Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 53. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 12:59:21 PM
but he is NOT affilated with the dev team.

Pft that's good to know, I've noticed a few people bring him up on the Telegram board too. It might be worth asking him to disassociate himself from the main Electroneum threads for a while as its scaring people, people don't want to see his verbal abuse, especially with his profile decorated in Electroneum banners.

Thanks for clearing this up contraband.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
October 31, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

Maybe you can find some good things about ETN for a change. Im sure this will help with those heated emotions towards you, as this is an Electroneum thread.

As I've said I'm a supporter, the heated emotion is only directed at me because I'm telling people to be cautious and it disagrees with Hitler above.

I'm sorry but when people continue to post as Blackwidow do it diminishes the brand, I've contacted a couple other members on here that have been abused by him (also investors) and we are drafting a message to Richard. He shouldn't be able to represent the project.
True.
I'm a very early supporter, bought on the first day of ICO.
But right now I feel really uncomfortable because of people like blackwidow.
He already screwed big investors like szech (not sure about the name, something eastern European Cheesy ) and many others.
Maybe he isn't part of the project, only uses the signature to damage their reputation???

Blackwidow is a very stong supporter of ETN, but he is NOT affilated with the dev team.

Believe me he means well for ETN and isnt trying to hurt it IMO, but I have had to talk to him about going to far a couple times.

He means no harm, but will be all over those who are negative, which would be nice if he didnt take it too far the way he does lol.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
this might be a silly question, but if ETN is a 2 decimal point system, how will it be trading on exchanges?  Will it be able to go lower than 0.01?

IOTA trades with different decimals at exchanges as MIOTA (millions of IOTA). Similar thing can be applied with Electroneum I guess.
October 31, 2017, 12:45:54 PM
@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

Maybe you can find some good things about ETN for a change. Im sure this will help with those heated emotions towards you, as this is an Electroneum thread.

As I've said I'm a supporter, the heated emotion is only directed at me because I'm telling people to be cautious and it disagrees with Hitler above.

I'm sorry but when people continue to post as Blackwidow do it diminishes the brand, I've contacted a couple other members on here that have been abused by him (also investors) and we are drafting a message to Richard. He shouldn't be able to represent the project.

Blackwidow doesnt represent the project any more than you
October 31, 2017, 12:44:21 PM
this might be a silly question, but if ETN is a 2 decimal point system, how will it be trading on exchanges?  Will it be able to go lower than 0.01?

My understanding is no, its worth noting that to send ETN it incurs a fee of 0.01ETN so I can't see why anyone would try and buy 0.01ETN as its basically cancelling itself out.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 12:42:45 PM
this might be a silly question, but if ETN is a 2 decimal point system, how will it be trading on exchanges?  Will it be able to go lower than 0.01?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 12:34:19 PM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss
i hope so bro because i invest in this ICO
btw when u think the price will be $5?
1.5 years after it's $0.5 Smiley.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

5 dollars lol. if that ever happens it will be YEARS down the road. i have what i feel is a pretty optimistic but realistic target of $1 in two years if ETN becomes successful and widely used
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
October 31, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

Discuss
October 31, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

True.
He already screwed big investors like szech (not sure about the name, something eastern European Cheesy ) and many others.
Maybe he isn't part of the project, only uses the signature to damage their reputation???

Hi ArminH,

Thanks for posting, I'll ping you a pm shortly in regards to what we're sending over to Richard in regards to Blackwidow, hopefully we can get him removed from this project.

Talk soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 31, 2017, 12:09:01 PM
ETN has gotten more recognition and popularity since the ico closed. Plus with the unique monero replica blockchain and mobile mining app actually going live. If they roll out smooth.

Rocket to the moon.
Activity: 219
October 31, 2017, 12:07:29 PM
@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

True.
October 31, 2017, 11:59:57 AM
@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

October 31, 2017, 11:41:01 AM
@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 11:33:06 AM
i cant believe so much people moved by emotions... and saying stupid things instead of realistic ones.
Here are two facts to keep on mind:
a) Mining with phone is just IMPOSIBLE.. unless you recharge your phone 10 times a day!
b) Tomorrow ETN will drop... bounty+ico bonus(50%!) dump.. there is no doubt about this. I will bet to anyone whatever he wants.
lets see who was right!

You idiots will be eating crow in mere hours

I cant wait!!

Here is some basic math for you

Zero bounties will be sold in the first two weeks because they wont to sent out until then

LESS than 10% of the ETN sold went for the 50% bonus.

STOP

Let those two FACTS sink in trolls
October 31, 2017, 11:31:29 AM
Also I've spoken to a couple of the mods about his behavior to other members, hopefully he will get banned from the forum or at least deactivated for a while. 

The mods are not going to ban someone from calling out a person trolling a topic.

If you dont support ETN, go post in another thread.

Thanks
October 31, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

You may not be intentionally trying to FUD, or maybe you are, so I have my eye on you.

No I dont want to take your 100 ETN, I am hoping you are on our side here in a few hours, when you see that spending your energy being positive instead of bashing ETN on every post under the cloak of being "realistic".

Maybe its  mental health issue, which is the only reason I havent taken a much harder stance with you.

Stop all the shit posts, and enjoy the ride if you are an investor.

There is ZERO evidence to point that ETN will go down.

Electroneum has broke the world record 6 TIMES OVER with the number of investors, so it is OBVIOUSLY VERY DIFFERENT so stop point to all the scam coins of the past that were PnD and had everyone dumping at launch, as proof that this same thing will happen to ETN.

You cant compare ETN with a bunch of failed scamcoins.

Really, you cant compare us with anything.

If you have any real points as to why ETN may drop, that havent already been debunked, share them, but remember every one of you points so far have been debunked so far.

Smh

Cheer up man. Guessing you're not down for the wager.

All I'm doing out is pointing out that people need to be realistic, just jumping on to the telegram channel and this forum I see people expecting this thing to hit $1,$10,$100 oh an my favorite from 2 minutes ago on telegram $1000. Who knows maybe it will reach 1$ in a year, but people need to be realistic in the short term.

You should be urging people to be realistic rather than trying to discount people who are urging on the side of caution. You sir need to grow up (unless you're a 12 year old boy, then my apologies, go ask you dad about economics). Act your age.

Pictures of beer and actors isnt going to distract from the fact you are a troll!!

Sorry, I call it how I see it.

You have YET to say anything good about ETN.

Get back on your meds

Activity: 280
Merit: 107
October 31, 2017, 11:25:52 AM
i cant believe so much people moved by emotions... and saying stupid things instead of realistic ones.
a) Mining with phone is just IMPOSIBLE.. unless you recharge your phone 10 times a day!
b) Tomorrow ETN will drop... bounty+ico bonus(50%!) dump.. there is no doubt about this. I will bet to anyone whatever he wants.
lets see who was right!

It's funny how you suggest that people say stupid things, and then suggest that ELECTRONEUM can be mined on a phone..  Cheesy Grin
October 31, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
Also I've spoken to a couple of the mods about his behavior to other members, hopefully he will get banned from the forum or at least deactivated for a while. 
October 31, 2017, 11:21:02 AM
lets see who was right!

The mining on the phone is simulated so it shouldn't affect your battery.

+1 on the emotion comment, its a shame people like BlackWidow act how they do, it really puts the brand down.
Pages:
Jump to: