Pages:
Author

Topic: ElephantCoin - ELP | PoW with Superblocks | Please Upgrade to Version 1.2 - page 2. (Read 74715 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
can somebody give some nodes info?
Activity: 29
Spring Portfolio Cleaning. Fees reimbursed at the end of the month.

Nova headquarters is located in Sweden, which is quite a very cold place. Recently though, we have felt spring in the air.
So, Great Nova traders and trolls, spring clean your portfolio in March, We have great news, if your March Trading volume is more than 0.2 btc accumulated you get all your trading fees back minus any referrals paid out at the end of the March. Such Fun and Trade on!!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_XELP/
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
addnode=115.236.88.85
addnode=13.89.241.36
addnode=182.150.0.103
addnode=203.20.114.252
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I found my client doing massive reorgs. The network has forked. Check your clients.

Here are four peers which have connected to me, which appear to be on 3 different forks:

"startingheight" : 3989816,
        "startingheight" : 3962359,
        "startingheight" : 3962359,
        "startingheight" : 3994772,

I just did a partial resync and ended up at 3989816

So there's now (from my client's point of view)

- 2 peers at 3989816
- 2 peers at 3962359 (this matches Novaexchange's height)
- 1 peer at 3994772
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Elephant Coin is being traded at Nova Exchange under the ticker XELP, under the DOGE and MOON markets. New registrations have opened, so feel free to register.
For the dev, please make sure to add and mention us on your website..... Also, it seems that the explorer is not functioning, if you have time to poke with it, would be nice Smiley

Merit: 10
Nova Exchange has 3 markets open.

Smiley

Unless you live in the USA.  Sad

Activity: 9
Nova Exchange has 3 markets open.

Smiley
legendary
The chain has been moving again lately, but with a huge number of orphans. Out of the last 100 blocks I mined, 50% have been orphaned. When I checked yesterday it was 72%. I suspect someone is doing low level attacks by private mining with slightly more hash, and regularly overriding everyone else's blocks.
Delisting notice from Cryptopia :

ElephantCoin (ELP)  gets delisted on Cryptopia !

And there is the final nail.  No chance of resurrection now.  It was de-listed because of no block movement. There was no block movement because of high difficulty.

Quote from: almightyruler
Trouble with these really old and quiet coins that retarget every X blocks is that a 500MH/s miner can kill them off with the greatest of ease... Sad

Which is exactly what happened.   Sad
Activity: 104
 I like this coin, just because I like elephant. Who cares how much it will worth. It will worth something in the end. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Delisting notice from Cryptopia :

ElephantCoin (ELP)  gets delisted on Cryptopia !

Please withdraw your coins !
Prior to withdrawing, we recommend checking the CoinInfo page as to the status of the coin!

The coin will be fully delisted one month from 7th April
(the last day for all these delisted coins on the exchange being June 7th).
Any issues or questions regarding these delistings should be sent directly to the developers of the respective coins.

Regards Lafu
Got a new block, thought is was stalled  Cheesy
legendary
Never mind I think it just retargeted at  3096600.

Since we are now at 3096604 with difficulty 132, it is probably pointless to try to revive it. I'll leave node running.

Was fun!!

Damn, this was one of my favourite coins back in the day, and I was mining it up until the point it stalled. I only have about 40MH/s total mining power, so I can't really help much.

Trouble with these really old and quiet coins that retarget every X blocks is that a 500MH/s miner can kill them off with the greatest of ease... Sad
copper member
Activity: 744
copper member
Activity: 744
I need IFC mine pool information. I need help. I want to use L3+ to protect IFC.
Never mind I think it just retargeted at  3096600.

Since we are now at 3096604 with difficulty 132, it is probably pointless to try to revive it. I'll leave node running.

Was fun!!

C

Please sent  a couple of coins  (maybe 100) to
eDRbaSZJajMGiPeJrantLHseCCkrETtbHz

Need transactions to stay alive, I will send them back promise !!!!

I added nodes to the network

Thanks

C
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

what this coin still alive ? It was my very first shitcoin I mine and trade back in early 2014 <3
Hmmm...maybe there is hope.

Well...that didn't last long.   Angry

Pages:
Jump to: