Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy pressure - page 2. (Read 1375 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
March 24, 2024, 04:48:34 AM
It cannot be denied that economic difficulties can affect a person's emotions and behavior, especially in the family. Stress and pressure from economic difficulties can trigger behavioral changes, such as becoming angry and temperamental. Apart from that, it can also cause anxiety about the future. However, although economic difficulties can affect a person's or household's behavior, it is important for us to control our emotions and try to solve problems in a good and productive way.
I do agree that it is not easy, but we can't just assume that it is going to be that hard forever, we can just see it grow eventually as well. I get that people could be in stress, but we need to focus on how to get better with time as well. I think it is clear that people will not be approaching this situation quite slowly, we will definitely end up with a much better result eventually. Stress or not, we need to just focus on doing the right thing.

If we sway away from how to trade even for a while, we will end up with losing money. I know what is right, which is holding, for me at least, some people can trade and make a lot so they do that, but for me it is holding which means if I stop holding then it is not going to be easy for me.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
March 23, 2024, 02:14:16 PM
It is quit disheartening of how the prices of things increases daily and salaries doesn’t increase making survival hard … The government isn’t really doing anything about it, it’s left for we the masses to strive and survive for ourselves and family
There is no need to blame the government for anything as long as you and many people can still struggle to survive with your own efforts. Because the government also has more agendas that must be considered in stages, which are not only about the salaries of civil servants. So the only solution you have to do in conditions like that is to continue to improve your own ability to earn more income by not depending on just one thing, namely your basic salary from the government.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2024, 01:39:00 PM
How can a family man who earns 50k with 3 kids and also paying for rent feeds and many more, how can he with stand this economy pressure where there is no stability no mouthwatering salaries at all. This days we wake up and pray things should get better but it's like our country does not accept prayers everyday increments.

People often change their lifestyle according to their income so a person having less salary will always focus to minimize his expenses and save some amount for emergency purposes. You will have seen that a person having three kids and have less salary will choose a school for them which will take less fees but wealthy people will always focus to provide better educational environment to their children so in most of the cases people choose things according to their wealth.

In some countries the situations are so worse that children are eating grass just to avoid their hunger so I think those who are wealthy should help such people who cannot afford to eat well and living in a country where inflation is on peak but salaries are lower.
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
March 23, 2024, 11:29:13 AM

This is what is happening to every country now. It won't be long and we will see more hardships for the food prices going to the roof. Sooner you will see your government will suggest the salary increase but while doing so the company you work for will also lay off employees because of the salary increase.

Time to just eat a peanut butter sandwich for a meal. Just buy something that your kids can have and prepare to buy something that you can sell when the price skyrockets. I'm buying dried fish, liquors, painkillers and antibiotic capsules. This might just save me.
  There are too many people that are dependent on our food supply. We used to grow all our own fruits and vegetables, and slaughter beef, pork and chickens for our meat. Many today don’t even cook, just eat at fast food places and restaurants. And when they do eat at home it’s just heating up some frozen foods. When we do run out of fossil fuels, estimated to happen about 2050? Then cities will not be “The Place to live”. As natural gas supplies 40% of our electricity, and coal 19%. Ships, airplanes, trains and trucking won’t be as common either. Oil is not the only commodity whose supply chains have been disrupted. Foodstuffs, especially grains that are basic ingredients in a vast number of food products, have also been affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
  Governments and policymakers can employ various strategies to tackle high food prices and mitigate their impact on consumers, particularly vulnerable populations. Governments can implement price controls or price stabilization measures to regulate the cost of essential food items. This can involve setting maximum price limits for certain food products to prevent excessive price gouging and ensure affordability for consumers. Encouraging sustainable agricultural practices, such as conservation farming, agroforestry, and organic farming, can improve productivity, resilience, and environmental sustainability in the agricultural sector. Sustainable agriculture can help reduce input costs, increase yields, and stabilize food prices over the long term. There are many other  effective measure that can help ease this economy pressure, by implementing these strategies in a coordinated and targeted manner, governments and policymakers can help address the underlying factors driving high food prices and improve access to affordable, nutritious food for all segments of the population.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
March 22, 2024, 02:47:49 PM
We're all getting pressured by our own economies and that's why we have to adapt the situation and as they say about lemons and lemonades, we have to do that and apply it to ourselves. We'll never know what's coming next to our own countries and economies but it's best to just be prepared and have a life that we're living simply. Because in just a matter of few years, what I am hoping for is that there shall be a recovery where this inflation goes lower and at least some pullback to goods prices.
in the current economic situation we have to be able to adapt to our environment, if our primary needs have been met then our lives are still safe,

What does constitute primary needs? Shelter and food? There is so much more
a person needs in order to live a sustainable lifestyle and not just
depend on what he or she was directly given.

One needs to study or work and they need transportation to get to work
food to eat in school or in the workplace, they need uniforms,
they need devices and the internet it is so much more expensive to live
now than before
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
March 22, 2024, 02:39:26 PM
We're all getting pressured by our own economies and that's why we have to adapt the situation and as they say about lemons and lemonades, we have to do that and apply it to ourselves. We'll never know what's coming next to our own countries and economies but it's best to just be prepared and have a life that we're living simply. Because in just a matter of few years, what I am hoping for is that there shall be a recovery where this inflation goes lower and at least some pullback to goods prices.
in the current economic situation we have to be able to adapt to our environment, if our primary needs have been met then our lives are still safe, because currently there are so many people whose economy is completely destroyed so that daily income is very difficult for them to get, and the situation Currently, many countries feel that after the pandemic occurred, all countries have not been able to stabilize their economies, so when economic pressure occurs we must be able to adapt well.
Even if our needs are met, I wouldn't say were safe. Safe in terms of what? There's no more safety in terms of economic matters nowadays because a lot of changes are happening. If there seems to be safe, those are the richest people in the world because they're making their own bunkers and the are not even thinking they're safe because if so, they wouldn't make those bunkers and that's why, we, the plebs are having hard times but we know how to survive and to adapt with the situation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 21, 2024, 07:17:21 PM
in the current economic situation we have to be able to adapt to our environment, if our primary needs have been met then our lives are still safe, because currently there are so many people whose economy is completely destroyed so that daily income is very difficult for them to get, and the situation Currently, many countries feel that after the pandemic occurred, all countries have not been able to stabilize their economies, so when economic pressure occurs we must be able to adapt well.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
March 21, 2024, 04:53:06 PM
Pressure is something that no one would want to have at all there are some pressure that can even bring a man to see his end. So many things in this our human world can cause pressure to a man.
An example of this pressure am talking about is this our economy an economy where things rises everyday but no sufficient fund to back up with. Ok Imagine I bought a soup for 250 naira just after three days I went back to get the same soap I was told the soap is now #350 imagine me that have only 2k and have already scheduled how to spend it before I will expect something in the day coming this kind thing is another pressure I just dropped this one, there are many more  bigger than this one.

How can a family man who earns 50k with 3 kids and also paying for rent feeds and many more, how can he with stand this economy pressure where there is no stability no mouthwatering salaries at all. This days we wake up and pray things should get better but it's like our country does not accept prayers everyday increments.
Stay enthusiastic about finding the best solution, make peace with the situation and continue to hone skills that can help provide additional income. If conditions get worse, there's no harm in migrating to look for work outside the area where you currently live. It is difficult to save money or spend when the income we have is far from sufficient, at some point we have to take a step forward to look for better job opportunities. Surviving in conditions of economic pressure that is completely inadequate is indeed very difficult, especially if we have responsibilities towards children and wife.

On the other hand, as head of the family we must provide an understanding of work conditions and income to our wife, that way you can get support to continue trying to improve the family economic situation. Apart from that, by giving them understanding, the pressure they and you feel will be reduced because has understand each other. That is my assumption, I realize that not everything may be relevant to what you feel.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
March 21, 2024, 02:53:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
March 21, 2024, 01:51:55 PM
Economic recession is prevailing all over the world and in every country.You may be talking about the economic condition of your country from Nigeria or economic stress just like in our country different citizens are suffering from various economic problems.Most of the citizens of our country are under economic stress because the prices of daily commodities are constantly increasing in our country due to which the common people are living a very ordinary life.

There are many products in our country whose price is $100 one week and then increases to $200 the next week just example.
An increment in the prices of commodities becomes more of a problem when wages are not raised for workers in different sectors. No matter how much inflation increases, people are still paid the same amounts for their jobs which is the reason why they face more problems you don't get to buy the same things at the same price because of increasing inflation but you still keep getting the same income.

Governments need to maintain a balance for labour based on the amount of inflation within the country so that they don't face a lot of problems, but an harsh reality is that they barely care about people from lower classes, they don't face such problems because they are rich and they think there are no problems at all.
If you've been working for how many years but still ended up on having no raise on where you do work then it would really just that mean that you would really be needing to act fast before its too late or
you dont have still those tons of responsibilities like on having a family on which it would really be just that a huge problem if you wouldnt really be finding any additional income because things gotten more worst
as years passing and if you dont act fast or trying to find ways then year by year you would really be having that kind of struggle on living.

This is why it would really be better that you should really be that sensible on the things thats happening because if you would really be just that making yourself that too confident then you are really that putting up
yourself on such trouble on which this is something that you should really be avoiding in the first place. You wont really be able to realize until you would be able to experience such
hardship.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
March 21, 2024, 12:20:23 PM
Pressure is something that no one would want to have at all there are some pressure that can even bring a man to see his end. So many things in this our human world can cause pressure to a man.
An example of this pressure am talking about is this our economy an economy where things rises everyday but no sufficient fund to back up with. Ok Imagine I bought a soup for 250 naira just after three days I went back to get the same soap I was told the soap is now #350 imagine me that have only 2k and have already scheduled how to spend it before I will expect something in the day coming this kind thing is another pressure I just dropped this one, there are many more  bigger than this one.

Maybe your trouble with this world is that you are praying for things - wishing to some sky fairy like there is something out there going to save you and even if there were, chances are there are many people worse off than you who need helping first. How has all this praying in your life brought you to this current predicament? Maybe if there was a god, they are not even kind. Try existing without having the religious crutch to rely on and understand that man should judge man and society can make rules based on morality that changes over time. Too many societies have been ruined, because manipulative leaders twist words that were written thousands of years ago and have no reference points in the current world we live in.

Since civilization began, it has always been a thign for matters to get worse, so everyone should be prepared and work his way out rather than  do nothing, wishing is a waste and its better you work than do nothing in this current economy.

An example of this pressure am talking about is this our economy an economy where things rises everyday but no sufficient fund to back up with. Ok Imagine I bought a soup for 250 naira just after three days I went back to get the same soap I was told the soap is now #350 imagine me that have only 2k and have already scheduled how to spend it before I will expect something in the day coming this kind thing is another pressure I just dropped this one, there are many more  bigger than this one.

Mate I get your point but the only way to survive I to raise up your fucking income and begins planning your life, earning 50k in your local currency, if not enough fjnd a way to start earning in a better currency, yeah I heard such are possible through online skills and some free lance stuff, find a way bro, complaining would do you no good.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 21, 2024, 10:58:52 AM
It is quit disheartening of how the prices of things increases daily and salaries doesn’t increase making survival hard … The government isn’t really doing anything about it, it’s left for we the masses to strive and survive for ourselves and family
Activity: 1066
Merit: 188
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 21, 2024, 09:54:39 AM
It cannot be denied that economic difficulties can affect a person's emotions and behavior, especially in the family. Stress and pressure from economic difficulties can trigger behavioral changes, such as becoming angry and temperamental. Apart from that, it can also cause anxiety about the future. However, although economic difficulties can affect a person's or household's behavior, it is important for us to control our emotions and try to solve problems in a good and productive way.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
March 02, 2024, 10:04:23 AM
Economic recession is prevailing all over the world and in every country.You may be talking about the economic condition of your country from Nigeria or economic stress just like in our country different citizens are suffering from various economic problems.Most of the citizens of our country are under economic stress because the prices of daily commodities are constantly increasing in our country due to which the common people are living a very ordinary life.

There are many products in our country whose price is $100 one week and then increases to $200 the next week just example.
An increment in the prices of commodities becomes more of a problem when wages are not raised for workers in different sectors. No matter how much inflation increases, people are still paid the same amounts for their jobs which is the reason why they face more problems you don't get to buy the same things at the same price because of increasing inflation but you still keep getting the same income.

Governments need to maintain a balance for labour based on the amount of inflation within the country so that they don't face a lot of problems, but an harsh reality is that they barely care about people from lower classes, they don't face such problems because they are rich and they think there are no problems at all.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
March 02, 2024, 10:03:11 AM
At the moment, the majority of countries across the globe are facing some sort of inflation. The economic conditions in the developing and underdeveloped countries are much worse. In these testing times, one can only work hard and try to have more than one source of income to feed their family. It is also important to prioritize your expenses. Focus on more essential items and expenses. Plan your income and expenses for 5 to 10 years in advance because the conditions in underdeveloped countries take time to improve. If you can not find a way and your country's poor economic condition persists, you should relocate to another country for a better future.
We are required to survive in the midst of this difficult situation, we must be able to be clever to manage finances as well as possible, because if not so we might have difficulties in the future. Expenses and income must be balanced and must even be greater income so that we can save and invest. Finding additional income is one way to cover that, but finding additional income is also not as easy as one might think, and it requires us to work harder.

Moving to another country might be a fix, but it's not easy and it's also very risky. Just imagine if we fail when we are in a country that we are not familiar with, it will make things worse. Moreover, we must also have the capital to do so or in other words we cannot just bring empty hands.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 02, 2024, 09:51:32 AM
As I take the position of this story, we also have big questions about how and why we are in such an unstable economic environment. Honestly, this situation does not only happen in your country, in our country the situation is the same even though the country's economy is stable, but we all still have to work and cannot depend on government programs. It's bullshit if you continue to hope in top parliamentary officials because in reality they only want to save themselves. Poverty continues to soar job vacancies are increasingly difficult because they require official legality. Therefore personally we need to strengthen the people around us, especially our families, so that they can always support each other and try to maximize every opportunity that exists, even though the opportunity to make a profit is small, we must take advantage of it.

A country's economy becomes poor and difficult largely because the government of that country is still quite weak in leading the country. But I agree with you, we should stop whining and stop hoping for them, and save ourselves. I see many people just complaining and criticizing the government for their poverty while around them there are still some people who are living a well-off life. That's because some people stop complaining and find ways to save themselves while we just sit there criticizing without knowing how to stand up and take advantage of every opportunity to save ourselves.

Society is increasingly degenerating, politicians will become more and more corrupt and we will not be able to change that, so let's find ways to save ourselves instead of relying on them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
March 02, 2024, 07:56:12 AM
The economic situation in Nigeria, presently is crazy, as the naira is devaluing, the prices of commodities are increasing everyday, causing economic hardship to the citizens. I know that citizens of some other countries are also facing similar economic hardships, especially developing and underdeveloped countries, this is why many of their citizens are finding means to migrate to developed countries where they can enjoy better standard of living. The governments of these countries needs to be proactive and find lasting solutions to stabilize their economies, that is why they're voted in power. Unfortunately most of the leaders of these countries are clueless and are more concerned about enriching themselves.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
March 02, 2024, 07:09:55 AM
At the moment, the majority of countries across the globe are facing some sort of inflation. The economic conditions in the developing and underdeveloped countries are much worse. In these testing times, one can only work hard and try to have more than one source of income to feed their family. It is also important to prioritize your expenses. Focus on more essential items and expenses. Plan your income and expenses for 5 to 10 years in advance because the conditions in underdeveloped countries take time to improve. If you can not find a way and your country's poor economic condition persists, you should relocate to another country for a better future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
March 02, 2024, 05:43:49 AM

That's life and if you think about it how they can survive on a limited budget is truly impossible but this is the power of God. What is needed from us is to try and pray to get relief and ease in seeking sustenance for our children and families, of course.

Talking about the current economic pressure, it is really felt and if you have excess fortune and when trading, be patient first and don't rush, meaning just relax, wait for the price to go down, then buy again and don't see a slight decline, just go straight in again, maybe it's a trap to fall even deeper. and one more thing. Discipline and consistency are the main keys to surviving in the crypto market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
March 01, 2024, 04:54:47 AM
The truth is the government can clearly not take care of us anymore and we are left to fend for ourselves, the currency they gave us to store value delicates I value everyday as more are been printed out, and I wonder if they never thought that this system would affect their citizensm price if transportation has drastically increased in my country and the worst part is we have all the raw materials available for producing our own fuel but yet we import, the average man is left to suffer and that's why corruption has increased a lot in the world right now and we can do nothing about it. The system continues to favour the rich and the poor has to suffer dearly for even been alive, one day they would tax us for breath, after they have finished destroying our ozone layer and then introduce a new technology for breathing.
Pages:
Jump to: