Pages:
Author

Topic: ElephantCoin - ELP | PoW with Superblocks | Please Upgrade to Version 1.2 - page 5. (Read 74715 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
been keeping it alive for some time we need more nodes
add this node ->  addnode=178.62.70.211:13807

ps if it helped you with sync tip me -> eLs5j6edXWZf7Tx7kBzE6GLawUBQ4aQbPe
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
anyone working on the coin or you're jjust mining?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So ...

Is anyone still following this thread.

Is anyone out there still mining this coin..(other than me) ??

and does anyone want to explain or identify the diff following hashbot that sits behind

ELP wallet address e356fyzi132V7Y9z9RT7bqyNFfFypeB6M9 ..!!

Angry
Well i still look here sometimes Grin but i don't mine.
Activity: 9
Still here and mining happily   Cheesy
Activity: 39
So ...

Is anyone still following this thread.

Is anyone out there still mining this coin..(other than me) ??

and does anyone want to explain or identify the diff following hashbot that sits behind

ELP wallet address e356fyzi132V7Y9z9RT7bqyNFfFypeB6M9 ..!!

Angry
Elephantcoin is coming up to its first birthday soon, on July 15th.  Anyone have any ideas on how we can celebrate?  Do Elephants like cake?
Did i miss the celebration? BTW i doubt they do like it. 
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
Elephantcoin is coming up to its first birthday soon, on July 15th.  Anyone have any ideas on how we can celebrate?  Do Elephants like cake?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We have also added ElephantCoin on our wiki. And now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org. This is a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help everyone quickly find facts and links about their favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/ElephantCoin

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
im geting no connection for this wallet, still shows me Out Of Sync Sad i add a node but nothing happen

One dead animal coin. It seems that the hype around animalcoins has died out.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
im geting no connection for this wallet, still shows me Out Of Sync Sad i add a node but nothing happen
Maybe, but I think ELP will be listed early or late in cryptsy. I mined ELP and will mine it from time to time, of course it is not the only coin I mine, but It's a stable and interesting one to mine for sure. I see ELP is much similar to Fastcoin, which is one of the consistent most profitable coins in the exchange.
^^^ Agree
We ARE on cryptsy see here:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/93
Activity: 70
Maybe, but I think ELP will be listed early or late in cryptsy. I mined ELP and will mine it from time to time, of course it is not the only coin I mine, but It's a stable and interesting one to mine for sure. I see ELP is much similar to Fastcoin, which is one of the consistent most profitable coins in the exchange.
^^^ Agree
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I think this coin could go for a nice dose of KGW or even DigiShield. What does everyone else think?  Roll Eyes
Digishield would be good one..anyone having contact on devs?

The DigiByte devs or Elephantcoin developers? I'm not for sure if Elephantcoin is still supported by the original dev, but that doesn't mean the community couldn't update the code.
ELP ones...we should get some contact on the devs or if someone could build a small NEW DEV team it would be great i would continue supporting it but this way everybody thinks that i'm just retarded fan of dead coin cuz i can't change my avatar.

What all does this coin need? Just a new difficulty readjustment? That isn't too difficult of a change. Maybe someone could source some icons as well.
I think this coin could go for a nice dose of KGW or even DigiShield. What does everyone else think?  Roll Eyes

The DigiByte devs or Elephantcoin developers? I'm not for sure if Elephantcoin is still supported by the original dev, but that doesn't mean the community couldn't update the code.
ELP ones...we should get some contact on the devs or if someone could build a small NEW DEV team it would be great i would continue supporting it but this way everybody thinks that i'm just retarded fan of dead coin cuz i can't change my avatar.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
This is a great coin! Its fast to trade and fun to mine. This is a winner by Logo alone. It's nice to see something other than another pick ax in the wallet window. I hope the dev(s) still believe in it... I do. Hope others do as well. Shout it out if you feel it!  peace!

First time poster , new account , oh yea!

We were all newbies once!!!

Yeah , but i was a newbie and then i started trading coins , not the other way around.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This is a great coin! Its fast to trade and fun to mine. This is a winner by Logo alone. It's nice to see something other than another pick ax in the wallet window. I hope the dev(s) still believe in it... I do. Hope others do as well. Shout it out if you feel it!  peace!

First time poster , new account , oh yea!

We were all newbies once!!!
Pages:
Jump to: