Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 16. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
January 15, 2018, 04:28:04 AM
I feel happy to have this ETN coin. everywhere there's always a talk about good news for the future of this coin, and I hope it's all realized. hopefully

Likewise, I sold a little to pay off fees for my mining rigs, but im so happy to be a part of it in the ICO.  The updates and videos Richard takes part in are really good, can't wait to see what 2018 brings for ETN.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
I feel happy to have this ETN coin. everywhere there's always a talk about good news for the future of this coin, and I hope it's all realized. hopefully
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
January 14, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
When do you think will be the next pump and how strong will it be? still hoping for 0.50$
Just wait for the next announcement about bigger exchanges this coin can easily achieve $.50 etn is listed on one exchange but the current price is $.15
January 14, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
They have announced today that they will now be listed on Next exchange, i personally have not used that exchange i hope it will be good.

What about apps on the apple? and any news about exchanges? ETN deserves to be on the best exchanges
What's this exchange? Sound very unheard and doesn't hold any significance at all.

This is the exchange: https://next.exchange/  I have never heard of it either.  But apparently they think it is the 'Right' choice for them, so we'll see what happens in a few weeks when it is integrated.
Activity: 138
January 14, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
They have announced today that they will now be listed on Next exchange, i personally have not used that exchange i hope it will be good.

What about apps on the apple? and any news about exchanges? ETN deserves to be on the best exchanges
What's this exchange? Sound very unheard and doesn't hold any significance at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
Been monitoring this coin for months now and I was able to get a hold of it during Airdrops and invest a little bit during its ICO stage. Maybe when they reach the next stage of their roadmap. I also have a feeling that it will rise up even further once it get through popular exchange sites. But, there's no way I will sell my coins @ $0.50, just a bit of patience and it might surpass around $5.00 for the next 6 months or more for a year. Well, I'm just hoping that I will get lucky with Electroneum as I have missed out RaiBlocks and fully regret my decision on delaying my investment with potential ICO's and trading Altcoins.
January 14, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
When do you think will be the next pump and how strong will it be? still hoping for 0.50$

As soon as the new exchanges get announced, I believe also for 0,25-0,3$ and more. I really hope this gets soon here because Cryptopia is average at best.

They've already announced that it's also going to be on Next.exchange and should be up and running in about 3 weeks, they've also said they're in the process with 3 other exchange but they can't name them currently. So hopefully we'll get some more news in the coming couple of weeks about this!
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
January 14, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

As soon as the new exchanges get announced, I believe also for 0,25-0,3$ and more. I really hope this gets soon here because Cryptopia is average at best.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
January 14, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
The Electroneum group marked a significant contract with an organization. Go to the authority Electroneum gathering to see the news. All the more particularly the TELECOMMUNICATIONS and PAYMENTS GIANT XIUS. They have a month to month turn over of $1billion and something like 65 million clients.. gigantic, monstrous news for ETN!

but, on the other side you have the constant problems that they have.... technical issues.... also vulnerabilities that they still are fixing... there are a lot of ICOs that can CREATE hype, and create better product... I believe that after a good PUMP, we will se mega DUMP that will transform it on DOGE v. 2

They aren't fixing any vulnerabilities, this was all sorted when HackerOne were doing the testing, that is why they releases the coins.
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
The Electroneum group marked a significant contract with an organization. Go to the authority Electroneum gathering to see the news. All the more particularly the TELECOMMUNICATIONS and PAYMENTS GIANT XIUS. They have a month to month turn over of $1billion and something like 65 million clients.. gigantic, monstrous news for ETN!

but, on the other side you have the constant problems that they have.... technical issues.... also vulnerabilities that they still are fixing... there are a lot of ICOs that can CREATE hype, and create better product... I believe that after a good PUMP, we will se mega DUMP that will transform it on DOGE v. 2
post and contra, it's natural anyway
for me elektroneum is interesting just like the first time i look at ETH
i believe ETH price will grow and now i can said that it's start happening
ETN can grow more, i think we must give them more time to update their problem, as long they can solve the problem, i'm sure it will grow more
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
January 13, 2018, 10:37:33 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

Well - has the beta already launched and people already got access or is (was) it just the sign-up so far and the actual launch of the beta will follow?

Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
January 13, 2018, 02:34:00 PM
Read a lot of information I still don't understand the Scam this project or not. A lot of people said Yes. Fork, monero no idea and so badly shot up. Don't know who to believe so I actually don't invest in it. As we say "no smoke without fire"

If just the price to watch after the new year, the price still did not grow. The peak was a billion of capitalization. If you take now then very carefully and slightly.
This is not a scam project but definately electroneum developers ripped off Monro's source code to create their new coin with mobile mining as a marketing thing. That mobile mining concept is completely bullshit you don't even mine anything on your phone instead it's just a virtual simulator like thing running in your phone.

what does he simulate? and where do the token come from? and how many tokens can get a samsung galaxy s8. in 24 hours ?
I  say not  mining ...   Grin   has anyone read something there? or do you only get tokens if you have a Huawei handy?

Read the Whitepaper, it's literally all in there.  They have a pool set aside to reward the mobile 'Miners'.  I think originally they said it would be $30 worth a month, but I believe this has changed now.

What has it changed to?

I'm not sure, I remember Richard in an interview saying it may change due to the volume of people they expect to sign up for it

Any update on there mobile mining products? Can we already get an ios app and start mining from an iphone? Where can i find official news and updates?

It's currently in beta, which you can sign up for! Check their tweet out for the form.

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/951030974187438080

Well - has the beta already launched and people already got access or is (was) it just the sign-up so far and the actual launch of the beta will follow?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 13, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 26
January 13, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
January 13, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
Read a lot of information I still don't understand the Scam this project or not. A lot of people said Yes. Fork, monero no idea and so badly shot up. Don't know who to believe so I actually don't invest in it. As we say "no smoke without fire"

If just the price to watch after the new year, the price still did not grow. The peak was a billion of capitalization. If you take now then very carefully and slightly.
This is not a scam project but definately electroneum developers ripped off Monro's source code to create their new coin with mobile mining as a marketing thing. That mobile mining concept is completely bullshit you don't even mine anything on your phone instead it's just a virtual simulator like thing running in your phone.

what does he simulate? and where do the token come from? and how many tokens can get a samsung galaxy s8. in 24 hours ?
I  say not  mining ...   Grin   has anyone read something there? or do you only get tokens if you have a Huawei handy?

Read the Whitepaper, it's literally all in there.  They have a pool set aside to reward the mobile 'Miners'.  I think originally they said it would be $30 worth a month, but I believe this has changed now.

What has it changed to?

I'm not sure, I remember Richard in an interview saying it may change due to the volume of people they expect to sign up for it

Any update on there mobile mining products? Can we already get an ios app and start mining from an iphone? Where can i find official news and updates?

It's currently in beta, which you can sign up for! Check their tweet out for the form.

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/951030974187438080

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
January 13, 2018, 05:09:07 AM
I'm looking forward to mining on mobile devices too. Can't wait for the release
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 13, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: