Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 59. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 01:56:00 AM
When the first people speak of taking place, the course will rise very high
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 10:44:51 PM
I aim 1$ for Electroneum, is that unreal?

Maybe in a few years if things fall into place and go according to plan. Not in a few months or a year though.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 25, 2017, 10:30:33 PM
I aim 1$ for Electroneum, is that unreal?
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 10:27:03 PM
Not really sure about this coin though I have heard a lot from it, but my speculation would be around 3x so if anyone has this coin right now. They'd better hold on to this coin and wait for the increase.
Yes will try to hodl it maybe 1 or 2 years from now im expecting dump once it hits on exchanges after nov 1.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 09:34:18 PM
Not really sure about this coin though I have heard a lot from it, but my speculation would be around 3x so if anyone has this coin right now. They'd better hold on to this coin and wait for the increase.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
October 25, 2017, 09:26:23 PM
I see many users are very enthusiastic about the Electroneum project, with a total hardcap of $40M that is a big money. interesting what will dev do on 1st november. some people get a lot from referral coin bonuses. I want to see what will happen.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 08:43:33 PM
This is why I would hold. To me it is better to see it drop and then wait until it goes up (most people think it will go at least past 0.01 at some point in the future) then sell and then miss out on it going up very high

and as much as we all are speculating about 50-40% people dumping, I bought at 40% and have no intention of selling immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
Also there is one thing that people forget to mention .
People may dump the coin because of the fork...They may sell to get bitcoin, so they can get free segwit coins....So keep in mind this thing...
Have you see the prices of the altcoins in the last week?
That same thing can e on Electroneum...Something that is related to the fork and not to the value of electroneum itself...
So don't panic if that happen , it has nothing to do with electroneum Wink

And just to add. how about the people that got 50 % and more bonuses that will dump on the other ones with less % bonus?

my cost basis is much, much lower than that and i will not dump
Activity: 6
October 25, 2017, 11:45:45 AM
I have and now i want see what succed. this is my first ico. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 25, 2017, 11:42:25 AM
People may dump the coin because of the fork...They may sell to get bitcoin, so they can get free segwit coins....So keep in mind this thing...
That same thing can e on Electroneum...Something that is related to the fork and not to the value of electroneum itself...

And just to add. how about the people that got 50 % and more bonuses that will dump on the other ones with less % bonus?
well if got lucky then its better to grab those dumped coins and start holding and wait till the progress and updates from the project will show up,
I think its always be depend on how investors and traders will follow this project, better to have some btc inside the exchange.
Activity: 32
October 25, 2017, 11:10:12 AM
314,842 registered users says that Electroneum rocks. 5Xs the users as Litecoin in 1Month lol when you start to sample market cap equasions putting Electroneum at $5, it makes it a contender w.ethereum at 31B..lets just say .5 puts it at a 3B MC which places it neck and neck w.XRP watchout!!
Activity: 28
October 25, 2017, 10:47:55 AM
best to hodl for a few months at least - the first few weeks or months will show you the direction the coin is going, from then its decision time to sell or not. plus its a gamble.

just think it goes to 2-3 cents on the days it comes out - you sell - two weeks time it goes to 50 cents you would be kicking yourself. Then again in the crypto world it could crash and you wish you'd taken the money and ran earlier - its a gamble where only you decide.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
October 25, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
Electroneum is my first ico where i had invested. I`m still not sure if i sell the coins as soon as possible or if i hold it as a longterm invest. Huh

How will you handle this?
Activity: 8
October 25, 2017, 10:15:26 AM

Activity: 98
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
October 25, 2017, 10:08:26 AM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Your prediction is right  Grin That it sells out 10 days early  Grin Hope that your 5x prediction is good too  Grin
Activity: 74
October 25, 2017, 09:31:38 AM
The guy on Boxmining (Youtube) said that there are two issues with this coin or something like that.
I wish I have more time to read about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2017, 09:08:32 AM
Electroneum certainly has a bright future and the ICO selling out is further evidence of this, mobile mining if done properly can really bring in a lot of interest and I see Electroneum being a top 25 coin in no time.
Activity: 16
October 24, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
I certainly expect an increase on launch probably 3-4x but it may then fall after before some major steps are reached on the roadmap, long term it can certainly go 10-20x ICO price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
October 24, 2017, 04:40:26 PM
the android wallet ist perfect  .  you get in google playstore . start is however only on 1 november

Activity: 112
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
October 12, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
We now have a telegram group specifically for ETN price speculation : https://t.me/joinchat/GEg1AkQIPsUHyv1ZCGVPGw
Pages:
Jump to: