Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 54. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 31, 2017, 11:11:26 AM
i cant believe so much people moved by emotions... and saying stupid things instead of realistic ones.
Here are two facts to keep on mind:
a) Mining with phone is just IMPOSIBLE.. unless you recharge your phone 10 times a day!
b) Tomorrow ETN will drop... bounty+ico bonus(50%!) dump.. there is no doubt about this. I will bet to anyone whatever he wants.
lets see who was right!
Activity: 187
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

You may not be intentionally trying to FUD, or maybe you are, so I have my eye on you.

No I dont want to take your 100 ETN, I am hoping you are on our side here in a few hours, when you see that spending your energy being positive instead of bashing ETN on every post under the cloak of being "realistic".

Maybe its  mental health issue, which is the only reason I havent taken a much harder stance with you.

Stop all the shit posts, and enjoy the ride if you are an investor.

There is ZERO evidence to point that ETN will go down.

Electroneum has broke the world record 6 TIMES OVER with the number of investors, so it is OBVIOUSLY VERY DIFFERENT so stop point to all the scam coins of the past that were PnD and had everyone dumping at launch, as proof that this same thing will happen to ETN.

You cant compare ETN with a bunch of failed scamcoins.

Really, you cant compare us with anything.

If you have any real points as to why ETN may drop, that havent already been debunked, share them, but remember every one of you points so far have been debunked so far.

Smh

Cheer up man. Guessing you're not down for the wager.

All I'm doing out is pointing out that people need to be realistic, just jumping on to the telegram channel and this forum I see people expecting this thing to hit $1,$10,$100 oh an my favorite from 2 minutes ago on telegram $1000. Who knows maybe it will reach 1$ in a year, but people need to be realistic in the short term.

You should be urging people to be realistic rather than trying to discount people who are urging on the side of caution. You sir need to grow up (unless you're a 12 year old boy, then my apologies, go ask you dad about economics). Act your age.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 08:52:23 AM

There is no such thing as pre ICO price as there was no pre ICO, only the ICO.

Also, it is not "most definately" going to dip.

I am happy we will all see in a matter of hours.

This is what Most ICOs do because most fail completely.

You ARE 100% CORRECT on ONE THING, people need to plan to hold for a year.

When I said Pre ICO price I meant less that the ICO price of 0.01.

People are going to dump buddy, it will probably go less than 0.01 even if its only briefly. We'll find out tomorrow haha, I bet you 100 coins that at some point it goes below 0.01. Deal? Wink

Also worth noting, I bought into the ICO... Heavily, I very much want this to be a success.

You may not be intentionally trying to FUD, or maybe you are, so I have my eye on you.

No I dont want to take your 100 ETN, I am hoping you are on our side here in a few hours, when you see that spending your energy being positive instead of bashing ETN on every post under the cloak of being "realistic".

Maybe its  mental health issue, which is the only reason I havent taken a much harder stance with you.

Stop all the shit posts, and enjoy the ride if you are an investor.

There is ZERO evidence to point that ETN will go down.

Electroneum has broke the world record 6 TIMES OVER with the number of investors, so it is OBVIOUSLY VERY DIFFERENT so stop point to all the scam coins of the past that were PnD and had everyone dumping at launch, as proof that this same thing will happen to ETN.

You cant compare ETN with a bunch of failed scamcoins.

Really, you cant compare us with anything.

If you have any real points as to why ETN may drop, that havent already been debunked, share them, but remember every one of you points so far have been debunked so far.

Smh
Merit: 505
October 31, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

This is the main problem of most ICOs - those that have a bounty campaign. Bounty hunters don't have patience and are cashing out rewards in few days after tokens distribution. That's why price is dumped even in same day when is listed on first exchange.

There will be more BUYERS then SELLERS.

1. The bounty campaign consists of a tiny fraction of total coins sold.

2. The people are not getting their bounty campaign coins until mid November.

I like your positive thinking Wink

I also like the idea of delaying the distribution of tokens. I think that other projects should take an example and do the same. Let's wait for the effects ..
October 31, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

When I said Pre ICO price I meant less that the ICO price of 0.01.

People are going to dump buddy, it will probably go less than 0.01 even if its only briefly. We'll find out tomorrow haha, I bet you 100 coins that at some point it goes below 0.01. Deal? Wink

Also worth noting, I bought into the ICO... Heavily, I very much want this to be a success.
October 31, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

This is the main problem of most ICOs - those that have a bounty campaign. Bounty hunters don't have patience and are cashing out rewards in few days after tokens distribution. That's why price is dumped even in same day when is listed on first exchange.

There will be more BUYERS then SELLERS.

1. The bounty campaign consists of a tiny fraction of total coins sold.

2. The people are not getting their bounty campaign coins until mid November.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
October 31, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

We'll see, I know I'm buying more tomorrow!  Cool
Merit: 505
October 31, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

October 31, 2017, 08:12:44 AM
That they actually sold out ICO worth $40mln amazes me..

Would it be realistic to expect a huge dip on release. or no?
Im asking because there has been over 350000 registers users since ico launch

The price will most definitely dip, a number of people who bought into the ICO will dump almost immediately, I suspect initially it will go to pre ICO price, this will provide lots of users who missed the ICO to get in at a good price.

My advice, hold this bad boy for atleast a year. That's when you will see gains.

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 31, 2017, 07:48:55 AM
The team seems to be realising the difference between dream and reality, why won't they realise this before selling their ICO, I have a feeling this will be one of the fail ICO project in the space

Oh sure, but DropDeck coin is the way to go??

Why dont you head back to the Dropdeck thread, or did everyone else stop posting there, and you just decided to go troll cryptos newest most popular coin.

I think the most promising ICO right there is electronium and those who think that it is the scam. i just need to say them that ETN had 120,000 investors in its ICO, which is the most in history and ELECTRONEUM is the only ico to reach the the target btc in just few hour. i have also invested and my community of the bitcoin are severely hoping for this ICO to rise upto almost 100x.
October 31, 2017, 07:33:55 AM
My advise is to keep at least a few days, see what the market does. It would suck if it would go 5x in a few days while you have sold right out of the ICO!
It will also suck if you sell at 5x and 6 months later it's 15x. Hold for at least a few months.
True!  Cool
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 07:33:08 AM
My advise is to keep at least a few days, see what the market does. It would suck if it would go 5x in a few days while you have sold right out of the ICO!
It will also suck if you sell at 5x and 6 months later it's 15x. Hold for at least a few months.
October 31, 2017, 06:53:21 AM
October 31, 2017, 06:49:56 AM

The price will most definitely dip, a number of people who bought into the ICO will dump almost immediately, I suspect initially it will go to pre ICO price, this will provide lots of users who missed the ICO to get in at a good price.

My advice, hold this bad boy for atleast a year. That's when you will see gains.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 05:35:16 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
October 30, 2017, 10:29:43 PM
Less than 24 hours to go lads! Hoping that we get listed on various exchanges right away so that the Apple App Store can list the app for iOS users. Also, be prepared to watch out for exchanges as people who needs to stock up on ETN, will be able to buy the coin to add more to their own coffers.
October 30, 2017, 10:12:49 PM
Hi,

i googeld a lot of time and read many thread but i cant find an anwser - is DESKTOP Miningy only CPU or GPU also ?

thanks 4 help

desktop mining or browser mining only uses your cpu/gpu although it is not much profitable to mine using your regular pc therefore you need to have special mining rigs that is actually built for mining and also hardware miners are a good option if you were decided to start on  mining. yet electroneum also suports mobile mining to their own platform and wallets but i dont think itll be much worth it due the fact that mobile phones are not powerful as a desktop or mining hardware.

Yes, there will be CPU and GPU with regular computers, but not ASICs like Bitcoin or Litecoin.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-monero/%3faltTemplate=WebPageAMPGuide#ampshare=https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-monero/
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 30, 2017, 08:50:25 PM
Hi,

i googeld a lot of time and read many thread but i cant find an anwser - is DESKTOP Miningy only CPU or GPU also ?

thanks 4 help

desktop mining or browser mining only uses your cpu/gpu although it is not much profitable to mine using your regular pc therefore you need to have special mining rigs that is actually built for mining and also hardware miners are a good option if you were decided to start on  mining. yet electroneum also suports mobile mining to their own platform and wallets but i dont think itll be much worth it due the fact that mobile phones are not powerful as a desktop or mining hardware.
October 30, 2017, 07:13:18 PM
The team seems to be realising the difference between dream and reality, why won't they realise this before selling their ICO, I have a feeling this will be one of the fail ICO project in the space

Oh sure, but DropDeck coin is the way to go??

Why dont you head back to the Dropdeck thread, or did everyone else stop posting there, and you just decided to go troll cryptos newest most popular coin.
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 07:58:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: