Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Cigarettes smoke for $35 a month! savesmoking.com/ - page 4. (Read 10822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
There are no knockoffs with electronic cigarettes, they're all 1 in the same.

The only difference between the other 'brands' are they have a design placed on them by the manufacturer.

Technically the only way it could be a knockoff is if my logo has like 'blu' on them, but mine I ordered un-branded.

The difference between the 3 models are as followed:

510 model: Small, compact, like a normal cigarette.
EGO-T: comes with clearomizers.
EGO-W/F:The mouth piece you can see in the picture.

The difference in the hit for all of them is the main difference between W and T models. Clearomizers have a circle hit, W/F models are more flat.

Let me know if I can help explain better, its really hard to explain via reading.

Home made juice, wont affect the length of the battery.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I'm sorry if I'm  bit slow but can someone speak to the difference between these three models? I'm looking to use homemade juice & would want the charge to last, if that makes a difference.

Has anyone gotten one & can confirm they are not knock offs? No offense I'd just want to know.

Thanks
legendary
Upup and away!
Activity: 56
its the same product, i would order a sample from them, and buy the lot from you... if I like it.

Same thing almost, except I'm offering BTC users a $15 discount, my batteries are almost 2x larger, and come with free clearomizers which retail for $5. The default mouth piece for the starter kits are not that great, so ours are upgraded to what everyone buys anyway.

Your batteries last me a whole day.  I couldn't go without those egos.
I have tried a lot of them, and just can not find anything to suit me.  I wish there was a way I could sample.

You can.  At least puresmoker.com offers flavor sampling packs that are cheap.  Buy an atomizer for dripping and then you can try a few drops of each flavor.
legendary
its the same product, i would order a sample from them, and buy the lot from you... if I like it.

Same thing almost, except I'm offering BTC users a $15 discount, my batteries are almost 2x larger, and come with free clearomizers which retail for $5. The default mouth piece for the starter kits are not that great, so ours are upgraded to what everyone buys anyway.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
legendary
I have tried a lot of them, and just can not find anything to suit me.  I wish there was a way I could sample.

If you happen to live in Florida, around the Treasure Coast, then you could sample Smiley
www.cryptobetfair.com
legendary
If I could find one that tastes like drum tobacco, Id be all over it.

Not sure what dum tobacco tastes like but I do have tobacco flavor, if it helps lol..

I thought the same until I tried a shit-ton of flavors from a flavor sampler I bought for dripping.  I'm free of the need to have tobacco flavor now.
www.cryptobetfair.com
legendary
Does that LCD battery fit the 510? I already have a joye 510 but that LCD battery looks sweet.

Technically it could I guess, but it would look really weird, technically all the ecigs are is a battery, and a mouth piece, you may as well have a use a clearomizer.
The only thing is your 510 charger is 200mah charging, the chargers for these batteries are 500mah, I'm no electrician, so I'm not sure if your charger would charge these batteries, or if it would just take longer.

I can sell you the battery, but it would be on you if the charger doesn't work, they retail for about $10, and I don't have spares.

...I just wondered if it would fit. I know about the ecig parts and have previously upgraded my 510 battery.

If it would look weird on the 510, then which one is the battery meant for?

Sorry, I didn't notice this post. The battery is ment for the EGO-T/W models which have a clearomizer, and automizer end, but I did take a picture of the cartridges with the battery for you. But if you like the mouth part of the 510 models, here is what they will look like.

They're cartridges, not automizers, cartridges are better.

you have some nice prices for shipped from the USA stuff. I work at a smoke shop and keep trying to get the boss to get ego's and other ones in like the lavatubes but no luck with him yet. I see people switch over to e cigs and then we loose them as customers except when they need a disposable sometimes and the ones that switch over to decent ones like ego's or better love it. They say they feel much better lung wise and health wise plus say about 2/3rds or more. Its frustrating working at a place that will not embrace the ecig as I see it taking off at other shops when they start selling good ones like ego's.

Let your boss know I can wholesale, I don't have the big fat models like they show on the lavatube website, but I can inquire about them. Don't pay for a sticker, you're going to get charged because their manufacturer put a label on them, mine will do it for free, so I'm sure theirs will too.

I also don't have the disposables, a waste of money to be honest, they only have a few hundred hits, but if your boss may be interested, I'll order them too.

Tell your boss they sell, if you show your customers, I sold 9 of them today at a fleamarket. Average sale was ~80 with accessories.
510 atomizers fit in eGo batteries.
Activity: 23
you have some nice prices for shipped from the USA stuff. I work at a smoke shop and keep trying to get the boss to get ego's and other ones in like the lavatubes but no luck with him yet. I see people switch over to e cigs and then we loose them as customers except when they need a disposable sometimes and the ones that switch over to decent ones like ego's or better love it. They say they feel much better lung wise and health wise plus say about 2/3rds or more. Its frustrating working at a place that will not embrace the ecig as I see it taking off at other shops when they start selling good ones like ego's.
legendary
If anyone has requests for anything, I'll see what I can do for my next order.
legendary
Okay, cool thanks for the tip, I do know that the wall charger wont charge a cell phone for the EGO-T model, I'm just not sure if the wall charger for the 510 is different either, I have them all boxed in my trunk right now, so I cant look.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Does that LCD battery fit the 510? I already have a joye 510 but that LCD battery looks sweet.

Technically it could I guess, but it would look really weird, technically all the ecigs are is a battery, and a mouth piece, you may as well have a use a clearomizer.
The only thing is your 510 charger is 200mah charging, the chargers for these batteries are 500mah, I'm no electrician, so I'm not sure if your charger would charge these batteries, or if it would just take longer.

I can sell you the battery, but it would be on you if the charger doesn't work, they retail for about $10, and I don't have spares.

...I just wondered if it would fit. I know about the ecig parts and have previously upgraded my 510 battery.

If it would look weird on the 510, then which one is the battery meant for?
legendary

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: