Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 50. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 01, 2017, 05:41:52 PM
The amount of ETN you bought depended on how high an Ether coin was worth. Example, you bought 2 ETN when and Ether was $390...

1 ETN = 0.0100 USD

so $390 times .01 equals 39,000

if the other person converted and bought Electroneum when Ethereum was $200 he would have only gotten 20,000 coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
November 01, 2017, 05:23:49 PM
I have always believed in this project and growth it shows a head. Wish I had more, but now I am happy with my 2 ETh worth of Electroneum.

2 ETH worth could be anywhere from $390 to $200.

Why would you say that? Electroneum was bought at a fixed price at  1 ETN = 0.0100 USD per coin.

You can find the price you bought it by counting your coins.

Dont be stupid, please don't, ETN is not tied to ETH. Its NOT an ERC20 token like KICK coin for example is.
He could have sent 2 ETH to the Electroneum website to buy ETN. I did the same.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 01, 2017, 05:20:31 PM
I have always believed in this project and growth it shows a head. Wish I had more, but now I am happy with my 2 ETh worth of Electroneum.

2 ETH worth could be anywhere from $390 to $200.

Why would you say that? Electroneum was bought at a fixed price at  1 ETN = 0.0100 USD per coin.

You can find the price you bought it by counting your coins.

Dont be stupid, please don't, ETN is not tied to ETH. Its NOT an ERC20 token like KICK coin for example is.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 05:15:02 PM
I have some questions...

How do you see your coins against your paper wallet?  Will there be an online Wallet soon?
How do you transfer coins from your paper wallet to an exchange once ETN listed?

I don't believe you can see coins in your paper wallet yet.  There should be a mobile wallet released tomorrow or the day after.

To transfer coins to an exchange you'll have to add them to your electroneum wallet on that specific exchange.

Give it time folks.  With market cap increases we could se $1 electroneum down the road if everybody HODLs and remains calm.

You might want to just tuck your paper wallet away and put your share number in blockfolio.

Yeah the bit my newbie brain is stuck on is how do you get your coins from the paper wallet to the online wallet??  Im guessing when you create your online wallet you enter your private key for your paper wallet to effectively link the two?
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
November 01, 2017, 05:12:10 PM
Electroneum had a fantastically successful ICO and I see the tokens rising at least double their ICO price when they hit the exchanges. Seems like a product with a real future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 05:08:06 PM
Electroneum is pure marketing, nothing else. There is no product which makes the coin valuable. As they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper, they introduced it just so people dont have to deal with more than 2 decimals as in case of BTC. Also, again as they have mentioned in their whitepaper, mobile mining is just a novelty and will NOT provide any significant amount of coins. And do you really want to screw your $600 worth of iPhone for maybe a few cents worth of cryptocurrency - think of battery utilization and battery life.
Activity: 37
November 01, 2017, 04:57:17 PM
I have some questions...

How do you see your coins against your paper wallet?  Will there be an online Wallet soon?
How do you transfer coins from your paper wallet to an exchange once ETN listed?

I don't believe you can see coins in your paper wallet yet.  There should be a mobile wallet released tomorrow or the day after.

To transfer coins to an exchange you'll have to add them to your electroneum wallet on that specific exchange.

Give it time folks.  With market cap increases we could se $1 electroneum down the road if everybody HODLs and remains calm.

You might want to just tuck your paper wallet away and put your share number in blockfolio.
Activity: 43
November 01, 2017, 04:18:33 PM
I have some questions...

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 01, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
Is it possible to mine it with an iPhone?

I doubt if it will be possible to mine on iPhone. Electroneum would need to have proven itself before an app can be accepted to be developed on iPhone unlike Android where third party applications are easily accepted.

In the meantime, there's too much impatience from ETN users. You guys need to chill and give ETN some time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
November 01, 2017, 03:04:24 PM
I think this coin has great potential.

I agree.  Our dreams will become reality and we will go to the Moon together!

OK Mr. Armstrong. HAVE a nice day. Thx Buzz Aldrin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
November 01, 2017, 02:52:34 PM
please send me a postcard from the moon..  i will be waiting it here.. in the realistic world!
November 01, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

I agree.  Our dreams will become reality and we will go to the Moon together!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
November 01, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

I heard it’s only for Android at the beginning and honestly I don’t think that’s fair in respect of people who use an iohone

I remember I first heard of being mined by phones was SNM. Electronuem too?  The price of each of this electroneum is a cent but seeing there are thousands of people sharing their affiliate link on facebook, the people dumping this token right when it hit the exchange will be massive. If I have to speculate it price soon, might be $0.0002

It will be worth $10 dollars per coin within the week!  Watch and see!

oh man! can you give me something from the stuff? maybe 1$ next year..
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:54:55 PM
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 01, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

I heard it’s only for Android at the beginning and honestly I don’t think that’s fair in respect of people who use an iohone

I remember I first heard of being mined by phones was SNM. Electronuem too?  The price of each of this electroneum is a cent but seeing there are thousands of people sharing their affiliate link on facebook, the people dumping this token right when it hit the exchange will be massive. If I have to speculate it price soon, might be $0.0002

Are you a troll ?? its just IMPOSSIBLE, this coin will never hit 1$
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
November 01, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

you must be kidding.. right now this mining tool just doesnt exist... there is nothing or android or iphone..  we all have been scammed!

Why is it a scam? Please elaborate
November 01, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
November 01, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

you must be kidding.. right now this mining tool just doesnt exist... there is nothing or android or iphone..  we all have been scammed!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
November 01, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
November 01, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: