Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy in your country - page 24. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 120
February 16, 2018, 12:24:23 AM
No major changes yet in our country because only seldom people in our country manage and invest on bitcoin, and the government here in our country are still in disbelief in bitcoin and other crypto coins in which even though they are not banning it but they are encouraging a lot of people in our country not to invest on it, which is still kinda disturbing because they might banned it anytime soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

In fact, bitcoin has no significant impact on China's economic growth.

But I've found that Banks are very worried about bitcoin, some of which have tried to ban people from trading currencies on exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 11:50:38 PM
For now, not much news of bitcoin affecting our economy is surfacing. I suppose, bitcoin haven't done much to our economy for now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 15, 2018, 11:30:19 PM
The effect of crypto currency on individual country basis does not worth any attention a look at this analogy. The total crypto market capitalization is about $473,609,873,031 taking a United States as a country with a population of 323,000,000 breaking that down on the average to the whole population you will get $1,466.28 per individual. How do you expect that to then have effect on the economy of a country. If the argument is that the population of US is so high then we should consider dividing the entire market capitalization by the over 197 countries of the world.

The fact is crypto currencies are still emerging currencies in the world financials but all of the campaigns against it is because the future which agencies and government knows if it goes unabated might spell doom for the traditional market.

You cant use the entire population of the united states as basis for comparison. Because wealth isnt exactly distributed and utilized equally. Thus, it could have concentrated impact on certain countries. For instance, exchanges and mining firms offer employment. Additionally presence of such stimulate technological goverment in the country. It could get more people interested as they are exposed.
The effect of crypto currency on individual country basis does not worth any attention a look at this analogy. The total crypto market capitalization is about $473,609,873,031 taking a United States as a country with a population of 323,000,000 breaking that down on the average to the whole population you will get $1,466.28 per individual. How do you expect that to then have effect on the economy of a country. If the argument is that the population of US is so high then we should consider dividing the entire market capitalization by the over 197 countries of the world.

The fact is crypto currencies are still emerging currencies in the world financials but all of the campaigns against it is because the future which agencies and government knows if it goes unabated might spell doom for the traditional market.

You cant use the entire population of the united states as basis for comparison. Because wealth isnt exactly distributed and utilized equally. Thus, it could have concentrated impact on certain countries. For instance, exchanges and mining firms offer employment. Additionally presence of such stimulate technological goverment in the country. It could get more people interested as they are exposed.

Yeah bitcoin really create employment because people will have opportunities like mining investing or even joint campaign and besides since it is a currency people will buy and the market will rotate and create agressiveness and business will boom there is really a chain reaction in the economy of the nation. Even if others sector not participating bitcoin but since it is part economic they will be benifited.  

Activity: 70
February 15, 2018, 11:15:26 PM
Participating in bitcoin gets life better because bitcoin its gave an extra income for you. My country economy is growing and much better than the previous years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Activity: 85
February 15, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
Bitcoin is an act that gain extra income but this is not a job likely. By paticipating in bitcoin lifes get better my country is growing and much better than the other years.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
Economy in my country in terms of crypto currency is not that good because many establishments did not use btc as payments and not that popular as well. Hence, some people use bitcoin (like earning in bounty campaign) as a source of other income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 10:50:51 PM
Nothing changed, but in somepoint they can actually increase the capacity of economy growth in taxes and all by help of bitcoin but handle by government its a little bit trouble those government are corrupt and all people in our country cant feel the economic growth and thats actually  I cant feel and also those changes in my country even bitcoin help us by changing it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 15, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
I think no, my country is indonesia and a few weeks ago finance minister alluded about bitcoin as illegal currency as a means of payment I think that's it and no change in my domestic economy, perhaps in a country that receives and accept bitcoin can have an impact regardless good or bad I also do not know.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
Economic growth in my country is growing and much better than the previous year. By participating in bitcoin life gets better. economics becomes a major problem for the progress of a country. With the technological advancement of people who are already familiar with bitcoin and diligently running it they will succeed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 09:45:25 PM
No recognizable impact of cryptocurrency on our economy as well—It only benefits the individual's quality of living. Maybe if the technology became on par with bitcoin such that you can buy from stores using bitcoin (not many of them here), then we'll see a significant change.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 15, 2018, 09:33:56 PM
Bitcoin can be act as extra income and can give people new job, it can help people away from poverty, the effect now is still not too much because the adoption of crypto currencies still under discussion, but when crypto being legalized, it will help a lot of people to have a better life
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
February 15, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

The net effect in my country is amazing and I couldn't be more happy to be living in a free, truly democratic society. One that welcomes innovation with open arms and doesn't throw its people in jail for exploring new options.
Activity: 122
February 15, 2018, 08:51:02 PM
If we talk about the economy in the country, because Indonesia is a developing country, if the economy here is good enough for me enough, but surely people's thinking is different, if I see below there is also minimal economy what else people living in big cities.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 08:41:04 PM
the economy of our country is still stable, more investor invested because the economy is going stronger.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 15, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Maybe for now with bitcoin access in my country hasn't been able to help the country's economic growth, but at least can create a means of work for those who have the ability and knowledge of bitcoin so as to reduce the level of unemployment that has become a polemic. in every developing country, and of course bitcoin is something positive that needs to get support from various parties for future developments
To great effect on the state economy of course it is still very far away dude. you know bitcoin users in many countries are still very few compared to the total population of that country. so the effect for economy its cant seen. unless  total bitcoin users in one country reach nearly 100% of the entire population. it will certainly have a profound effect on the country's economy. but for now I think bitcoin is not very influential for the country's economy. yeah maybe only exert an economic influence on the user's personal
Activity: 162
February 15, 2018, 08:12:11 PM
if for a country's economy still does not impact, because the state still wants to adjust to this crypto currency, but for the economy individual may be very helpful, because the income we get from bitcoin is quite satisfactory.
Activity: 11
February 15, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
In my country i think there are a lot of users. I think that was 2 weeks ago, I was eating in Mcdo and i heard two persons talking about it. They keeped their voice low but still i heard it😂
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 15, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
In my country bitcoin is not known too much, but it seems to be known more this year.
I think if my country accepts the circulation of cryptocurrencies in the country, our economy will increase, I say that because until now there is no clear laws about cryptocurrencies and I fear that one day it will be banned here.
Pages:
Jump to: