Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 15. (Read 27647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
apparently all my estimated earnings are back at 0.000 after being at 0.56 BTC less than 24 hours ago....This looks very fishy to me
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hi,

i'd like to buy a 2500 Mh/s piece. But i can't understand some thing:

(these copied from https://hashrack.com/hashpacks/buy)
2500 Mh/s - this is ok, speed.
6.00 % - what is this? fee??
0.9725 BTC  - this is ok, price/piece.
0.9725 BTC - this is ok, price/piece.
0.0124 BTC - what is this?

thy LL

That is discount per gigahash.

pardon?

there is 2 line what i can't understand, what is 6%? and what is the last "0.0124 BTC" part?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are looking closely at your problem, you gave us valuable information and are working on it, hopefully fix this problem this week, will let you know just this fixed. thanks again dwolfman

Great!  Once you want me to try it again, let me know and I'll switch some of my miners back over to test.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
hi,

thy LL

That is discount per gigahash.

Activity: 16
hi,

thy LL
Activity: 98
At least with the slow shipments difficulty will shoot up but not over night.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
We did some pre-orders about 2month ago to Butterfly Labs.

lol, expect to get your asics in 2014.
Anyway, got it working now, will let everyone know how it does after a while.

And I'm still seeing the issue I mentioned above.  Seems something gets stuck on the server side and the stratum connection quits working for that client/login.  Only way to reset it is to change back to http and GBT/Longpoll connection port, get connected once, then switch back to stratum.

One thing I'm wondering, why don't you guys do like other pools do?  When a client connects to the non-stratum port, redirect the client to the stratum port.

We are looking closely at your problem, you gave us valuable information and are working on it, hopefully fix this problem this week, will let you know just this fixed. thanks again dwolfman
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
It's kinda good idea, prices look very good but then again you ordered from bfl in February and March, you'll probably get your asics around New Year.

Not sure too what incentive you have to offer hashpower at such prices except to cover yourself for ordering bfl Smiley . Not sure what was the 50GHbfl price when you bought it but doubt it was much less than 2400$ you're currently selling it for.
How much does the system "currently" support?

The system support UNLIMITED hashing power, the thing is that we have previusly pre-order some Gh/s that will be available soon.

I mean if I order say 2500MH/s does it support it now or it has to wait for the ASICS?

Wait, there is no ASICs mining yet.

The system support UNLIMITED hashing power, the thing is that we have previusly pre-order some Gh/s that will be available soon.

I mean if I order say 2500MH/s does it support it now or it has to wait for the ASICS?
Activity: 35
Yes, indeed the pre-orders were made this year, in February and March, and these at first, were requested for personal purposes, but given the reception of 'hashpacks', the pre-orders will be donated to facilitate the process, so yes they are available as part of the 'hashpacks'.

We are adapting a space for the installation and management with adequate cooling ventilation and fire protection. Battery Power Backup with UPS and in the next 6 months will be implementing backup with solar energy and power generator.

There is currently a great return policy, but we claim existing policies of the manufacturers. If in the future the manufacturers did not respond for products ordered, we will all be affected and have to wait for them to give us a solution, otherwise, if manufacturers investment return, we will refund exactly the amount invested by you.

If you are looking for long term business/customers you should add these two points in T & A Smiley

I'm probably going to take a small chance once my BTC flow ramps up.  Right now I have a total of 1.25BTC don't want to spend everything I have Cheesy  Probably by the end of the week or next week I have two more 7950's coming in.

a small chance, makes a big difference.  Wink
I'm probably going to take a small chance once my BTC flow ramps up.  Right now I have a total of 1.25BTC don't want to spend everything I have Cheesy  Probably by the end of the week or next week I have two more 7950's coming in.
Why don`t you answer the questions regarding the pre orders/orders on miners you made?

There are ~45Gh/s allready pre-order, and there is a 15Gh/s to order tomorrow morning.

Good to hear that, was the 45 gh ordered this year? Is it already sold out or available as part of the hashpack?
- Can you tell me where are the mining rigs planned to stored? Is it being hosted somewhere?
- And do you have any refund policy? suppose the manufacture delays the product indefinitely and we would like to move out?

Yes, indeed the pre-orders were made this year, in February and March, and these at first, were requested for personal purposes, but given the reception of 'hashpacks', the pre-orders will be donated to facilitate the process, so yes they are available as part of the 'hashpacks'.

We are adapting a space for the installation and management with adequate cooling ventilation and fire protection. Battery Power Backup with UPS and in the next 6 months will be implementing backup with solar energy and power generator.

There is currently a great return policy, but we claim existing policies of the manufacturers. If in the future the manufacturers did not respond for products ordered, we will all be affected and have to wait for them to give us a solution, otherwise, if manufacturers investment return, we will refund exactly the amount invested by you.

Right, so you don`t actually own any miners yet, you just kinda want people to buy shares of future miners that you have pre ordered or something?

Looking at your pool statistics, the average hashrate is only at 652MH/s.

There are no ASIC miners yet, and yes we are collecting bitcoins to buy ASIC miners, the advantages are the benefits you acquire when buying a hashpack, a control panel with real-time statistics, in addition to the support and maintenance of the ASIC, among many others.
Activity: 34
Why don`t you answer the questions regarding the pre orders/orders on miners you made?

There are ~45Gh/s allready pre-order, and there is a 15Gh/s to order tomorrow morning.

Good to hear that, was the 45 gh ordered this year? Is it already sold out or available as part of the hashpack?
- Can you tell me where are the mining rigs planned to stored? Is it being hosted somewhere?
- And do you have any refund policy? suppose the manufacture delays the product indefinitely and we would like to move out?

Right, so you don`t actually own any miners yet, you just kinda want people to buy shares of future miners that you have pre ordered or something?

Looking at your pool statistics, the average hashrate is only at 652MH/s.
Now this is interesting.

Two of my workers quit at exactly the same time!  What makes it interesting is these computers are in two physically different locations, different ISPs, using different worker logins for the pool.  Same software and GPU (Win 7 64bit, Radeon HD7770) but motherboards are different (one is on an ASRock with Phenom II, other is an older Intel with Core 2 Duo).

On this computer (the AMD Phenom II), it just plain quit communicating and stopped hashing.  Cycling through starting it with GBT/Longpoll then back to Stratum got it working again.

On the other one, it kept hashing at full speed, but was getting rejects for "unauthorized user".  Cycling it like above got it working again.

There's something wrong with the server-side software on this pool.  Has to be.

Think I'm going back to 50btc.com for a while.  I'll try this again sometime in the future, once they get the bugs worked out.
So far so good, it hasn't lost communication on the two I set up BFGMiner on.

Well, it finally quit again.

Really, am I the only one seeing this?  I know there are others on this pool right now since the stats say there are 7 miners right now.
Pages:
Jump to: