Pages:
Author

Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy - page 2. (Read 81360 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
i will keep mine ekn coins.

Or will give a part of it if i or we found a new dev ready to dev and be paid by ekn (not btc) for doing it a great coin.
that is the spirit. If someone decided to invest in EKN and decided not to sell, that seems to be the only reasonable option.
Btw., ElektronFoundation logged on to the forum about two hours ago. Whatever it means.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
i will keep mine ekn coins.

Or will give a part of it if i or we found a new dev ready to dev and be paid by ekn (not btc) for doing it a great coin.
Activity: 406
the coin is finish it was pump and dump lost my btc maybe some people in the community have plenty btc and don,t care about the lost bittrex is listing scam coin no more btc investment in those coins
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
yes the coin is just and pump and dump the dev made is profit and went to make a another coin lost a lot of btc with this coin if anyone want to donate there coins send me a private post i will give you my ekn elektron wallet i will keep all your coins
stop bragging about free coins (not the first time in this topic). That is even worse than fudding.
Activity: 406
yes the coin is just and pump and dump the dev made is profit and went to make a another coin lost a lot of btc with this coin if anyone want to donate there coins send me a private post i will give you my ekn elektron wallet i will keep all your coins
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
sell while this shit worth something. better than 0
sell time is gone, long time ago.
These who wanted to sell did so then.
What would be the reason to sell now, close to 0, other than to give you plenty of coins nearly for free?
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
Do you know that a dedicated master nodes hosting only costs $50/year?  https://bitnodes.net/service/nodes/

For the EKN dev, without saying anything about the supposed "Atomic Phase" which apparently is not in progress,
not doing anything else to support a crypto is indeed quite malicious, causing investors loss of more than 100x of the $50.

This type of scummy scammer should be put out of practice forever, for the cryptos-bitcoin world's sake.

Again, there is shitty dev only; no shitty cryptos which people like to curse on.
Activity: 150
sell while this shit worth something. better than 0
tomorow we're the 20

(nothing to say until it is all over.)..........
Activity: 225
Dev your a ...... and a..... go in hell Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
/\EKN 1000X1100(2k close!) +Dev team for their tremendous accomplishments! Thanks Bittrex Bill and everyone else who shares our vision >_> ELEKTRON TECHNOLOGY prepare for the future of crypto!!!

Wink

~~~ #EKN4LIFE!!!!! ~~~~

lol.. gone quiet?  Grin Grin

Hey ElektronFoundation/legitdev
Stop using people's BTCs for your own selfish gain.. get back to what you are supposed to deliver.. be a man

Price has tanked. I think it's over. Yet there are still buy orders. Once again, who's buying?

people who've forgot to delete buy order :-)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 437
/\EKN 1000X1100(2k close!) +Dev team for their tremendous accomplishments! Thanks Bittrex Bill and everyone else who shares our vision >_> ELEKTRON TECHNOLOGY prepare for the future of crypto!!!

Wink

~~~ #EKN4LIFE!!!!! ~~~~

lol.. gone quiet?  Grin Grin

Stop using people's BTCs for your own selfish gain.. get back to what you are supposed to deliver.. be a man

Price has tanked. I think it's over. Yet there are still buy orders. Once again, who's buying?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Wink

~~~ #EKN4LIFE!!!!! ~~~~

lol.. gone quiet?  Grin Grin

Activity: 304
still holding all my ekn elektron maybe Price will go up again

Same. But my hope is gone down when i saw shell disabled at trex..maybe next ekn?Sad
what ?
sell?
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
He will be back!, unannounced

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
still holding all my ekn elektron maybe Price will go up again

Same. But my hope is gone down when i saw shell disabled at trex..maybe next ekn?Sad
Pages:
Jump to: