country can help the economy of every serious person in learning it. they will get jobs and salaries from bitcoin everytime they do the job and this helps reduce unemployment
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
February 16, 2018, 01:09:57 PM
very influential, especially from its function, bitcoint is not a valid transaction currency, so the conventional money is slightly decreased because banya people move on bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
bit coin brings good change in the economies of some countries including in my country, now a lot of investing in bitcoin in my country and this makes them a success in the moment, even though there is also a loss but it is just a little bit
Activity: 448
February 16, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
every people talking about bitcoin something but government did not apply any regulations yet. 
Activity: 274
February 16, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
The effects of our country I can see It is very useful in terms of cash out our fiat from bitcoin.The way that we cash out from bitcoin is the way that our money in the economy will be enlarge..This is why bitcoin is the very big help to expand the economy and earned of it.
Activity: 12
February 16, 2018, 12:23:30 PM
The bitcoin's effects on my country's economy are practically 0. A lot of people don't even know what is a Bitcoin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
Well.  One more thing that gets people involved is that it makes transactions very fast. And, in Ghana, bitcoin is valued higher than our local currency. So what happens is that people store bitcoins for maybe two months, three months on the exchanges. Then it appreciates and people change it to the local currency. I think it’s everything. When it’s popularity increases, more people will dive into it and accept it. The youth is so much into Bitcoin. Before, what we used was Perfect Money. It is still there but it is no longer as popular as Bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
February 16, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
I think there is no great impact bitcoin have in my country, none as of the moment. But when it gets mainstream nd fully utilized, I think it will have an impact in the economy. It can help to lower the price of services and other products without having to suffer the income of the entrepreneur due to middle men and transaction fees will be less. As of now, the one who have been enjoying the benefit of btc is the user itself. As it aids with its financial stability and improve their life status.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
February 16, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

I think it is not disturbing the economy in my country as well because being moderate user of the bitcoin everyone here is paying the taxes against the bitcoin transaction on their own. This is all because of the government's new radar team which looks after the taxes paid against the bitcoin. If there had been no such team already in place then we could be bothering about my nations economy as there is huge transaction amount going out from the country and more than that is coming within the country. So if we see that one then it could be disastrous really as the amount is huge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
Also in my country economically influenced bitcoin. My country is a poor country, economically less developed than many countries in the world. The average income per person is not enough for daily expenses. So they did not boldly participate in bitcoin. They do not dare to give up big money to make a profit because they are afraid of risk. Please invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: