Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 15. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
January 16, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Electroneum has been holding its value better than I expected lately. It seems to find new support levels quickly and always jumps nicely on news. The massive amount of attention this coin has is surely helping a lot maintaining the price, making it difficult to see a big downturn any time soon. Probably a decent investment.

Id say that's thanks to Richard and teams insane efforts and marketing.  Everyone knows it's only time till they announce the next massive partnership, and the mobile app is close to being in Beta access, which means it won't be -that- long till it's officially out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:09:07 AM
I think the price will not rise that much this year but definitely will. as soon as the mobile mining will become available to the public, therefore many people will have etn, thus, the supply will rise and the demand will drop.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:50:36 PM
Electroneum has been holding its value better than I expected lately. It seems to find new support levels quickly and always jumps nicely on news. The massive amount of attention this coin has is surely helping a lot maintaining the price, making it difficult to see a big downturn any time soon. Probably a decent investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
January 15, 2018, 07:35:19 PM
Is this coin worth investing? What future doest it have?
probably yes! I've already read many good things (inc. bad) about this coin! this is good because it will introduce many fresh blood into blockchain! Many people will spend money (from small to big values) just to try how it works... and the price will rise up! there are so many people that was introduced to crypto world during the electroneum ICO... hype was very big  Smiley
January 15, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
They have announced today that they will now be listed on Next exchange, i personally have not used that exchange i hope it will be good.

What about apps on the apple? and any news about exchanges? ETN deserves to be on the best exchanges
we have not received news about the exchange. I do not understand, is it difficult to add a token to binance?

Yes, it's very hard to get added to exchanges now. a few years back anyone could get a coin on Bittrex, but now it takes alot of work.  Im sure if we have patience, well see good things soon.

Any exchange is difficult, tier 2 exchanges like binance, kucoin etc are feasible for electroneum right now, exchanges like bittrex are probably out of reach, they seem to list 1 or 2 a month at most and I don't think that will change until they can sort out their scaling issues.

Yeah, most larger exchanges are shut for new signups and have been for a while now.  It might be good getting some fresh blood in terms of exchanges, Next.exchange website seems clean and they have some interesting stuff on there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
They have announced today that they will now be listed on Next exchange, i personally have not used that exchange i hope it will be good.

What about apps on the apple? and any news about exchanges? ETN deserves to be on the best exchanges
we have not received news about the exchange. I do not understand, is it difficult to add a token to binance?

Yes, it's very hard to get added to exchanges now. a few years back anyone could get a coin on Bittrex, but now it takes alot of work.  Im sure if we have patience, well see good things soon.

Any exchange is difficult, tier 2 exchanges like binance, kucoin etc are feasible for electroneum right now, exchanges like bittrex are probably out of reach, they seem to list 1 or 2 a month at most and I don't think that will change until they can sort out their scaling issues.
January 15, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 03:48:03 PM
Is this coin worth investing? What future doest it have?
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
January 15, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Activity: 64
January 15, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
To be honest Electroneum surprised me. I thought it will have a decent value, but he is holding very nicely.
The y didn't bring everything to the table, but still it is stable.
Activity: 19
January 15, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
Is there any way to export electroneum private key from etn web wallet?? I cannot send my funds out of the account, always fails.

Sorry to hear that. I really like this coin as a simple, memorable logo and name, fast and private transactions. But their ecosystem and web wallet us utter cancer. Like they want everyone forget about this coin. (Maybe they do want that, so they can move to another ICO and suck some cash from people in this ico madness some more).
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 11:08:36 AM
Is there any way to export electroneum private key from etn web wallet?? I cannot send my funds out of the account, always fails.
January 15, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

its already 2018... so what now? hahaha

it's 14x what it was in the ICO (Well depending on what the USD/BTC rate is.
Activity: 49
January 15, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

its already 2018... so what now? hahaha
Activity: 420
January 15, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
Hi Darkoth89

Thank you for your advice. I will just have to let go on working on my iphone for the moment and wait patiently for the release of the official release of the mobile mining app from Electroneum.

No problem, hate to see someone break their phones! They are taking sign ups for the beta currently, so might be worth checking that out in the meantime:

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/951030974187438080

The only choice we have to know is to wait because once after releasing mobile mining app. We may see there is a price hike when they release public app, already they are trying their best to release to the public.
Activity: 21
January 15, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Hi Darkoth89

Thank you for your advice. I will just have to let go on working on my iphone for the moment and wait patiently for the release of the official release of the mobile mining app from Electroneum.

No problem, hate to see someone break their phones! They are taking sign ups for the beta currently, so might be worth checking that out in the meantime:

Thanks ....will consider doing that
January 15, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
Hi Darkoth89

January 15, 2018, 04:41:42 AM
Hi Darkoth89

January 15, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

I have just downloaded  the IOS mobile miner app  from appvalleyvip.com but I am not sure which pool should I be working with , as the  uspool/eupool/asia pool.electroneum are not functional. Any advice, please? Thanks

I wouldn't suggest actually mining on your mobile, quick way to burn it and the battery life out lol.  The Official mining app is simulated, and not actually using your phones CPU power, something to consider.
January 15, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

I have just downloaded  the IOS mobile miner app  from appvalleyvip.com but I am not sure which pool should I be working with , as the  uspool/eupool/asia pool.electroneum are not functional. Any advice, please? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: