Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 17. (Read 27647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
mining their pool for nearly 2 hours now, hope that block gets found soon Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm interested but not gonna have the monnay until two month
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
gonna give this a try, will keep everyone updated Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can we get a better description of the "giveaway" part?  I'm not sure I understand how that works based on that part of the website.

Seems like you get part way through explaining it, but never finish it?  Might be best to give a complete example of the calculations and how much each person would get.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Gonna keep an eye on this too. Too bad you don't have any hardware up and running right now or else I'd be throwing some btc your way.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
7GH/s in the first ~5 hours, makes me think twice.

So your selling us the rigs ?? till it breaks ? and running it on your side ?? asking for 2466$ for the 50 GHZ ASIC ??

Yes, that's exactly what we do. You can buy it by your own and take care of it.(any maintenance or extra cost that this take). Once you acquire one of this hashpacks you will get access to detailed dialy/weekly/monthly reports, realtime stats... There is a list here: http://hashrack.com/hashpacks

So if i buy from you, where will you get the ASIC from ?? can I buy the ASIC ?? what guarentee's your not a scammer ??
How much GHZ can you supply now ?

We did some pre-orders about 2month ago to Butterfly Labs. you can buy the ASIC directly to Butterfly Labs. Our names are display at http://hashrack.com/about . And you can find me at github(pkarc), linkedin and facebook.

Your domain Whois is privacy blocked, and I couldn't trust you with only names and facebook...You should be looking to escrow if you want business.

make domain whois privacy protect disable
anyway hashrack.net, hashpacks.net, hashpacks.com does not have privacy protect.

If you need anything else, just ask for it.
Activity: 90
This sounds very interesting. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Activity: 82

So your selling us the rigs ?? till it breaks ? and running it on your side ?? asking for 2466$ for the 50 GHZ ASIC ??

Yes, that's exactly what we do. You can buy it by your own and take care of it.(any maintenance or extra cost that this take). Once you acquire one of this hashpacks you will get access to detailed dialy/weekly/monthly reports, realtime stats... There is a list here: http://hashrack.com/hashpacks

So if i buy from you, where will you get the ASIC from ?? can I buy the ASIC ?? what guarentee's your not a scammer ??

We did some pre-orders about 2month ago to Butterfly Labs. you can buy the ASIC directly to Butterfly Labs. Our names are display at http://hashrack.com/about . And you can find me at github(pkarc), linkedin and facebook.

Your domain Whois is privacy blocked, and I couldn't trust you with only names and facebook...You should be looking to escrow if you want business.

Interesting that the stats right now shows only two miners.  Since I'm one of them, wondering who might the other one be.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 952
So I thought "why not" and pointed my miners at it for now.  We'll see how it does for the next few days.

Since my operation is really small (averaged about 0.015 bitcoins through 50BTC.com each day), I'm not too concerned about just letting it run on this pool for a while.  And if I do get the rewards it's talking about in my stats page, it will be worth it.  Grin

Been trying to get enough together to get some faster hardware, like an ASIC machine from anyone.  Once I have enough and this works out, I'm going to start buying some Hashpacks.  Then when I can start buying my own hardware, like something from BFL or maybe an Avalon.  Smiley
I could throw a single 7970 at this pool, and double the hashrate. Why would you mine at a pool that would take  months to find a block? And then why would you trust this pool to sell you hashrate at ASIC levels?

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea. I almost bought 10GH/s, until I realized it was 2 months away, and would be hosted at a pool that was basically dead.
So I thought "why not" and pointed my miners at it for now.  We'll see how it does for the next few days.

Since my operation is really small (averaged about 0.015 bitcoins through 50BTC.com each day), I'm not too concerned about just letting it run on this pool for a while.  And if I do get the rewards it's talking about in my stats page, it will be worth it.  Grin

Been trying to get enough together to get some faster hardware, like an ASIC machine from anyone.  Once I have enough and this works out, I'm going to start buying some Hashpacks.  Then when I can start buying my own hardware, like something from BFL or maybe an Avalon.  Smiley
Activity: 798
So, pyramining without the bonuses...
You can change your password and modify your Payout address, once you login Click on the top right corner (Gravatar icon "Username") there is a menu(Dashboard) then go to payout. or password.

Never mind, needed to look closer at the Payout page.  First time I looked at it I thought it was for making a payout now.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
Sounds awesome, and the prices are decent, but where are these going to be mined at? Hashrack appears to be all but dead, and 6.5GH/s isn't going to do much to fix that in upwards of 7 weeks when these come online.
Pages:
Jump to: