Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 8. (Read 27661 times)

cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
I'm really interested in this.

So to get it straight, you pay them BTC, and then they'll configure it to mine for you at the hash rate you've purchased and you'll get payments from the mining your purchased hardware has done? Is this incorrect?

Yes that's true, but there will be at least 5 months between you paying them BTC and them mining for you.  Just go order from BFL.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So how long will the wait for BFL be with all the per-orders stacking up for hashpacks, don't you have any other means of mining hardware to at least start delivering on the per-orders made already.

We are contacting others manufacturers (Block Erupter), as some sugest, as another "type" of hashpacks, obviously the price and the hashrate will not be the same as well as the delivery dates.

What about my refund you have not replied to my post am i being ignored?

Send us an email (or by using our contact form ), if you already did that, you should receive an email with the request information.

I sent an email and waiting for reply for refund.

Please reply with instructions.

Waiting for a refund
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

So to get it straight, you pay them BTC, and then they'll configure it to mine for you at the hash rate you've purchased and you'll get payments from the mining your purchased hardware has done? Is this incorrect?

No you pay them, then they order ASICs and wait.

And then eventually yes what you say is correct, when the ASICs arrive.

Okay what I am unsure of is this renting hashpower. Which I am familiar with, or is this just waiting until ASIC are recieved and praying they come and if not your screwed.

Like the website layout just a little weary to buy anything until I know for sure. Is a setup already up and running continually upgraded, or is this just a lets kinda hope kinda thing.

Just curious, anyone can answer. P.S. I know this thread is 11 pages so if someone already answered feel free to quote.

No hashing yet, that's why people are asking for refunds as the ASICs are BFL.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Let's Start a Cryptolution!!
Okay what I am unsure of is this renting hashpower. Which I am familiar with, or is this just waiting until ASIC are recieved and praying they come and if not your screwed.

Like the website layout just a little weary to buy anything until I know for sure. Is a setup already up and running continually upgraded, or is this just a lets kinda hope kinda thing.

Just curious, anyone can answer. P.S. I know this thread is 11 pages so if someone already answered feel free to quote.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
RVelasco mi nuevo usuario
If i understand well, this is a example for understand this web and pool.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkAA7sO8gBiFdE95Vk5WUlJ1MFJOZG5kanhHS01yeUE&usp=sharing

In summary, if you mining 2,24771001 btc on the pool with a virtual miner (from haspack) and you sent to adress, you get 1,977984809 btc.
3% virtual miner is 0,0674313, 4% fee pool 0,0899084 and 5% Reinvest (min) 0,112385501. Total fee for hasrack.com 0,157339701   btc.

I think is better get the Mining hardware for you and starting mining in your pool that sell it in haspack

So how long will the wait for BFL be with all the per-orders stacking up for hashpacks, don't you have any other means of mining hardware to at least start delivering on the per-orders made already.

We are contacting others manufacturers (Block Erupter), as some sugest, as another "type" of hashpacks, obviously the price and the hashrate will not be the same as well as the delivery dates.

Send us an email (or by using our contact form ), if you already did that, you should receive an email with the request information.

Please reply with instructions.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pkarc.

Have you considered creating a secondary purchase system based on buying ASICminer blades? given the purchase price of 50 btc and a 10GH/s rate that would mean around 1 btc per 200mh/s not counting your fees and other expenses. It wouldn't be for everyone but for people like me living in an area where power is expensive would be a good middle ground between waiting for the DIY Avalons and BFL to ship.
Activity: 322
So, if you pay for a rack.

You still must to wait till you get the order to put it up?

Activity: 560
+1

That's a good question, can you add a button to empty the investment account balance to your rewards address ?

Thanks

+1

As the "REinvestments" also go to your IBA, we will implement a way to withdraw only "investments"(unspent balance) to ensure the correct use of the "REinvestments" concept

Any update on above please pkarc
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
I'm attempting to sell him my BFL Little Single lol. My order is 4295 and it is a Little Single. Offered $1800, or $1500 with 10 GH/s added to my hashrack account. Interested in what he'll say.
Activity: 308
I confirm email received...

I have to be honest here, Id pay more for a hashpack on avalon....anything to avoid the bfl scam

I'd pay for a hashpack that actually is online. I see no point in parting with money till there's actually units to be paid for, but once they arrive it doesn't really matter which company from! Ethically, no BFL, but if they're gigahashing away then why not.
Activity: 350
I confirm email received...

I have to be honest here, Id pay more for a hashpack on avalon....anything to avoid the bfl scam
Activity: 322
So if iread it well... you sell gigapacks.. but you cant put it online..
Because you still wait for bfl to ship?

But since bfl, is a huge scam, you will not be able to give us hardware?...
Activity: 100

Activity: 196

Will this not effect the price of the hashpacks?

Activity: 100

Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: