Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Cigarettes smoke for $35 a month! savesmoking.com/ - page 5. (Read 10822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
For the skeptics..
Got my new shipment in today.

Everything is in black, the 510 models came in white though, I'll update photos later. Sent wrong lanyards, has a leather lining, not a circle clip.
I have 200 of each model, just not taking pictures of all 600..
Will update everything else later.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone, I'm pleased to offer my line of products to bitcointalk.
A bit about myself:
My name is Edward, I'm a 22 year old entrepreneur, I go where the money is Smiley and today the money is in Electronic Cigarettes. I live in Florida, and I live your basic life 1 crazy girlfriend, 1 bossy 2 year old son, and another boy due on December 27th. I started working for myself at the age of 17, with google advertisements as my first income. Since then, I moved on to bigger and better things, and here I am today, selling Electronic Cigarettes for my new niche.
Here is a picture of the crew at the flea market.

www.savesmoking.com
Isn't 100% setup, but can still purchase, if paid via bitcoin, please PM here.

Bitpay now accepted on site!

All orders over $50 will have free 2-3 day priority USPS shipping. Currently USA only.
Bitcoin mtgox value at time of contact.

Right now I'm waiting for my new stock to come in today, so I'll update the electronic cigarette images in a few hours when my next shipment comes in show bulk amounts available for the skeptics.

I'll be having a nice bitcointalk promotion price for the cigarettes, these are the joytech models, selling for $90 USD without the logo joytech, don't pay for ink, they're not replicas, joytech is just the most popular branded ego electronic cigarette.

1. The battery comes pre-charged, press the button 5 times to unlock it, and 5 times to lock it.
2. The kits come with 1 charger, you will be able to smoke on 1 battery, while charging the others, 1 battery should last all day.
3. High is 18mg and Medium is 12mg. They are 60%PG and 40%VG which is the best combination for the liquid, both are FDA approved products.
4. Don't rip it like a bong the first few hits, it'll make you cough but after 20-30 hits you should be immune.

$5 2-3 day priority shipping with tracking
$20 1-2 day priority shipping with tracking

Each kit comes with a charger.
EGO-T with CE4 clearomizer ($5 value free): $44.99

EGO-W $44.99

510 Model $44.99
I do apologize for the blurry picture, I took it via Iphone 4S.

---

Accessories:

Lanyard: $5

LCD Battery: 650Mah $20, 900Mah $22, 1100Mah $24 (The larger Mah, the longer the battery will last)

Replacement battery (non LCD): 650 Mah $18, 900Mah $21, 1100Mah, $22
Carry Case: Small Medium Large $10 I believe next shipment are all black

CE4 Clearomizer $5

510 model cartrages $3 each, 5 for $10 refillable
Please note, the clearomizers, and catrages do burn out, not under warranty.
Needle bottle 10ml: $2 makes refills spill proof.

5 of the 10ML liquid should last you the entire month
E-liquid:
10ML $7
20ML $13

Marlboro High
Marlboro Medium
Tobacco High
Tobacco Medium
Menthol High
Menthol Medium

Pages:
Jump to: