Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 10. (Read 27647 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
He's just ordering from BFL, you're better off ordering yourself from BFL.

They have pre-orders in already, so hashrack will be hashing before anyone who orders now receives their hardware.

I don't know if this has already been asked or not.  How early did you place these pre-orders for the hardware?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

They have pre-orders in already, so hashrack will be hashing before anyone who orders now receives their hardware.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yep no hashpacks for me. If you put an order in now, its great that you just bought a 4th of July present.

So you think after 4 of july its completely over for even asics miners.  there has to be some profit in it or no one will do it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes

Yep no hashpacks for me. If you put an order in now, its great that you just bought a 4th of July present.
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
aka 7Strykes
ARe we given a place in line as to our orders placed.  For example first pay first served?

We can presume so.
ARe we given a place in line as to our orders placed.  For example first pay first served?
aka 7Strykes
Once MtGox releases my Bitcoins I will buy a 1000 MH/s rig, and will consider buying more rigs.

You will pay for, and wait months for, 1000MH/s. You will then consider whether it'll ever turn up. Hate to be so negative but a healthy degree of skepticism seems to be missing...

EDIT: is it just me or have the prices changed/reduced since this was first up??

They fluctuate with MtGox last price.

And he claims to already have 117 hashpacks sold, so I'm adding one. I'm tired of waiting for BFL anyways. Plus he runs them on his PPS pool.

Ah fair enough, I want to invest too but i really don't see the point in doing so now when he has nothing actually to put online.

I've asked him where he is getting his hardware from and when he expects to receive it. If he said its from BFL im not paying because my order from BFL is way ahead of his. If I pay I expect him to get my hashpack up in 2 to 3 weeks.
Activity: 308
Once MtGox releases my Bitcoins I will buy a 1000 MH/s rig, and will consider buying more rigs.

You will pay for, and wait months for, 1000MH/s. You will then consider whether it'll ever turn up. Hate to be so negative but a healthy degree of skepticism seems to be missing...

EDIT: is it just me or have the prices changed/reduced since this was first up??

And he claims to already have 117 hashpacks sold, so I'm adding one. I'm tired of waiting for BFL anyways. Plus he runs them on his PPS pool.

Ah fair enough, I want to invest too but i really don't see the point in doing so now when he has nothing actually to put online.
aka 7Strykes

aka 7Strykes
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If the asics is not shipped out are you ready to give a refund at any time?   There might be a chance where asics might be held up again due to demand or market doesnt allow for it or a shortage in supply whatever.  IN that instance are you ready to refund?
+1
If the asics is not shipped out are you ready to give a refund at any time?   There might be a chance where asics might be held up again due to demand or market doesnt allow for it or a shortage in supply whatever.  IN that instance are you ready to refund?

Tis a good point, once this company is up and hashing it could be quite a good investment and I'll probably buy a great big pack of hash from them.  Wink

At the moment tho you're just locking up money in something uncertain.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Best of luck to you, something really seems "off" with this to me and I don't understand why people are paying people waiting on preorders to mine for them. Nice concept but there's something not quite right here..

+1
The hashpacks had been a success that since they became available we made a lot of orders, in order to supply our costumers and improve our times.

The only success is that people are giving you money, you ain't actually supplying any service yet. Best of luck to you, something really seems "off" with this to me and I don't understand why people are paying people waiting on preorders to mine for them. Nice concept but there's something not quite right here..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
1. what about energy costs you have nothing figured into your equation for what you are charging for electricity.

Dont worry, this is not a problem for you anyhow I'm charging 3% of each payment, where the cost of electricity is already included

2. when do you recieve the asics you say 7 weeks tops and butterfly labs says june so which is it sooner or later.

We stablished 7 weeks tops because we thought that the "Collecting" phase would be longer(4 weeks), but we realized that it was shorter and now this phase takes no more than 3 days.

As the website says the time that takes a hashpack to start mining is variable, there are many factors involved not only the manufacture process(as you said june) but also the shiping time and the time that our team takes to setup the mining hardware.

3. what type of gurantee are you offering for a refund if it doesnt work out or i am just waiting until bitcoin is either worthless or hashrate has gone up so far its not even worth waiting for you to respond or whatever.

We only do the refunds, if the manufacturer refunds us the pre-orders we already did, and as they say and I quote "All sales are final unless we fail to perform. That means if we do not ship any machine at all."

4.  For taking so many orders on something so important you have no phone number how do you expect to have people trust you with their asics if you have no phone number i mean whithout a phone we are at your emails mercy and you also have no physical address or anything besides an email which is kind of conspicuous.

We understand your consern and we will have a phone number which will be exclusive for costumer support. Our native lenguage is spanish and thats why we are looking for someone who can handle all of this conserns and questions, meanwhile we are using the forum and the contact form to help you.

5. What if you recive the asics and mine with my hardware that i paid for and wait for a month to tell me its arrived.  

This could be great for us!!! but... its greater if you earn bitcoins because you will be a happy costumer, if you are a happy costumer means that our service is good and we will atract new costumers and you will reinvest in more hashpacks.

6.  how can we trust you.  No address or phone number or any proof other than you website.  which is not even self explanatory.  

We are honest people who believe in this project and we have the best intentions for our costumers grow as we do.

As we said before the phone number will be published once we have it as the address.

7.  You also have no gurantees if something breaks are you going to try to fix it or have me to  just pay for another one.  Am I just to throw my money at you and all you give me is a website with an email and no phone number and tell me if it breaks its on me to buy another one hmm let me thing i can do this myself and pay someone to set it up for me just as well cant i?   What benefits are you offering me as far as trust and service that anyone else cant supply me.  What do you have to gain from this whole thing are you doing it for free.  Whay are you even doing this at no profit to you.  I am not understanding why would someone maintain someone elses asics miner indefinatly where is your profit in the equation and you have not made that part of the equation visible to us.  Why are you doin this what are you gaining from it.  

We suggest to read again the website because we think you misunderstood some points of our project "WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR FREE"(if we do so we will be stupid, and we are not!) anyway we charge 3% of the earnings.

If an ASIC brokes we will send it to the manufacturer if the guarantee is valid if is not we will try to fix it. anyway once the ASICs arrive we will give you the oportunity to acquire an insurance so you can be unconcerned about this issues. (pickles)

We see that you feel insecure about this so we recommend you to wait and watch the progress of our project and when you feel confortable you can invest.

8. What is our place in line with you or butterfly labs  purchase or something to guage our purchase.  Can  you give us a place in line or an estimate  with our purchase with butterfly labs or from your supplier.

We made some orders between february and march as we already said before in the thread, so you can have an idea where we stand in the line. The hashpacks had been a success that since they became available we made a lot of orders, in order to supply our costumers and improve our times.
2. when do you recieve the asics you say 7 weeks tops and butterfly labs says june so which is it sooner or later.

It's 7 weeks + however long BFL takes.  So it could be 7 weeks from July, or knowing BFL, it could be 7 weeks from July 2015.

I just purchased 6000 megahashes for 3 bitoins approximatly just curious if it takes that long is there any type of refund gurantees if i dont recieve them in 7 weeks or when does the 7 weeks start from today or from july or when?   I just purchased 6000mhs.
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets

It's 7 weeks + however long BFL takes.  So it could be 7 weeks from July, or knowing BFL, it could be 7 weeks from July 2015.
Pages:
Jump to: