Pages:
Author

Topic: [EDU] Faucet risks - page 3. (Read 67597 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 24, 2016, 10:18:19 PM
hi all ,
there are so many scams faucet does not pay !
  Payment limit is high  Huh Huh Huh
and also the faucets help you earn more money
through referral  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 03, 2016, 07:10:06 AM
Hello guys
i have a question and sorry if there isn't right place!

is this a bot with same browser ?!

http://www.mitraassist.ir/dl/147290128153860.png

thanks for reply
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Reich mir die Hand
August 31, 2016, 03:56:14 PM
Very beginner friendly and throughout tutorial! Thank you for educating us Smiley

I'll stay away from faucet and will take my precautions if decide to try any.

Another risk related faucets is due to the amount of inexperienced users. Attackers know this and for instance, a malicious script writer could hide one or more malicious lines in his script and get the user, who doesn't know that scripting language or just tired and doesn't recognize the threat, run it telling "It's the source code, you can see it LOOKS completely safe"...
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
August 06, 2016, 11:11:08 PM
I'll stay away from faucet and will take my precautions if decide to try any.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 14, 2016, 11:18:25 PM
Faucet only good if you are using free internet and power and computer.
I'm paying $10 dollars a month for my internet now just going to faucets would earn me $20 a month if I put all my time for them.
So $10 dollars a month without power bill hardware usage and most important thing my time, how could it even be considered by anyone?
Just put $100 dollars in best cloud mining site(one that is not scam) and you can earn those faucets earnings without all the work and clicks and stuff. I strongly recommend everyone just take a moment and think about it before filling faucet admins pockets.

Of course if by any chance any faucet gives 5000 satoshi every 10 minutes and lets you withdraw when reaching 20,000 satoshi, tell me.
Otherwise they just make you go and click and when their site achieve a certain rank and traffic in short amount of time, google pays them.
So what they do is to repeat the process over and over making lots of money and either give 10% of that money to users(the ones doing the work) and keep 90% for themselves or just not paying at all what so ever.
When ever you found any faucet to give 90% of income to users, let me know. yes 90% because admin is doing nothing and over time numbers of users would grow high enough to make every one happy. but no people are greedy or just plain thieves and scammers.
Every one is looking for a way to fu** others by any means.
Activity: 22
April 28, 2016, 06:50:31 PM
To be honest the people here who like faucets and preferred to do nano tasks for nano income they are impossible to be understood by me ... in my oppinion they are wasting the time

I was asking in another topic about serious income and few users started to redirect me to those website with nano income ... I do not know what to say but here all are all kids and they are prefering to earn less than nothing or is something wrong with me ....

Pls guys do a Fiverr with bitcoins payments I found something like fiverr but it does not have enought jobs only few and less than 100 users ready to work including me  Smiley

I want to work and earn bitcoins not to click for the mouse and to get peanuts

To be honest, I make well over 0.1BTC/month from these faucets and "nano tasks" with my current referrals. In a month from now, those earnings will be 0.2BTC. In 3 months, it will be 0.25BTC. In 6 months time, I should be making at least 0.5BTC/month just from these faucet sites. And the best part? I barely have to visit them and make the claims myself.

If you know what you're doing, you can make quite some money doing it. Smiley

I am looking for something to make 0.25-0.50 BTC/day not per Month and not to click like a donkey 6 months to get results ... I know to do things in my field, to click you need only to be alive unfortunately and how "big is the effort" same "big is the income", I do not like lazy jobs   
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
April 28, 2016, 05:21:32 PM
To be honest the people here who like faucets and preferred to do nano tasks for nano income they are impossible to be understood by me ... in my oppinion they are wasting the time

I was asking in another topic about serious income and few users started to redirect me to those website with nano income ... I do not know what to say but here all are all kids and they are prefering to earn less than nothing or is something wrong with me ....

Pls guys do a Fiverr with bitcoins payments I found something like fiverr but it does not have enought jobs only few and less than 100 users ready to work including me  Smiley

I want to work and earn bitcoins not to click for the mouse and to get peanuts

To be honest, I make well over 0.1BTC/month from these faucets and "nano tasks" with my current referrals. In a month from now, those earnings will be 0.2BTC. In 3 months, it will be 0.25BTC. In 6 months time, I should be making at least 0.5BTC/month just from these faucet sites. And the best part? I barely have to visit them and make the claims myself.

If you know what you're doing, you can make quite some money doing it. Smiley
Activity: 22
April 28, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
Activity: 28
April 28, 2016, 10:18:21 AM
Thank you very much for writing this thread... very informative
Merit: 303
April 02, 2016, 06:04:46 AM
REFERRALS is the key here. Trust me.  Wink

I definitely trust you Cheesy

Now imagine this across a network of faucets. Smiley NeilLostBitcoin is absolutely correct; referrals is where it's at!

You're earnings are too small. With over 1,900 referrals, you got over 100k satoshi only?
Lol, I'm confused about your earnings. How many days did those referrals went up?

This was taken after a week of joining that site
You're too good when it comes to referral program, keep it up. Smiley But how will you make sure that the faucet operator is not a fraud?
April 02, 2016, 04:43:18 AM

Now imagine this across a network of faucets. Smiley NeilLostBitcoin is absolutely correct; referrals is where it's at!

You're earnings are too small. With over 1,900 referrals, you got over 100k satoshi only?
Lol, I'm confused about your earnings. How many days did those referrals went up?

This was taken after a week of joining that site
April 01, 2016, 04:55:12 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 04:45:27 AM

April 01, 2016, 04:27:19 AM
Referring people to faucet is big risk yes, next moment faucet maybe dont exist or dont pay anymore. Happened many times.
That's their new style now, first they will make the claim higher like up to 5000 satoshis per 10 minutes, after that if more users registered to their faucet, they will decrease it like up to 1000 satoshis per 10 minutes. They will also ban users that is more active and the reason will be "Your account has been banned Reason of ban: Multiaccounts from same IP. One of most strict rule of this faucet is to use only 1 acc per ip." even though you are not using multi accounts. :3 They will just let you refresh their website over and over again to earn more using their Advertisements, and in the end, they will not pay you.
Activity: 762
March 27, 2016, 12:40:59 PM
Referring people to faucet is big risk yes, next moment faucet maybe dont exist or dont pay anymore. Happened many times.
Every thing in live are risky,so no risk no earn.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
March 20, 2016, 01:29:05 PM
March 20, 2016, 01:32:10 AM

March 19, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
Activity: 770
February 29, 2016, 04:38:30 PM
Faucets don't seem that profitable to me, maybe you should not give up too quickly ? I guess if you try hard enough ?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
February 24, 2016, 03:33:26 PM
Not sure if these count or not, but I came across a faucet site with fake buttons

Fake recaptcha button (courtesy of bee-ads.com)

Fake claim button (courtesy of adbit.co)

I don't know the right term for it, but I call it "ad mimicry". you can see it all around internet, not only faucet sites.

torrent tracker? expect ads that say "download torrent", magnet icons, etc.

software website? expect ads that say "download".

faucet? ads that look like wallet address fields, captchas, claim buttons.

just desperate click bait, but I know many people fall for that. (especially when the real download/claim link is very small)
Pages:
Jump to: