Pages:
Author

Topic: ElephantCoin - ELP | PoW with Superblocks | Please Upgrade to Version 1.2 - page 19. (Read 74715 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
We now have a block explorer!

I've just set one up at http://www.exploretheblocks.com/elephantcoin/block_crawler.php

We can now find out full details of our elephants and Golden Elephants!.

Enjoy.  Smiley

Interesting block explorer, does it have api to retrieve address balances, etc?
It's searchable by block number, block hash or transaction ID only.  You can't search by address and there's no real API. I'm honestly not sure if it qualifies for any or part of the bounty.

I did try to do an Abe-style block explorer but it seems it's not compatible with Elephantcoin (horrible messages about MerkleRootMismatch ).

this is good, but why I don't see the block payout? Can you please check? Also please PM me with your wallet address.
Activity: 455
Merit: 251

I've just set one up at http://www.exploretheblocks.com/elephantcoin/block_crawler.php

Enjoy.  Smiley

It's searchable by block number, block hash or transaction ID only.  You can't search by address and there's no real API. I'm honestly not sure if it qualifies for any or part of the bounty.

I did try to do an Abe-style block explorer but it seems it's not compatible with Elephantcoin (horrible messages about MerkleRootMismatch ).
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Enjoy.  Smiley

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

Enjoy.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
433 is my highest find so far
that is pretty good, hope I'll get one like this Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
433 is my highest find so far
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Found a block with 50.99 coins... is that the super block?
Hmm i c where u got this elephant thing from...  Roll Eyes

Remember we still have bounty for a block explorer, please create a block explorer for ELP and claim the bounty!
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Have been mining this coin, on my boundary to do solo mining... Wink
I've pretty much mined a ton of various altcoins.  This is the first one I've found that is "fun" to mine.  You just never know what you're going to "win"! Smiley

Edit: By the way I wouldn't mind selling some of my ELP for PXC. 
Why is no one in charge of marketing and promotion of the elephant coins? At this moment we still have no markets, no gambling, no exchange. Nobody cares?

If it survives for at least a week....will give some hash, just to grab some coins while diff is so low... u never know...
Activity: 639
Why is no one in charge of marketing and promotion of the elephant coins? At this moment we still have no markets, no gambling, no exchange. Nobody cares?
I think it's neat because it appeals to that gambling winning thrill portion of your brain.  Kind of like a slot machine.  Am I going to just get a small price, or am I going to win the grand prize!
Activity: 572
nice coin, I'm currenlty throwing around 7,000kh at http://elp.botpool.net/ pool at number one spot for the moment in speed, guess that will change shortly once others get on the band wagon
Activity: 434
This is really a neat coin.  I'm kind of surprised more people aren't mining it yet. 
shhttt, keep quiet and let me mine some more  Wink
Got a bonus block of 299 ELFs, pretty cool Cheesy
Activity: 434
This is really a neat coin.  I'm kind of surprised more people aren't mining it yet. 
shhttt, keep quiet and let me mine some more  Wink
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Elephant goes along... hunting more  Grin
insane but true both bfgminer and cgminer crash when i try mine scrypt
when running as btc miner they did well a week ago.
I have one cgminer running with asic running but that should not matter in my opinion it is on the usb
Even trying to mine at the pool in the previous posts it crashes
Anyway i let it run on reaper and check tommorow if i can run the asic on another machine to get that as a potential problem out of the way

strange... I've been using cgminer and have no issues.
Pages:
Jump to: