Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 5. (Read 27647 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
at least is confirmed that they aren't scammers, just another pre-order victim
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
So, does this company actually have ASICs? What hardware is currently hashing away to produce the 1200MH/s I see on the website right now?

No, they're just using the money sent to them to preorder from BFL and when it comes they'll host it for you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So, does this company actually have ASICs? What hardware is currently hashing away to produce the 1200MH/s I see on the website right now?

They host their own mining pool, those are just users mining in the pool.

It seems GPUs and FPGAs are no longer cost effective to mine with (as far as purchasing new hardware goes). The only opening in the ASIC market in the near future will be the from TeraHash, using the open source Klondike hardware. Should be available within two months, if not significantly sooner.

There's a number of companies attempting to do what hashrack is doing, but all are in the same boat. We'll see what happens when TeraHash starts selling.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So when are you actually going to be putting something online?

Doesn't look like anything is up yet...

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well, that was fast.  They just sent the BTC to my wallet.  Waiting on the confirmations right now.  Smiley

Still, the refund process needs a little work.  I don't mind using email to confirm the process, so long as it doesn't have any critical/secret info in it.  So maybe setting up something on the website would be better.  Wink
So far they are working on my refund.  Got an email earlier today to provide the same info I sent in the contact form on the web page, though.

I did this part anyway because I need the refund, but a word of warning for others.  One of the things they asked me for was the PIN number I had entered on the account.  REALLY don't like having to give that out through email, since email is so insecure.  Would have preferred a different way to do that but at this point don't see that there is another option.

pkarc, you really need to work on that part of the process as well.  A form on the website that submits all the needed info without the need to go through email would have been MUCH better.
Activity: 73
I've just received my refund after about week. I think these are good honest guys and wish them the best of luck. When they've got some BFL on the ground I'll probably reorder.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pkarc out of total ~ 493 Gh/ ordered from BLF you have sold 475 Gh/s  , is this correct figure after correcting for refunds made for haskpack purchase , please let us know.

Is it possible for you to make a table with name of buyer & quantity of haskpack ordered & date of order on first post & keep it updated, if not here then may be on your website, this may help with transparency of who is where in the que of pre-orders made on hashrack.com.

+1 Working on this.

This is taking a lot of time, I guess you may be working hard to get all ready, but most of the people may think you're not doing anything if no updates are provided, just a suggerence, you may post photos of the datacenter, update the clients about they orders, etc. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Send also a note for refund. Please could you process this?
Activity: 40
Pkarc out of total ~ 493 Gh/ ordered from BLF you have sold 475 Gh/s  , is this correct figure after correcting for refunds made for haskpack purchase , please let us know.

Is it possible for you to make a table with name of buyer & quantity of haskpack ordered & date of order on first post & keep it updated, if not here then may be on your website, this may help with transparency of who is where in the que of pre-orders made on hashrack.com.

+1 Working on this.

I don't suppose you are actually making this list? At least anonimize the list.
Publishing a full list with names and numbers would seem quite unprofessional to me.
Well, after much thought, decided to ask for a refund.  I'm thinking that I would not have bought a hashpack if I had known ahead of time that they were waiting on BFL units.

pkarc, I sent a note through the website's contact form.  Hopefully you can process this quickly.

Thanks
Activity: 13
@pkarc I purchased a Hashrack but have no idea how soon the mining will begin? Could you reply the email I sent you? Thanks.
Activity: 560

+1 Working on this.

Please conform or correct this  : out of total ~ 493 Gh/ ordered from BLF you have sold 475 Gh/s  , is this correct figure after correcting for refunds made for haskpack purchase , please let us know.

Smiley
Activity: 100

+1 Working on this.
Activity: 560

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
It's very easy to see with basic math that BlockErupter boards will never, ever, pay for themselves.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
Estimates it will take 142 days to ROI.
This is increased from 119 days for last month.
During the last month the difficulty increased roughly 25%, causing a 25% drop in the value of mined work.
142/30=4.7 months
As the difficulty rises by ~20% every month for 4 months, you're going to be left with thousands in debt.

On the other hand, ASIC miners from BFL or Klondike will remain profitable until roughly Sept.
@$300 for 5gh/s and $200 for 4.5gh/s respectfully.

At their current price, products from ASICMiner are a scam.

i think that this is true.
first are the winners. but ASIC price is very high.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
yep, this looks interesting !!
Activity: 14
It's very easy to see with basic math that BlockErupter boards will never, ever, pay for themselves.

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
Estimates it will take 142 days to ROI.
This is increased from 119 days for last month.
During the last month the difficulty increased roughly 25%, causing a 25% drop in the value of mined work.
142/30=4.7 months
As the difficulty rises by ~20% every month for 4 months, you're going to be left with thousands in debt.

On the other hand, ASIC miners from BFL or Klondike will remain profitable until roughly Sept.
@$300 for 5gh/s and $200 for 4.5gh/s respectfully.

At their current price, products from ASICMiner are a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
I got a refund quickly after I requested (a few hours). Good company, just BFL is being unreliable. I will deposit again once BFL delivers on a better schedule.
Pages:
Jump to: