Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 49. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 09:25:16 PM
Everyone is trying to buy, this was undervalued. "It will hit $10 by end of November" - Goldman Sachs, quoted from this evening!

Please link to that statement. I'm a bit frustrated because somebody is selling right now, but we can't get our coins out of the site. Who is selling now? First I thought miners. That makes sense. But I see sell orders in the range of 20,000+. Miners can't get that much in one day. Who is selling, and why can't we?

I mined 10000 over night and that was just 1 baby rig so yes this is possible since the listing
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
November 01, 2017, 09:18:43 PM
And the battle continues here. Electroneum has become controversial. Some others are saying this is a scam and yet some others are also saying this will reach $10 in November. That would be this month already. Anyway, why don't we just wait for this project to try fulfilling what they are saying to the public when they did their marketing?
Activity: 30
November 01, 2017, 09:03:17 PM
Everyone is trying to buy, this was undervalued. "It will hit $10 by end of November" - Goldman Sachs, quoted from this evening!

Please link to that statement. I'm a bit frustrated because somebody is selling right now, but we can't get our coins out of the site. Who is selling now? First I thought miners. That makes sense. But I see sell orders in the range of 20,000+. Miners can't get that much in one day. Who is selling, and why can't we?
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 01, 2017, 08:42:22 PM
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
November 01, 2017, 08:40:10 PM
 Huh Huh

are people this stupid? The only ETN on the exchange is what has been mined today. The millions of tokens bought in the ico are locked in wallets that can't be transferred to the exchange.

Anything you mine sell ASAP!

Price will freefall once those wallets are opened.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 01, 2017, 08:28:18 PM
Congrats ETN team, as predicted once hit exchanges its 1st day we have finally grinded past .00002 satoshi's.
As predicted this was an easy ***100x*** coin
with much more room to grow! Still its not too late to buy at $1.00 dollar on Cryptopia. Well done, hopfully we can climb past $1.50 by tonight...!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

Are you a troll ?? its just IMPOSSIBLE, this coin will never hit 1$

it's not impossible!
it will hit .5$ in two weeks!
with all these hype, we will see x100 on the beggining of 2018

quite possible. Settling at $0.3 now.
what?! where? there are no official exchanges...  Huh

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETN_BTC

I still cannot get my ETN out of the Electroneum site. I guess they are creating the wallets now.
Let's be patient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
November 01, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

it's not impossible!

what?! where? there are no official exchanges...  Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 07:48:47 PM
Yes! That's extraordinary. I can't believe this coin started at this price. I hope it will continue and grow up!
November 01, 2017, 07:43:38 PM
Are we dreaming or not???  Shocked Shocked
We are rich!!!

It can still climb. Remember we are PRE_FORK Segwit2x: hence ALTS are -40% below their natural level.

imagine what this baby can do after the btc fork !!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 07:41:25 PM
Are we dreaming or not???  Shocked Shocked
We are rich!!!
But i think when we will be able to send our coins, it will already be too late to sell at this price.
November 01, 2017, 07:38:24 PM

it's not impossible!

November 01, 2017, 07:35:52 PM
So how do we get our coins from our paper wallets to the cryptopia exchange?

is this the method? 
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7a1aho/guide_importing_paper_wallet_into_cli_wallet/
November 01, 2017, 07:34:45 PM
How do i transfer my coins from paper wallet to the crytopia exchange...  looks like ETN opened at $3 USD

the 1st "spike" is a fake one (initialization for the exchange).
Let's wait to see how it settles.
November 01, 2017, 07:33:44 PM
Electroneum coin are rapidly hype up, I think it give threats to bitcoin in the future, but for now we believe that this is the perfect timing to invest on this coin. Due to good performance of this altcoin more investors are already attracted to invest.
Honestly I'm one of that, I choose to invest because I can see a good future for this coin so it was not wasting if I invest and wait for the right time to sell it.

same here! I invested on Electroneum because it's the perfect time! but... unfortunatelly I don't belive on that altcoin in long term perspective... everybody are investing only to "quit in a right time"  Lips sealed

November 01, 2017, 07:26:59 PM
How do i transfer my coins from paper wallet to the crytopia exchange...  looks like ETN opened at $3 USD

Activity: 144
November 01, 2017, 07:25:42 PM
For those saying that Electroneum is pure marketing, look at Apple. Just saying. I might be wrong though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 01, 2017, 07:22:05 PM

it's not impossible!
Electroneum coin are rapidly hype up, I think it give threats to bitcoin in the future, but for now we believe that this is the perfect timing to invest on this coin. Due to good performance of this altcoin more investors are already attracted to invest.
Honestly I'm one of that, I choose to invest because I can see a good future for this coin so it was not wasting if I invest and wait for the right time to sell it.
November 01, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

it's not impossible!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 05:51:17 PM
Electroneum is pure marketing, nothing else. There is no product which makes the coin valuable. As they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper, they introduced it just so people dont have to deal with more than 2 decimals as in case of BTC. Also, again as they have mentioned in their whitepaper, mobile mining is just a novelty and will NOT provide any significant amount of coins. And do you really want to screw your $600 worth of iPhone for maybe a few cents worth of cryptocurrency - think of battery utilization and battery life.

You totally worked yourself into the thematic. NOT.
Go read the papers before ya spreading false words. It simply can not destroy your phone since its not using its ressources.
Pages:
Jump to: