Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Cigarettes smoke for $35 a month! savesmoking.com/ - page 3. (Read 10822 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Oh What the hell I'll try one. For $60 for the complete starter package, shipping & extra cartamizer I'll call it an experimental self Christmas gift.

I'll do my shopping & PM you my account info. I want to pay in Bitcoin, but probably won't have enough until next week.

I will keep the group informed when I get it.

Splatter

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what is the best one for smoking some dank concentrates?

EGO-T with the clearomizer.

Ok. I'll take one of those. do you have the big tanks?

None of the big tanks, those are for veteran ecig smokers, all current customers are new.

sounds like they're a bunch of pussies imo.
legendary
Activity: 1311

None of the big tanks, those are for veteran ecig smokers, all current customers are new.
legendary
I placed an order on your site. Waiting to pay with Bitcoin.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
Thank you for the feedback.

I have some additions I'd like to add

1. I should have told you the battery comes pre-charged, press the button 5 times to unlock it, and 5 times to lock it.
2. The kits come with 1 charger, you will be able to smoke on 1 battery, while charging the others, 1 battery should last all day.
3. High is 18mg and Medium is 12mg. They are 60%PG and 40%VG which is the best combination for the liquid, both are FDA approved products.
4. Don't rip it like a bong the first few hits, it'll make you cough but after 20-30 hits you should be immune.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Damn.

That stuff kicks like a mule.

As a suggestion, a bit of "how to" documentation in your starter kits would be very helpful.  I had to do some internet research to find out why mine wasn't working (spoiler:  it was, but I couldn't make it go due to a feature of the product).  I can hook you up with a decent technical writer if you're interested, let me know.
Oh, side note:

Do you know any details on the e-liquid you sell?  Specifically, what the base (I'm guessing VG) is and what the nic% is?  From my research into ecigs, it seems like that's probably something that you'll get asked by people often, so you might want to put the info on your site (or at least have it close at hand for when people ask).
Received my product.

There was a shipping delay, but Farlack was kind enough to send tracking info on the package, so I know that the delay was 100% the fault of USPS.  The packaged was shipped almost instantly upon my sending of payment.  Props to him on both points there.

Product has arrived as advertised.

I've got a battery charging right now, and I just filled a cart with fluid.  I will admit that I am one of the most mechanically inept people you will ever meet, and I did have some difficulty in figuring out how it worked, but I (hopefully) managed to work it out correctly.

Suggestions for others that may buy:

Get an extra charger.  The starter kit came with two batteries, but only one charger.  I assume he sells extras.  The charger is USB, so if you have a car charger for...  hell, almost anything...  you can likely plug it into that.  However, you will probably also want a USB extension cable.  The charger cable is only about 5" in length, which could cause logistical issues, depending on your outlet locations.  Luckily for me, I have computer junk everywhere, so USB extension cables abound.  (Note to farlack:  That may be something you want to carry...  I can point you to a good vendor for them  Wink  ).

This is a free bump for farlack, as he seems to be a good businessman working for bitcoins, so he deserves the bump.  Once my first battery is charged, I'll try it out and I'll post my reports of it as a never-used-an-ecig-before-guy.

Best of luck to you with your new business, farlack!
legendary
legendary
Payment received, thank you.
Half off promotion may be claimed, waiting for payment.  Cheesy

Payment sent.

You Have PM.  Smiley
legendary
Half off promotion may be claimed, waiting for payment.  Cheesy
legendary
I know some people want to save money  Grin

I do.  Smiley

I've been wanting to try out e-cigs for a while, I just didn't want to spend the money.  Half off is too good to pass up, though.  Smiley

So, as someone that doesn't really understand what I'm looking at, I need a starter kit and some E-liquid?  What else?  Needle bottle?

I'm a babe in the woods.  Tell me what I should buy from you.  Smiley

A starter kit, and some liquid. You technically don't need the needle bottle for the clearomizers for the EGO-T, but its easier to fill the clearomizer, its a convenience thing only, will make filling it take 2 seconds, vs 15. The EGO-W comes with a needle bottle, its required to fill the automizer.

I am interested too, what would be a package that you could sell that would let me know if I like the taste?  I love the idea, but it has to taste as good as my drum.

I'm not sure if it would be a good thing, its not really something just to try and not like it if you only want a specific taste and wont budge, unless you have spare cash. I can tell you that if you're looking for something that will have a great hit to the throat, Marlboro high is what you want.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
I am interested too, what would be a package that you could sell that would let me know if I like the taste?  I love the idea, but it has to taste as good as my drum.

I do.  Smiley

I've been wanting to try out e-cigs for a while, I just didn't want to spend the money.  Half off is too good to pass up, though.  Smiley

So, as someone that doesn't really understand what I'm looking at, I need a starter kit and some E-liquid?  What else?  Needle bottle?

I'm a babe in the woods.  Tell me what I should buy from you.  Smiley
legendary
legendary
To get things rollin, Id love to have a bitcoin sale Cheesy
I'll offer 1/2 off EVERYTHING you order and ship it for free, even if it turns out to be at a loss for me Smiley

(not including wholesale of course Tongue)
Pages:
Jump to: