Pages:
Author

Topic: ElephantCoin - ELP | PoW with Superblocks | Please Upgrade to Version 1.2 - page 17. (Read 74715 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Elephant is a great coins too, I need to try my luck here Smiley
Activity: 588
got a few bonus blocks today, great!
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
try treasureseeker's pool, it's up.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
yeah, pool's been down about ~3 hrs now. wtf
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Own ONION
got more superblocks, yes! Wink
I guess we should ask to trade at coins-e.com 1st maybe... I have some a sell too Grin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
change with what ?
please ellaborate your question a bit more
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
someone who to change ? CSC CMC LTC BTC
Activity: 658
I like to hunt elephants Wink
Own ONION
yes good point. we need to get some games with ELP
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
Thanks, flyingcat.

Elephants will get on an exchange in due course I expect.  Our main aims at the moment should be building interest and popularity of ElephantCoin, and getting some goods and services available for ELP.  Ideally the more unique the better. 
Block Payouts are now showing on the block explorer at  http://www.exploretheblocks.com/elephantcoin/block_crawler.php

I'm hoping that John Tobey will get back to me in the Abe Block Explorer thread as I'd really like to get Abe working for Elephantcoin, but hopefully this is nice for now. 

great... nice work. Smiley
Block Payouts are now showing on the block explorer at  http://www.exploretheblocks.com/elephantcoin/block_crawler.php

I'm hoping that John Tobey will get back to me in the Abe Block Explorer thread as I'd really like to get Abe working for Elephantcoin, but hopefully this is nice for now. 
Congratulations on those golden elephants!

Can someone explain how I would send a transaction comment?  Is there somewhere in the qt version of Elephantcoin where this can be done that I'm missing, or is it only possible in the command-line (ie the debug part of the qt version)...if so, can someone tell me the correct way of doing this?  

Yes in qt client in "sendcoins" the transaction comment is the text entry part just above "Pay To", you type in anything you want, send the coins, the receiver will be able to see the tx comment by double clicking the transaction.
Doh!  There it is.  Thanks flyingcat...somehow I totally didn't see that before.
You are welcome Smiley
Congratulations on those golden elephants!

Can someone explain how I would send a transaction comment?  Is there somewhere in the qt version of Elephantcoin where this can be done that I'm missing, or is it only possible in the command-line (ie the debug part of the qt version)...if so, can someone tell me the correct way of doing this?  

Yes in qt client in "sendcoins" the transaction comment is the text entry part just above "Pay To", you type in anything you want, send the coins, the receiver will be able to see the tx comment by double clicking the transaction.
Doh!  There it is.  Thanks flyingcat...somehow I totally didn't see that before.
Activity: 434
got some small bonus blocks... still looking for bigger ones Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
when will u start the website and could you plz make the logo clearly in this topic?
that's in the plan, I have been really busy recently at work, so haven't got time working on it yet...

anyone who wants to set up a website for elephant coin, I offer 10K ELF as bounty (of course if I come up with the website 1st, I'd get the bounty, haha  Grin, but I won't have for it for at least another 3-4 days...). I added the bounty to the OP. The website should be of reasonable quality and you need to give me access so that I can update it...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
when will u start the website and could you plz make the logo clearly in this topic?
Pages:
Jump to: